Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Kiri's Day Out [private] Vote_lcapKiri's Day Out [private] Voting_barKiri's Day Out [private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Kiri's Day Out [private] Vote_lcapKiri's Day Out [private] Voting_barKiri's Day Out [private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Kiri's Day Out [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiri Mikoto

Kiri's Day Out [private] Empty
PostSubject: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 am

Kiri had one of her rare day's off, from the household work that her home usually needed, she was walking around karakura town just, exploring, no real goal for the day, she passed a clothing store, backtracked because she spotted something cute in the window, she stood there for a whole five minutes trying to decide if she should buy it, she had some pocket money, that kaji had given her, she finally decided to buy it so she walked in the shop and had the nearest employee find one in her size, bag it, and out the door she went a little to fast actually she bumped into someone walking by. "so sorry miss i didn't mean to bump into you!" she said quickly bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 am

Motoko was walking past a shop, what kind she doesn't know since she is more concerned about hollows than watching stores. Someone emerges from a store and before she can shunpo, she collides with them. Motoko looks at her sighs "It's not a problem really.... wait you can see me?" She stands there looking at the girl wondering how she can see her in her Shinigami form.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 am

"of course i can, giggle, you mean i shouldn't be able to? giggle" kiri said wondering why the shinigami is so surprised, giggling a little more than he should have, but she was having fun today
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 am

Motoko puts her left hand over her face than turns her head to her left looking up making her vice-captains badge easy to see. "You must be a special human or something because you shouldn't be able to see me. I bet my captain knew something like this would happen, oh well don't worry about bumping int me okay?" Motkoko is about to walk away when she hears abeeping noise, she pulls out adevice almost like a cell phone and her eyes narrow. "Damn it no one else is near by, oh well I guess I have to take care of it." Motoko shunpo's off to deal with the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 am

Kiri was just about to tell her that she wasn't a human at all when the beeping went off, she recognized it right away, she had one just like it lying somewhere in her room with a dead battery, just as she was going to say something about that, the women shunpoed away, so she shed her gigai with a soul candy and telling her to stay put as she shunpoed after the woman, catching up in a few seconds, "giggle, need a hand?" she said as they continued to shunpo towards the hollow
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:02 am

Motoko looks behind her is so surprised she falls on her face. Taking out a few cars in the process Motoko skids a few feet and begins getting up. "What the hell? I'm going to have a talk with my captain soon." Motoko's aura take on an almost fiery look, but she decides to go after the hollow. "I shouldn't have any trouble so it's not likely. Unless there is more than...." The device beeps again causing Motoko to have to stop and check it, as she is looking at it, it beeps four more times. Motoko's eyes narrow showing she is less than happy right now. " You take this and deal with the new ones I'll get the first one okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:11 am

Kiri takes the phone from the shinigami dons her hollow mask giggles(which sounds like a demon laughing) and speeds away towards the other hollow taking the first few out before they knew what hit them, the other two were wise to her, by the time she gets within striking distance, she cleaves the first in half, the second blindsiding her, sending her flying, she stops herself just before hitting a wall and shunpoes at the hollow slashing its mask into 10 pieces, and its body into 10 as well, she, removed her hollow mask and dropped it to the street below, it shattering and dissipating on impact she began to shunpo back towards the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 am

Motoko is surprised yet again but decides to worry later, she shunpos in the direction of the hollow and discovers it eating a young girl's soul. She becomes upset and charges the hollow who dodges at the last second it swallows the last bit of the young girl and leaps into the sky thinking to get away. Motoko turns to face it and pointing her zanpokutou to her left point down "Reign over the burning heavens Kasaihoi-rumaru!" A good sized fire dragon emerges from her zanpookuto as she swings it towards the hollow causing it to be incinerated on impact. Motoko is upset at herself for not being able to get there in time.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am

Kiri reached the shinigami a few minutes after she defeated the hollow, she stopped next to her,"so what do we do now?" she said giggling she was still having plenty of fun, despite the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am

Motoko sits down not listening to Kiri. She just thinks about what she could have done to get there faster, only nothing seems to be plausible. Motoko's eyes narrow but not in anger, the look on her face is more like a minor depression.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am

kiri sits down next to Motoko and pokes her cheek, "Whatcha thinking bout?" kiri said as she poked her, wondering why she was being ignore, she stared at the shinigami for a full two minutes before blinking, her eyes burning
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 am

Motoko sighs "I failed, the damned hollow ate a girl!" Motoko sighs looking at the ground. She slams her fist into a car denting in the entire right side on the front. She than gets up and shunpos off to find a place to think.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 am

Kiri was about to go after her when she remembered, she left her gigai sitting in front of a store , in japan, pervert capitol of the world, she shunpoed there within two minutes, re-entered the gigai and shunpoed after the shinigami, locking onto her faint reiatsu, making it there within a few minutes, she sat down next to her and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 am

Motoko sighs at a loss for any way to have gotten there in time. But she comes up with one idea, get stronger before the next time happens. "I need to get stronger so I can protect them better. If only my bankai wasn't immature, than maybe I could do better!" Motoko sighs again and wonders if her plan will work, how ever her emotions are hard to spot since she bottles everything up until she is alone.
Back to top Go down
Kiri Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 am

Kiri Sits there silently for a few minutes, just looking at the shinigami, until the silence was to overwhelming and she just screamed like a bat out of hell just to break it, she stopped only after her throat began to hurt, then she sat down and became quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiri's Day Out [private]   Kiri's Day Out [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiri's Day Out [private]
Page 1 of 1