Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
returning to karakura town EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
returning to karakura town EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
returning to karakura town EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
returning to karakura town EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
returning to karakura town EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
returning to karakura town EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
returning to karakura town EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
returning to karakura town EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
returning to karakura town EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
returning to karakura town Vote_lcapreturning to karakura town Voting_barreturning to karakura town Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
returning to karakura town Vote_lcapreturning to karakura town Voting_barreturning to karakura town Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

returning to karakura town

Go down 
+2
Kyouga
Zanji Ryotoji
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

returning to karakura town Empty
PostSubject: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am

a garganta had opened above the streets of karakura town and out came falling to the ground was a person. Zanjis was all bloody and beaten and bruised up and had one arm at a strange angle. his arm had ben broken he landed on the sidewalk and rolled over on the ground. his old shinigami clothes were in rags and he was bleeding from his head. No one noticed him because Zanji was out of his gigai.
He coughed up some more blood on the sidewalk and tired to crawls into a nearby alley. but he olnly made it half way there when he lost consciousness the garganta then closed in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 am

A Garganta opened not far from Zanji's location. A Manticore-looking Arrancar stepped out of the Garganta with his arms crossed. So this is the human world. It does seem rather busy and peaceful. I should definately get to know the different areas of this town. Kyouga thought as he walked toward the injured Shinigami. "Did he just get here, or...?" Kyouga said to himself quietly as he stared down at him. No, he seems to be more than a Shinigami... Did he faint? Kyouga thought as he waited to see if the guy would get up.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:53 am

Orihime saw something fall from a Garganta afew blocks away and sends Lilly out to find what it was. She runs in the direction of the Garganta as Lilly flies ahead of her. After two blocks of running Lilly returns and leads Orihime to Zanji who is bleeding heavily and looks like someone used him or her for a punching bag. Orihime doesn't concern herself with the gender of this shinigami since she is more concerned with healing them.

"Shuno, Ayam Soten Kisshun I reject." Shuno and Ayame fly out and pass over Zanji crating the field of energy that rejects events and restores anything to before the event occurred, although Orihime still finds things that refuse to be rejected at times. She knows she has to help this shinigami, although she helps just about everyone out of habit. She watches as Zanji's wounds close up and all the damage to Zanji's uniform vanish as well, she knows it will take longer to restore Zanji's reiatsu, but she knows it will probably be needed.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 am

Kyouga noticed that Orihime appeared to heal the man. Regardless, Kyouga knew that she didn't want to concern herself with him. Yet, he did decide to sonido behind her. "Whatcha doin' miss Inoue?" Kyouga said fairly politely with his right hand on his hip. He could care less if he startled her. In fact, he knew that he could easily take her down.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 am

Zanjis hands twitched and one eye opened. the world was still blurry his second eye then opened. He felt two spiritual pressures one seemed to feel warm and gentle but the other was a threatening kind of pressure. He turned over onto his back and noticed his old uniform had been mended completely and his injuries were healed. His reiatsu was also beginning to return to him slowly. He then saw a orange haired women and a barrier like structure over him." whats going on who are you why are you helping me?"

Last edited by Zanji Ryotoji on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 am

Zanjis hands twitched and one eye opened. the world was still blurry his second eye then opened. He felt two spiritual pressures one seemed to feel warm and gentle but the other was a threatening kind of pressure. He turned over onto his back and noticed his old uniform had been mended completely and his injuries were healed. His reiatsu was also beginning to return to him slowly. He then saw a orange haired women and a barrier like structure over him." whats going on who are you why are you helping me?"

He then noticed another person but this person was the person who he felt the threatening spiritual pressure from. "Miss get out of here run You stay away from her arrancar." Zanji tried getting up but it was still no use his body wasn't completely done healing yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 am

"Oh, really? What are you going to do about it?" Kyouga asked the injured male in a taunting tone. Regardless, Kyouga didn't feel like hurting Orihime or the person she was healing. That just wasn't his style, but he had other things on his mind. "Let's see... There's an abundance of souls, there are spiratually aware humans... Yeah, this is definitely the place Aizen-Sama was talking about." Kyouga said in a lecturing tone, hoping to intimidate the guy.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 am

"I'm uh... healing him." Orihime's face shows how nervous she is. She stands there looking at Kyouga with no sign of aggression, although she does show signs of of fear but mostly concern for him. She knows she is likely going to have to send out Lilly, Biagon and Hinagiku to protect herself or the Shinigami she is helping. But that is something she is used to now.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 am

"Carry on..." Kyouga said as he sonidoed to the other side of the rejecting barrier. Kyouga then sat down and waited for the guy to regain his strength. "So, what's your name, man?" Kyouga asked the male in a happy tone. Surely, Kyouga was the most unheard of Arrancar both of them had met. Regardless, Kyouga wanted to fight this guy at his best.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 am

Kisuke jumps down from the roof just behind Kyouga "My my what do we have here? An Arrancar who is willing to wait for someone t be healed? Are my eyes deceiving me or Arrancar becoming more intelligent lately? Orihime I see your the same as always. Anyway, hat's your name little Arrancar? I'm Kisuke Urahara the owner of a little candy shop not far from here." Kisuke leans on Benihime in it's cane form while waiting for Kyouga to tell him his name.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:59 am

