Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Vote_lcapGoing out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Voting_barGoing out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Vote_lcapGoing out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Voting_barGoing out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Empty
PostSubject: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:06 am

Jumping out of a garganta in a Gigai wearing a black tang top, a pair of jeans,and sneakers with her white blond and black hair left loose. Ayame blinked a few times, getting her eyes used to the blue colored con tax that she was wearing to hide her ruby red eyes, and she had three small silver hooped earrings pierced on her right and left earring as well as a small silver skull pierced on her belly button. Looking up at the night sky she smirked. It was a nice night out.She decided to take a walk around town since she was in a good mood. Reina was finally back home and safe, She got to check on Sia to make sure she was alright, and she had her ups and downs lately. She smiled a bit, she was glad that things have gone back to normal. She would sometimes visit Aozora's grave and tell him about everything that went on so far, wishing him a good life where ever he was. She sighed a bit. She did miss him sometimes but she was happy that she had a good time with her friends and sister. She then walked by a coffee shop and walked in and ordered a caramel latte and walked back outside while taking a few sips as she walked.

Ayame watched some people walk out of a caved area where steam came out from the bottom. Curious ayame walked in and smiled. A hot spring sat in a cave like area and it was empty. Stepping inside and looking around to confirm that she was alone. She peeled off her clothing except her bra and underwear and slipped into the water,her muscles instantly relaxing as the warm water touched her skin. Sighing in content and leaning back against a smooth boulder she closed her eyes.

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Shou was just walking along a street. wearing his black jeans, a white belt, white stripe black cover converse, a black tank top with a open white shirt over it. Shou was looking around to find something to do as he was walking. Shou was daydreaming as he was walking, soon after he crashed into a tree. Shou fell down on his butt, as he was on the ground. He looked up and saw some steam going to the sky. Shou thought to him self " mmmmhh steam, maybe its a hot spring, that would be nice" Shou stood up and taped his but to get rid of the dirt. As he got closer to the steam he saw that it was coming out of a cave. "cool " He reached the opening of the cave and started to to walk in. Shou was surprised on how big the hotspring was. Before he got in he said " Hello in any one here " and Shou was waiting for a answer .
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Ayame opened her eyes as she heard a man's voice echo through the caves of the hot spring saying if anyone was in here. Ayame smirks,closes her eyes and relaxes.″well it depends........do you mind sharing a spring with the previous 5th espada soul reaper?″ she asked teasingly while yawning a bit.″and no i'm not here for a fight if that's what you're thinking.″ she added while opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 am

Shou smirked at the responses from the espada. " no i dont mind, theres enough room for the both of us. . . . . .plus its my day off i want to relax" Shou took of his shirt and pant was juns in his boxers. He jumped on the rock across where Ayame was . Shou look at her for a sec "so why is a hot espada like your self in a place like this. . . oh were are my manners im Shou Takashi former captain of the 11th division. " Shou got off the rock and slowly got in to the hot spring. He sat down in the warm water and his instantly felt at ease.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:57 am

″correction.... former espada.″ she said with a slight smirk.″and i'm Ayame nice to meet you.″ brushing her bangs out of her eyes, she looks at Shou.″same as you i simply stumbled across this place and decided to hang out here for a bit.″she sits back against the rock.″i'm surprised you would even take the time to even talk with me considering the fact that most soul reapers hate people like me..″
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

"wow former espada that something new" Shou was surprised that there was such a thing. "well i only fight when i need to but at this moment were just here to relax. Also lets just say that even thou im a shinigami im not a big fan of the 13 captains, so that why im not a captain anymore. . . i cant forgive the 1 captain" Shou look away from Ayame for a sec just reminding him of a past pain.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 am

″that's understandable...″ Ayame replied in a serious tone.″even though i was an Espada i never liked Aizen or Las Noches in fact i hated him and his home.″ Ayame closed her eyes for a moment and slightly smirked.″i'll tell you my number one reason for ditching Las Noches if you tell me why you left the soul society.″ Ayame offered. she laughed at her comment.″i might end up telling you anyways but something tells me your story has something a bit more devestating behind the scenes.″ her expression changed from a smirk to something more sympathetic.″look....never mind what i just suggested you don't have to share your history if you don't want to.″
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 am

SHou look at Ayame "sure i dont mind telling u what happened and the reason why i left. . . . well it all started over 450 years ago when i was the captain in the 11th division.I was in my office doing a report on a group of hollows that appeared in the real world. My brother Haru Takashi was on patrol with his squad around the area where the hollow attack. As i was in the soul society a 4 menos granda appeared about a hour later. My brother was in the area with his squad. They tried there best to hold them off. My brother send on of his men to inform me about the attack but are 1st captain Yamamoto. Tolled me to stay in the soul society and but he send a other group. I kept arguing with him to let me go but he wouldn't. So i left and went alone ignoring him. When i reached my brother 2 menos where down but my brother couldn't hold them off much longer. As i was trying reached my brother one of the menos fired a cero at him, it hit his back and killed him. As i saw my brother get killed i went on a rampage and killed the rest of the menos in a flash. If only yamamoto just let me go as soon as i got the information my brother could be alive right know but it didn't happen that way. So i left soul society, so that nobody could order me around and i can do what i please. Now as i live here nobody can tell me what i can and cant do. And thats the story why i left the soul society, rules, orders, regulation and processes killed my brother. So what about you, whats your story" Shou look at Ayame thinking whats her story. he look at the door of the cave and saw that the sun was going down. Shou thought to him self " brother i wont let what happen to u happen to any one else i promise "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)   Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going out...{PRIVATE} (tag: Shou)
Page 1 of 1