Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Vote_lcapAlone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Voting_barAlone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Vote_lcapAlone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Voting_barAlone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Empty
PostSubject: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:35 am

Walking through the forest of menos wearing a short sleeve hooded jacket, a black tang top underneath,black baggy jeans that hung off her hips and sneakers. Ayame had just finished crying over the news of her dead late boyfriend Aozora and decided to just walk it off. She punched a quartz tree watching it shatter to a million pieces. She scowled bitterly her ruby red eyes glaring down any hollow that got in her way.she tied up her White blond and black hair into a ponytail and continued to sulk. It's been a few months since Aozora's death and she had still been pretty upset about it. She was alon most if the time since Tomix was spending time with Reina, Sia had left the group,and grimmjow,kyo,kyouga and Raiga disappeared.The newest member, Zilo and Micha had wandered off in the world of the living to meet Reina. Ayame didn't blame them, after all Reina was a unique human being. Ayame smiled for a split second at the thought of her sister. She then turned around and kicked a hollow into Nother quartz tree as it tried to attack her."stupid hollow." she murmured as it faded into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:57 am

Kentaro walked through the forest with without any expression on his face. After having just fought a shinigami in Karakura Town, he needed to blow off some steam. "Damn Shinigami, overpowered me with his friends, his stupid friends." Kentaro took out his sword and sliced some trees in half. "Damn, Damn, Damn" Kentaro continued to slice some trees. Kentaro panted in exhaustion and put his sword back in. Kentaro then spotted a girl in the distance who looked like she was crying. Kentaro, not being a supportive type, wanted to turn around, but something about her drew him in. He walked towards the girl and scratched his head. "Hey, You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:10 am

Ayame who had sent another hollow flying with another kick across the face,felt a strong spiritual pressure nearby. She turned around just in time to face some other arrancar that she saw when she was the fifth espada. She looked up and smirked," yeah I'm fine...why you ask?" she asked while completely hiding the fact that she was depressed. The last thing she needed was pity.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:22 am

Kentaro looked at her face closely and knew she was trying to hide something. "Well, for one thing, you look, like you have been crying, quite a bit actually." Kentaro looked at a nearby tree which she punched, as it looked shattered. "And it looks like you were pretty mad too."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:36 am

*Shit...he's good i'll give him that much* she sighed,"alright fine you win...yeah I'm pretty stressed out about some stuff....." she looked at some of the damage that she caused. *all I did was kick a damn hollow and I did all of this crap? Maybe it is getting to my head more then I thought..* she then looked at the guy who was probably trying to get her to open up. But it was hard to tell since he he barely showed any emotion and it was hard to read him. she then decides to change the subject away from her personal problems."anyways....I'm Ayame Hikari.." she held out her hand with a small smirk," and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:44 am

Kentaro shook her hand with a smirk as well. "Kentaro Takahashi" Kentaro looked around awkwardly and ttried to think of something polite to say, since he wasnt the best at making friends. "So...What are you doing all the way out here, trying to blow off some steam right?" Kentaro gave her a kind smirk, as Kentaro thought to himself. *There's something about her, something that makes me warm inside*
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

*holy shit he probably just read my mind.* Ayame thought as her smirk slightly widened," yeah I needed to clear my head and to hit something that wouldn't get me into trouble." she laughed a bit while rubbing the back of her neck."ain't that a bitch?" The quartz tree that suffered the impact of the hollow that Ayame kicked, fell over Making a crashing noise. She then cleared her throat."so do you work with the espada in las noches or do you follow your own rules?"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:10 am

Kentaro shrugged his shoulders. "Im kind of a loner, but i work for the cero espada" Kentaro thinks about his mistress, Schia. "She's kind of a drunken mess, but he is pretty powerful, when she wants to be." Kentaro looks at Ayame with a smirk. "And what about you? You look pretty strong, considering what you did to the tree." Kentaro chuckled a bit
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:29 am

Ayame slightly grinned," you work underSchia? The 0th espada? I remember her I guess we could have been friends if she was sober enough to remember my name and our conversations." she said with a slight smirk before she made a slight face when he asked about her own rank."I was the fifth espada..." she unzipped her jacket and slipped it off leaving on her tang top.the number five tattoo was marked on her shoulder, slightly touching her neck. She tied her jacket around her waist. " when Aizen heard of my abilities he ordered for me to be recruited in the army no matter what the coast was but I refused because my little sister Reina needed me and I wasn't gonna leave her to fight for a worthless soul reaper who used people to sheild him." Ayame frowned." Nnoitora was sent to assassinate my sister so I could reconsider Aizen's offer..In rage I took him down in battle nearly killing him but before I could land my last strike Aizen sent the 4th and 3rd espada to hold me back as he spoke." she swallowed a bit." he promised me that if I served him..Reina would be Safe so naturally I agreed but I demanded to have Nnoitora's position for revenge." she smirked." Aizen allowed me to because he said that nnoitora had failed miserably to carry out orders and that he would have to work under me as a lesson in humiliation." Ayame frowned again." but after years of serving that bastard and watching the new leader follow in his footsteps I refused to stay in las noches so when the opprotunity came I left."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:44 am