Zanji felt his body finally feel back to normal. "release the barrier im fine now." Zanjis hands tensed in anger as the arrancar talked about karakura town. the name aizen struck a very sore subject with him. "So your working for aizeneh." Zanjis hands shook and suddenly his spiritual pressure back to rise rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 am

"Urahara Kisuke?! ....uhhhhhh.... I'm Kyouga "Allon" Manti." Kyouga said, finishing his introduction calmly. Kyouga anime sweat-dropped as Urahara made his appearance. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir, and you are truely not deceived! ^^ " Kyouga said energetically to Urahara in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Orihime drops the barrier ending the the restoration of Zanji's reiatsu. Shuno and Ayame float over to just in front of Orihime each on one side of Orihime's face. "Urahara san what are you doing here? Isn't this normally the kind of thing Yoruichi does?"
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:09 am

Zanjis hands shook in anger and his spiritual pressure greatly increased his energy was actually starting to become visible. he gritted his teeth lost in his anger. "I will not forgive aizen for what he did to me i will make him pay and i will make any of his subordinates pay for serving him."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 am

"Sunds like fun to me! Just tell me when you're ready, man." Kyouga said enthusiastically. As he stood up and started doing some stretching exercises. Kyouga was looking forward to this and knew that his opponent wouldn't hold back. "What's your name, by the way? I believe that is customary to know your opponent's name." Kyouga said calmly to the possible Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 am

"Orihime get over here please? You can watch this while sitting next to me okay?" Kisuke sits down to watch what is going to happen. He makes a spot for Orihime by placing a some cloth on the ground for her.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 am

Zanji grasped his zanpaktou handel and withdrew it from his sheath. he turned his head to the person named orihime adn kisuke urahara. "Thanks for helping me orihime." He he charged toward the arrancar and said "my name is zanji ryotoji former member of squad one." He then shunpoed right behind the arrancar and attempted to slash its back with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:02 am

"Pleasure..." Kyouga said as he sonidoed behind Zanji and rapidly kicked him in the back. "It would be nice if you were to fight me with no restraint, Zanji." Kyouga said calmly after he was done with his assault. Kyouga was starting to have fun, but the fight was mildly exciting. In any case Kyouga really wanted to see what Zanji could do.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:21 pm

zanji felt his back being repeatedly kicked and he skidded acorss the ground. When he stopped he was smiling at the arrancar. "Oh i dont plan on holding back that wouldnt be any fun now would it." Zanji tightened his grip on his sword and said "Judge them veritas" his sword then went into its shikai form. Zanji spun his massive sword in his hand and jumped from the sides of the buildings using his shunpo and appeared behind the arrancar and he thenswung his sword again at the arrancars back.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Orihime watches the fight from beside Kisuke. She is somewhat sad to see them fighting, but knows that this is how it has to be. The fact that they are hurting each other as well possibly trying to kill each other is something that causes Orihime some inner turmoil, but she is starting to get a handle on it. She knows that someday she just might learn to accept such things and be able to fight alongside Ichigo and the others as an equal. But that day is far into the future if ever.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Kyouga sonidoed away from his opponent's attack, but his left arm was bleeding from the shoulder down. "Impressive, but I don't have very many skills. However, a flesh wound like this is just a paper cut to me." Kyouga said calmly as the bleeding stopped. Kyouga then unsheathed his sword and sonidoed behind Zanji as he attepted to cut him across the back.
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:57 am

Zanji smiled as he sawhe had wounded the arrancar. He then saw that the arrancar had sonidoed. Zanji smiled as he quickly turned around and guarded against the arrancars attack.. "That maybe so but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Zanji then shunpoed behind the arrancar and swung his sword and fired his veritas strike at the arrancars back. The energy wave shot out of his sword in a blast of green reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 am

Kyouga quickly shot a Cero to block the blast. "You are a really good fighter Zanji. For that, you have earned my utmost respect. I'm rather afraid to say that that's as flashy as my attacks come. To be honest, I still haven't developed a lot of long range attacks. So, you will have the advantage if you keep your distance." Kyouga said calmly. Kyouga really was facing a good challenge. "Yet, I think that you already have proven that you can best me in this fight. Fortunately, I intend to give you a good time." Kyouga added to Zanji.
Back to top Go down
Luppi
8th Espada
Luppi

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

Luppi was standing in the sky, like it was concrete below his feet thanks to the reishi he collected there. The espada came out of the garganta earlier together with Kyouga, however he was masking his reiatsu and avoided being noticed since then. Only well-trained shinigamis would have been able to notice him now. He was observing the unfolding battle between his fracción and that guinea pig of Aizen-sama. It was boring to just observe but he wanted to see what's Kyouga capable of, so he decided to intervene only if absolutely needed. The manticore-like arrancar already picked up a minor injury - a slightly disappointing sight, though the wound would be healed with releasing the resurrección so it wasn't a big deal. Luppi sat down and continued to watch the fight with a bored expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am

Kyouga felt bad for Luppi having to watch Kyouga fight. Kyouga now understood that he was being just too easy on his opponent. So he decided to redeem himself by firing another fully charged Cero at Zanji, since Zanji appeared to be taking up time about thinking about how he was going to get rid of Kyouga. Regardlessly, Kyouga wasn't one to wait for his opponent to make slow decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: returning to karakura town   returning to karakura town Empty

Back to top Go down

returning to karakura town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next