Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
returning to karakura town - Page 2 Vote_lcapreturning to karakura town - Page 2 Voting_barreturning to karakura town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
returning to karakura town - Page 2 Vote_lcapreturning to karakura town - Page 2 Voting_barreturning to karakura town - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

returning to karakura town

Go down 
+2
Kyouga
Zanji Ryotoji
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

returning to karakura town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 am

Zanji saw the cero coming at him and smiled. "Ohh a cero not bad but it wont do much." the Cero was lmost towards Zanji so Zanji had no choice he activated his vizard powers and put on his hollow mask. He caught the cero in one hand and held his ground but was pushed back a bit. Zanji then tossed the cero above him into the sky and panted. "You singed my fingernails it was a god cero I will give you that much but how about you try mine on for size." Zanji then gathered cero energy into his palm and fired a cero at full strength at the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:10 am

Kyouga dodged the Cero without even thinking about it, or even concentrating on it. Kyouga then sonidoed in front of Zanji and attempted to punch his face, shattering his mask. "I could do that in my sleep. In fact, I just did." Kyouga said calmly waited for a reaction. In any case, Zanji would soon see how serious Kyouga could get.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 am

Zanji smiled and caught the arrancars hand as it attempted tobreak his mask. Zanji shook his head and laughed. " No one touches the mask." Zanji then squeezed down on the arrancars and and began bending the arrancars hand back.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:48 am

Kyouga quickly took the moment to attempt to throw Zanji into a building, while Zanji was gripping his hand. It was actually really starting to hurt. Fortunately, Kyouga knew that Zanji's mask had a time limit on it. "I know very well that you can only be in that form for so long. After that, you can't use it for twenty-four hours. Don't try to convince me otherwise." Kyouga said calmly. "Unfortunately for you, mine doesn't. Tear them apart, Bestia." Kyouga added. After releasing his Ressurecc'ion, Kyouga appeared to be hulkier and faster than he was earlier. Also, all of his wounds were healed. "Now, we can fight on equal terms." Kyouga said in a fiercer voice.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

"impressice release form now we are getting some were!" Allen cracked his neck a few times as he walked out of the buildings hole. his right arm was bleeding then allens arm regnerated. Allen charged up a cero in his hand and fired it at the arrancar. as he fired his cero and shunpoed aboved the arrancar and fired his veritas strike ability with a wave of his sword. but his beam was much bigger and had a black reiatsu to it.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 am

(Mind if I join)
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:49 pm

(go for it)
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:41 am

As Zanji was charging his cero, Shou was running to karakura town because of the resent battles. But soon he felt a giant spiritual pressure in a different direction. So Shou ran toward the pressure to find what was going on. After a few seconds Shou saw a beam with a black reiatsu around it. Shou worried and use shunpo to get there faster, to see what is going on and find out what made that giant beam.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

Kyouga catched the Cero, absorbing it's energy as he used it to amplify his own Cero. Kyouga shot a fully charged Cero of his own, blocking Zanji's attack. "Hahahaha! You really are fun to fight Zanji! Thank you." Kyouga cried out happily as he was glad that he had found a decent rival. Regardless, Kyouga was planning on sparing Zanji's life for giving him such a fun time. Yet, Kyouga would stop fighting when Zanji's time was up. He really wanted to fight Zanji at his best.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Shou was getting closer to the battle. As he was running he started feeling the presence of different reiatsu, not just one but as many as five. Shou got more curious on what was going on . he used a faster shunpo, soon after he arrived. Shou was shocked in what he saw(shou was in the mountains for many years training, he never saw a Vizard, Arrancar before) , a strange hallow he never saw before and a shinigami with a hallow mask. he stands still as the battle continues, wondering whats going on in the world and in the soul society and if hallows have changed over the years
Back to top Go down
Luppi
8th Espada
Luppi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:24 am

Luppi sighed while watching the duel below him. It wasn't interesting anymore, they were just firing ceros at each other. He started to make concentric movements with his wrist, while he took a look around to find some fun. The overly long sleeve of his robe started flying around as his hand moved. The espada then spotted a shinigami, wondering around not too far from him. Evil grin spreaded through on his face. He used sonido to get behind his newly found toy.
"There are a bit too much spectators on this battle, don't you think?" Luppi asked Shou innocently.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:13 am

Shou was surprised by Luppi, because he was just wondering what was going on here. Shou jump back with his hand on his katana, as if he was ready for battle. " Who are you and what are you" Shou ask to luppi . This is the first time Shou saw a espada up close. The last person that he saw was Yamamoto over 150 years ago before he left the soul society
Back to top Go down
Luppi
8th Espada
Luppi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Luppi was delighted to see the reaction of the shinigami. So overly defensive, he already had his hand on his katana. The espada hoped that his adversary will be able to entertain him a bit at least.
"Oh, gomen, did I startle you?"
He apologised with a certain sarcastic tone in his voice, indicating he already knew the answer.
"There's no need to get defensive, I just asked a simple question."
Luppi put his hand against his chest and introduced himself.
"I'm the octava espada, Luppi. Nice to meet you. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Shou took a few steps back, and stood up. He still had one of his hand on the katana just in case.
"I'm Shou Takeshi former captain of the 11 division" Shou said in a formal matter. Shou still was nervous, he just couldn't shake a feeling he had.
" What's is going here and why do you have a hallow mask on your head, if i look like a shinigami?" Shou said in other to find information.
Shou was still confused on what was going on and he never took his eyes off on Luppi.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Zanji was headed back to the ground put this time he held out his fist to hit his opponent. Zanji landed behind his opponet and his fist hit the ground. the ground the suddenly made a huge impact and a large cloud of debris smoke covered were Zanji was. As the smoke cleared Zanji stood at the bottom of the crater that his fist had made. He cracked his knuckles He thought to himself 'not much time left beforte i reach my limit not good.' "your also a fun oppnent to fight as well i find that rather dificult to find these days hehe." Zanji raised his sword to his chest height and pointed it towards his enemy. "I think its time i rapped this up Ban...kai!." nothing happened Zanji blinked a few times and then blushed in embarrassment "Hehe i forgot i don't know how to use bankai hehe!" Zanji then shunpoded infront of his enemy and attempted punched the arrancar in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Luppi
8th Espada
Luppi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Luppi raised an eyebrow hearing the question of the shinigami. Is it possible that this guy never heard of arrancars and such?
"Where were you in the past year, man? Bah, fine... I shall tell you, it's not a secret. And it's not like you will live another day."
He added maliciosuly, while grabbing his zanpakuto's hilt under his armpit.
"I am a being called arrancar. A hollow who gained shinigami powers. And I'm going to release my zanpakuto right now, so I can show you how strong is my kind. Fail to entertain me, and you'll be dead in a blink of an eye... former captain..."
Luppi licked his lips and slowly started to pull out his sword.
"Kubire, Trepadora!"
He spoke up smirking. Suddenly a huge pink shockwave appeared covering the area with smoke, making the espada's frame invisible to the eye. A few moments later a huge white tentacle shot out from the smoke with great speed, aiming at Shou's head.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Shou was shocked in what he had found out, about a hollow having shinigami powers. As he took a step back by the shock, a pink smoke appeared. Shou wasn't able to see anything thru the smoke. As a reaction he went to the defensive, his hands on his katana ready for anything. as a few moment past a white tentacle came out. Shou was startled, as the tentacle came a great speed. Shou move but the tentacle was so much of a surprise. Shou received a cut on his left check as he dodged. After the attack Shou jump back to get his guard up, to get ready for the other attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

returning to karakura town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2