Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kiri's Errand Run [private] Vote_lcapKiri's Errand Run [private] Voting_barKiri's Errand Run [private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kiri's Errand Run [private] Vote_lcapKiri's Errand Run [private] Voting_barKiri's Errand Run [private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kiri's Errand Run [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiri Mikoto

Kiri's Errand Run [private] Empty
PostSubject: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am

It was Kiri's day to buy the groceries and what not for the next week, or so, she still didn't know where her brothers got the money to pay for it, and to be perfectly honest she didn't care, as long as they were all together she was happy.

she had just finished shopping and was heading home with the groceries when she remembered she forgot to pick up the Milk so she turned around, a little to fast and bumped into someone behind her, and almost dropped the groceries, she immediately bowed her head and said "So sorry mister i didn't mean to bump into you" she finished with her head still bowed

Last edited by Kiri Mikoto on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 am

Kensei had been drinking, and not sake, what he was drinking would be illegal, if he was human, luckily it was much harder to die when you were already dead. That didnt mean that the effect was different, he was still extremely drunk. He made a liqiud he called "white lightning", it was more alcohol than anything, and caused even the most experienced drinkers to get drunk.

He was merely walking around still slightly drunk, not too much as he had finished drinking hours ago, but the effect was long lasting. He was headed to the vizard wharhouse to visit his old friends, when he bumped into someone. Being the man he was, and being drunk, he said "its alright cutey" In a slightly flirty voice, it would have been more had he not been drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:39 am

Kiri looked up when the man spoke and she immediately wished she hadn't, the man was HUGE at least 2 feet taller than she was, her immediate reaction was to say, "your tall", she didn't stop to think that it might be insulting, she just doesn't think that way, once the initial shock wore off she realized that she didn't know this man, and immediately took a few steps back and started looking down again hoping he wouldn't hurt her, he smelled like alcohol and people did mean things when they drank that stuff
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 am

He merely chuckled "its alright mam, Im used to it" He smiled at her, his smile was something that calmed many's nerves, which made him a great team leader. He looked down at her and chuckled, she was cute. He didnt do a very good job of hiding his power when drunk, so she could likely sense him. He tilted his head slightly "so what made you turn around?"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Kiri, still not looking at his face merely mumbled, "Milk", once she got past the fact that he was a stranger she felt it, the same kind of pressure Nee-sama put out when he trained, this man was pouring it out like it was going out of style, this man could have killed her at anytime, the thought of that scared her more than anything, she chanced a look at him he was smiling and she didn't know weather it was because he was happy or crazy, she didn't care, she was still scared
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:09 pm

"are you alright miss? you seem a bit scared" His voice was now soft and kind, compared to his previous voice, which was dark and loud. He was getting less drunk by the minute and his control was returning, slowly but it was enough to tell. His reiatsu was slowly going back inside him. He then sensed she had some reiatsu too. "are you a vizard?" He asked noting she had two different type of reitasu, like vizards and arrancar. His was completely different it was a complete fusion of hollow and shinigami, not two smushed together carelessly, but perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 pm

"yes" she mumbled again, feeling the reiatsu recede was calming here down, she realized that he wasn't aware that he had been emitting so much reiatsu, it didn't alleviate the fact that he could pour that much out in a relaxed state however, she was starting to feel a bit more confortable, and looked up at him again, giving him a wavering smile
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:27 pm

"ah you must know my friends? Yangu, Kaji, and Light correct?" He smiled. He had been there friends long ago before he gained his amazing powers. Ah the powers of fusion, not a half assed fusion but a perfect balance of powers fusing together, could definitely triple someone's power, if not more. He himself had become more powerful than aizen because of it. He chuckled "how are they these days? ever since aizen died I've seen less and less of them"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 pm

"yes i know them, since they are my brothers, I'm Kiri their younger sister" kiri said gaining a little bit of confidence since they were talking about something she knew well, "their doing fine i guess all they seem to do is train these day's, except yangu of course" she said with a slight laugh
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:37 pm

"I swear that kid is gonna lose a fight on purpose one day just to be put into a coma" He shook his head at Yangu's laziness. He chuckled slightly "how come they never mentioned you? better yet how come I've never seen you in soul society?..... I wish my brother was back" He smiled sadly
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Kiri laughed at his joke then answered his question,"I keep to myself mostly, and they know i don't like strangers so they don't mention me much,even in soul society i rarely did anything to get noticed' she finished, clearly amazed that she was actually having a conversation with someone other than her brothers
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:51 pm

"I kinda feel sorry for you, being sister of those three.... there complete oposites.... its like having god, satan and shikamaru as brothers" He joked using a show called "Naruto" as a reference. He knew how bad those three could get, a lazy one, a justful one, and a kind one. What a combo.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 pm

"i guess you could say that, but i just see them as the ones trying to protect me, despite i always win my fights, despite not being able to remember any of them past shikai, they never did explain why that is... kiri trailed off as she began to think about why she couldn't remember her fights
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 pm

"oh they dont ever use shikai unless absolutely needed.... I think I'm the only one to see their bankais and live..." He shrugged. He remembered everything clearly, even as far as his first years of life. He wasn't just a genuis in physical abilities but mental as well.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 pm

"their bankai's are nothing special, they go at it all the time using them, it gets kind of annoying hearing the same commands over and over again" kiri said sighing slightly at how boring her brothers could be,
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 pm

"hm? yes indeed but that could be because they dont keep making moves in their bankai.... most people think your limited to a few moves in Shikai or Bankai, but its not true. You can make different moves with the same power, such as my black cero adn black bala, tell me have you tried it?"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 pm

"if i have i wouldn't know as i can never remember anything after i activate shikai, it seems odd that my mind doesn't let me remember my fights, but i guess that's just me", kiri said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:27 pm

"well it could be a split personality, or your zanpokuto spirit taking over your body..... though ive never heard of that" He smiled. He remembered when he let Kurohime out.... not a pretty day. Though he never tried letting his zanpokuto spirits out... they were too lazy to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:32 pm

kiri thought about the possibility of a split personality, but soon she started to get a head ache, and the maturity she had shown so far faded, "well Mr. kensei, i have to pick up the milk i forgot, or Nee-sama will be mad at me" she said giggling audibly as she walked towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 pm

"alright then" He spoke in the earlier darker and louder voice. He pulled up his hood as it started to rain, then pour. He never once glanced back at her. His robe fluttered in the wind and he seemingly vanished without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Errand Run [private]   Kiri's Errand Run [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiri's Errand Run [private]
Page 1 of 1