Kentaro nodded in angerment. "I know what you mean, Aizen, that dirty snake." Kentaro looked at the sky, and thought about what happened in the past. "When i was just starting as an arrancar, he tried to get me to join his sucide squad, a army of arrancars who would invade the Soul Society, but lose their own lives. My brother and I were part of that squad, but we were scared so we backed down. When Aizen heard of this, He killed my brother and forced me to go by myself. I was such a fool that i challenged Aizen to a one-on-one, which i lost. I was so beat up that i was in a cyrogenesis chamber for 4 years." He clenches his fist in anger, "If i had the chance, i would take him out, and avenge my brother." He then looked at Ayame and calmed down. "Sorry, sometimes i get a little hot headed
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:53 am

Ayame smiled a bit," hey don't worry about it..you should have seen me when a vizard that tried to rape my sister.let's just say I killed him and leave it at that." she said while adding," but I did have some pretty massive wounds cut into me when I fought him, his inner hollow was uncontrolable and I thought he'd kill me but I managed to get lucky." she blushed a bit after admitting her humiliating almost lost but I was fortuneate enough to win battle. She then felt bad that Kentaro lost his brother,"I'm sorry that he had to die by Aizen's freakin hand."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:08 am

Kentaro smiled at Ayame. "Its ok, and im sorry about your sister. I hope she is ok." He laughed a little. "You know, we have a lot in common in tragdies. And we both hate Aizen." He smiled a little bit. " So where do you hang out now, i mean since you dont have anywhere to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:17 am

Ayame smiled," trust me....she's alright...I swear to god she can make friends with almost anyone just by saying hello nice to meet you." she laughs." she also has a friend of mine named Tomix fora boyfriend and the funny part is she's human." her face becomes a bit uncertain. " well....right now I live with my remaining friends in the koruso group... But right now I'm alone because most of them went to meet my sister." She smiles a bit," so yeah I have a place to stay but it gets boring when you're alone."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Kentaro frowned a little. "Tomix...I've met that little creatin before." Kentaro thought about the time that he barely fought Sia and Tomix stepped in. "What interesting character he is." Kentaro could only say that without offending Ayame. "To tell you the truth, ive never met an arrancar who could befriend a human, that seems like an impossible task to an arrancar." Kentaro crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:56 am

Ayame grinned," Reina's something else....here we are arrancars that where taught to hate and kill, nothing more then Reina appeared in my life and changed all of that." she shook her head and frowned sadly a few tears falling down her face."but....she's gone...someone took her while she and her friend Orihime were walking to school.." she shook her head again and sighed." I heard the kidnappers are coming here so that's why I'm not in the world of the living right now..."
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

Ken listened to her words and felt that if any arrancar can befriend a human, that means he could too. He suddenly felt strange, a feeling he has never felt before. He looked at Ayame and started to blush, and smile. "What if...you know...I help you rescue your sister and her friend...I mean...If you want help." Kentaro studdered in his words
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:08 am

Ayame blushed embarrassed and disgusted that she started crying in front of Kentaro. She looked up at him in surprise when he offered to help her get back Reina." you...Would do that..for me or more so for my sister's sake?" she asked a hint of hope brightened her ruby red eyes and a smile played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:17 am

Kentaro smiled sweetly at her and embraced her in his arms. "I might look like a villian, but thanks to you, I want be a hero." Kentaro blushed and wiped her tears. Caught up in the moment, Kentarp slightly kissed Ayane on her lips. Realizing what he was doing, he stopped and released her. "Sorry...about that."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:36 am

Ayame lighty blushed as Kentaro embraced her and brushed away her tears.Normally, if some guy tried to kiss her like that she would've punched him but for some strange reason, she didn't punch Kentaro or try to push him away. She simply kissed him back until he pulled away. She smirked a little bit," well then....." she laughed a little while a slight blush colored her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:40 am

Kentaro chuckled a bit and saw Ayame's reaction to his kiss. He would of thought tht he would get a punch to the face, or a 'What did you do that for?' But Ayame's face looked like she actually enjoyed it. His chest suddenly started jumping up and down and finally started to realize what was wrong with him. He was in love with Ayame. He didnt want to to admit it, but he was secretly falling for her. Kentaro closed his fist tightly and took a deep breath. "After we save your sister, would you like to....go out sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:15 am

Ayame smirked a bit"hmmm...I don't know...but tell me what does this tell you?" she put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips like he did to her but she made the kiss slightly deeper making it last a bit longer. She wouldn't admit this out Loud yet, but it was obvious that she had strong feelings for Kentaro and she wanted him to know that.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:34 am

Kentaro was surprised when Ayame kissed him a second time, but only for a second. Soon after that, he grabbed her around the waist and held her tightly. He pressed his lips even deeper into Ayame's lips, indicting that he never felt this way before. He released her and smiled. "So Does that mean yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:41 am

Ayame would have smirked when he wrapped his arms around her waist, when the kiss ended she grinned," it means hell yes I will go out with you." she replied while thinking,*I've finally found a guy that can heal me of my wound that Aozora left me when he died....* she rested her head against Kentaro's chest with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:50 am

Kentaro grinned as she rested her head on his chest, and held her tightly. "I know that im new at this and i havent had a girlfriend in a while. But i will do everything to protect you, no matter what, as long as I live." Kentaro held her as soft as he could
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:59 am

Ayame lightly blushed," thanks....for everything..." she murmurs while feeling his arms slightly hold her tightly yet gently as well. It felt nice." you know its been quite awhile since anyone hugged me or kissed me like you did."she told him while slightly smiling while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})   Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE}) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone once again....(Kentaro {PRIVATE})
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next