Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Vote_lcapNothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Voting_barNothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Vote_lcapNothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Voting_barNothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Empty
PostSubject: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:51 am

Sia sighed softly walking along the skys of Karakura town. It was a beautiful night, & the moon was shining brightly. Sia thought about going down to get some pocky, but soon dropped that thought. She thought about going to Hueco Mundo, but it was too hot there. She thought about going to Las Noches, but everybody there was snotty. She held her hands infront of her as her dress & hairs flowed with the light wind. She was looking up to the beautiful moon continueing to walk along the skys, hopeing for someone to talk to, or someone to fight, usually she would not want to fight, but now, for some reason, she at least wanted to train.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:57 am

Kensei had traveled to the human realm, deciding to have a look around, hoping that someone he knew was there, normally kensei was peaceful and hated fighting, but now he was comparable to kenpachi. He turned the corner and saw someone vaguely farmiliar. He could tell she was bored by just looking at her. "do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Sia continued to walk along then quickly turned towards the voice she heard & studyed the male abit. Her hair swaying in the wind as she turned & she kept her hands together on her chest. "no, I do not thing you do.." she said calmly before she bowed slightly saying, "I am Sia Kaiomi, Cureato Espada..." as she said this she moved some of her hair away from the right side of her neck showing the large number, '4' on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Kensei smirked ear to ear. He hoped for this. "oh? are you as good as ulqiuorra, if so it might be fun to fight you... if I dont use shikai..." He smirked. Kensei was giddy with excitement, he was finally fighting someone worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:57 pm

"Don't get too excited DimWit.." she said calmly letting her hair back down. "I hate fighting, & would not ever perfer to do it unless threatened, you simply asked me if you knew me, & I amswered, you said nothing of a fight until now." she soon turned back around continueing to walk on. The light wind blew on her hair as afew black rose pedals surrounded her protecting her just in case he was to end up attacking her, but, the rose pedals showed no threat just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Kensei's smirk didnt faulter for a second. "well I was only suggesting training... but I supose you are too weak anyway." He smiled. He hated taunting her but he wanted to fight, and he knew how to push someones buttons. He hoped she would be the first to attack, otherwise it would be to easy.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Still walking on she quickly turned her head faceing him. "Excuse me...?" she said with a small growl in her voice, but soon sighed, let it go, & decided to play his taunting game with him. "I do not need to hear that from you, expessally when I know I am not weak, you are just a annoying bug like the rest of the arrancar out there. A bug that needs to be killed & squashed. Your nothing but a weed." After she said this she turned back around & continued walking, the wind both around her & the other arrancar beginging to speed up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Kensei chuckled. "then why dont you uproot me?" He taunted. While he notice the change in wind, energy was forming around kensei, making it hotter and had a slightly shocking feeling to it. His reiatsu took the shape of fire as it formed, with crackles of electricity going through it.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:50 pm

"Because I do not want to waist my time on intolerante little brats like you.." she answered simply before turning around saying, "You asked me a question, & I answered." she finished turning back around & continueing to walk along. She ignored the flames that surrounded him & the electricity. "Wait a second.." she murmered to herself softly before she turned her head slightly to him studying him throughly. She squinted her eyes slightly looking at him & soon shook her head lightly trying to let the thought go; His attittude reminded her so much of Kazuma, but, still, what could be the odds of that? 1/1000000?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)   Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing much to do...(Private, Tag: Kensei)
Page 1 of 1