Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
first encounter (private) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
first encounter (private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
first encounter (private) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
first encounter (private) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
first encounter (private) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
first encounter (private) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
first encounter (private) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
first encounter (private) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
first encounter (private) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
first encounter (private) Vote_lcapfirst encounter (private) Voting_barfirst encounter (private) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
first encounter (private) Vote_lcapfirst encounter (private) Voting_barfirst encounter (private) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

first encounter (private)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

first encounter (private) Empty
PostSubject: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 am

GRimmjow was walking around the strong hold bored as usual looking for something to do.He wasnt in a killing mood today he just needed to find a way to "kill" some time.So he found himself in a hallway smoking."for a place this fucking big it sure is empty as hell." he said flicking the ashes of his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

All of a sudden, a loud crash could be heard through the hallway. One of the nearby walls had collasped, and a 10-year old looking arrancar boy wearing some long white pants, a long white piece of cloth in a V cut at the front giving him movement, and a fully zipped sleeve-less white shirt with a black collar around his neck. His hair was long and sun-blond, tied into two pigtails going down to his waist, his hollow mask was covering his right eye, ending in a soft curved horn on the top of his head.

"Yami-kun, that hurt!", he yelled into the room, slowy standing up from his crash with the wall. "Ha, that was nothing, Ying-baka!", a energic and hyped voice said. Anthoder 10 year old looking arrancar boy came out from the hole, without doubt being the one who had made it. He was wearing white long pants with the classic espada uniform outline at the end of them, a long-sleeved shirt that was zipped to the narvel, revealing his hollow hole in his chest. His hollow mask was covering the right eye, ending in a sharp horn on the left side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 am

Grimmjow's eye began to twitch,"Will both of you shut the fuck up."he said scowling and walking over to them."Shouldnt you kids be annoying Stark or something,because im not in the mood for it today."he said walking off to a different room sitting at a table still smoking."Ehhh its days like this where i wish i wasnt so much of an asshole maybe a girl would like me."he said looking down sulking."Pshhh that dream is dead and gone now."he said lighting one more cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

"Grimmjow-san, i would prefer if you spoke more nicely to my fraccions, they are young and a grown man like youself should know to forgive, they didnt even disturp you", a female voice said from the door. A 20-year old looking female with long brown hair, a gentel face and brown eyes, was looking at him, holding Ying and Yang`s hands. She was wearing the espada uniform, but it wasent as revealing as most of the other arrancar female`s. A knee-long black scard was tied around her neck and coverd the neck itself and the upper part of her chest, covering her number 6 number and hollow hole. All in all, she looked slightly human, even her mask, who was a small mask fragment on the left side of her head, seemend to be could mistaken from a hairclip.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

After Grimmjow`s little "episode" another wall came down crashing next to where grimmjow went Lilinette had used one of her famous bala`s on the wall as they seemed to be playing something

Honestly Lilinette did not care a shit about the walls as long as it did not come crashing down on her that is, she leaped down from a pile of rubble, and takled Yami on his side making him fall on the floor, though she did not do it on purpose she offered a arm to pull him up

you gotta do better than that Yammy-chan she holded her laughter as she now called him that, hearing Grimmjow`s remark to the twins she simply shrugged it off dont be such a whiner Grimmjow for a moment she glanced at him over her shoulder and then focused her attention towards the twins again, she made no remark of Sachi as she was around but she felt rather safe around her so she was not worried from being away from Stark...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am

Grimmjow sighed,"Kuromo do you always have to take their side."He said a bit annoyed and then he looked over to lilynette."Well let me guess stark taking another nap."he said with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 am

"Unlike you, Grimmjow-san, i take care and protect my fraccions...a skill many lacks it seems", she said, befor she kneeld down so she had eye contact with the twin fraccions. "Remeber not to destroy my lap or any of the other espada`s rooms...i might be strong, but im not so fast..they could kill you if you destroyed to much", "Tsk, we cant die as long as Sachi-sama is alive so-", "I know, but its bothersome to see you two get hurt..and you know Ying hates to see me stressed".

"Amazing, Lilinette-chan, your strong!", the amazed arrancar boy with the two blond pigtails said, as he looked up at the hole with big blue eyes, befor turning to Lilinette, smiling shyly. "Tsk, amazing my butt, my cero can make holes twice as big as that without problem!", "Dont speak like that about Lilinette-chan, Yang-kun meanie!", "What did you call me, Pansy-boy!", "meanie, meanie, meanie!".

Sachi let out a little sigh as her two fraccions began yet anthoder one of their fights. "Im sorry for this, Grimmjow-san, if you want to complain or punish someone for this, punish me, my fraccions and Lilinette-san, should`t be punished for playing"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 am

He began to laugh at their argument."dont worry about kuromo,and besides how on earth am i going to punish you."he said in a questioning tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

hehe and she grinned slightly as she rubbed below her nose when Ying remarked of her new found strength, she then glanced at Yang with a bored/annoyed look my cero can make a hole 5 times bigger than yours Yammy-baka because this was just a bala you stupid idiot

She then looked at Sachi`s way please Sachi dont give him the credit for that he will just use you like he always does to people, besides it would make us feel bad if you got hurt just because we decided to play around a bit she glanced at grimmjow, she was not very amused by the guy, but she had known him for quite some time, and yet she knew that Stark and Grimmjow did not add up very well

hardly... i think Stark left for karakura, he said he had some business there, since he havent slept for days...she replied to grimmjow when he asked about Stark. She tried to hide her worried look as she gazed away from everyone, come back soon Stark she though for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 am

"Well if stark is there then why the hell am i here"he said with a grin."Im not going to let stark have all the fun."he said as he opened a portal to the world of the living.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 am

(Sorry to interrupt, but Grimmjow is already taken. You haven't been approved.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 am

((thats fucked up,then ill just go think of something of something else))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first encounter (private)   first encounter (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

first encounter (private)
Page 1 of 1