Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Vote_lcapA Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Voting_barA Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Vote_lcapA Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Voting_barA Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Rose slowly walked around Karakura Town. It had been almost a year since he had been here last. He remebered fondly of the time when the Vizards were a "family." His fond reminesing of the "good o'l days" brings him to a quaint Flower shop. As he walks in he notices the wide selection. It isn't long before he stumbles across a rose. He notices this single rose is withered away to nothing and thinks, "Heh, does this mean I've no use in this world?".

Rose had been wandering the world after the battle with Aizen, trying to fill the void the Vizard's "break-up" had created, but alas hasn't found his "calling". He came back hoping, praying for some action to remind him of what he used to be...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Walking from the back room of her shop she yawned slightly holding afew vaces in each hand. Matsuda today wore a dark blue shirt with a small black rose on the bottom right corner of it, & baggy blue jeans. Her hair was it'a adverage short messy light blue & she wore black flip-flops with strawberrys on them. Placeing the vases ont he counter she opened a cold bottle ofwater & began to pour the cold water in the vase then looking up to the blond man who walked in who seemed to be deep in thought. She frowned slightly noticeing some spirit pressure coming from him not like any other humans. She watched at the rose withered away then looked back to him. "May I help you sir...?" she asked with her elbows on the counter & her chin resting in her palms studying him. He's most likely a shinigami, Hmm.. Maybe I should consiter getting my GiGai un-leaked & start useing a lighter for my ciggerettes just like every other human does... She thought to herself knowing that he could be able to easly sence the spirit enrgy she was giveing off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Rose quickly looked towards the girl. He was startled by the unexpected spirit pressure of the girl which convinced him that she could not be human. He was unsure of her intentions, so as to avoid confusion, he came right out and said, "I'm guessing your a shinigami? I was too at a time..., but I digress." He slowly walked toward her with his hand on his Zanpaktou, "My real question is what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm

"Hmm... Maibie I should get that fixed then..." she saod golding up her right index finger & looking at it. She looked up slightly when she heard him ask her the question. "Hmm?" she moaned slightly adjusting to see his zanpaktou. "Allow me to answer a question with another if I could?" she said abit amused. "& what may I ask are you doing here? You don't seem to be human now, do you?" she closed her eyes smileing happly then opened them looking to a colorful vase of flowers. Takeing afew steps towards themshe began to re-arrage them in the vase with a bored ex[ression trying to find the right conbonation of colors & type.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:12 am

Rose took his hand off his Zanpaktou realizing she wasn't an immediate threat. He slowly walked toward her, his eyes fixated on the vase of flowers she was arranging. "My favorite flower combination was always lilies and roses... but anyway, to answer your question, I only happened to come into this shop randomly." he said. "You're right, I'm not human, but I"m also not a shinigami. What I'm doing here is simple: I've been "out of the Game" so to speak and I want back in. I just want to know what's changed since I've left, and by sensing your spiritual pressure I think you can tell me what i want to know," Rose quickly shunpo'd behind her with his zanpaktou at her neck, "I don't want this to get ugly..."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:41 am

Matsuda gasped slightly senceing him step behind her. She held up her head slightly to avoid her neck being cut. Laughing slightly she turned her head to him with a small smile. Takeing her right hand's index & middle fingers she pushed them agenst his zanpaktou pushing it away, but at the same time cutting her fingers slightly. Reconizeing she was still within his grasp she put her index & middle fingers together & began rubbing them together. Not too long after that both fingers cought onto a dark red flame. Snickering lightly hideing this due to both fingers being near her hip she brought up both fingers & pokes both of his cheeks burning him slightly & causeing him to step away slightly. She swerved slightly to her righ avoiding to be cut again by his zanpaktou & said holding up both fingers, "It's not very nice to threaten someone you don't even know.." snickering lightly after this she continued, "Becides, I do not even know you, & I have not been to the soul society in such a long time, I don't even know what's been going on~!" she laughed slightly after saying this then continued to hold out her two fingers allowing them to begin glowwing a hotter light blue flame as she kept a small smile on her lips studying the man.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:35 am

"You know, its not a good idea to start a fire in a flower shop," said Rose. He backed away from the girl. "I see that you do not know as much as I was hoping for, but you seem to be able to put up a fight. I would definitely like to have a spar." He waltzed around the shop looking at the beutiful arangements. He thought of the last time he had good fight. Rose sauntered towards the exit, then turned and pointed his zanpaktou at her, "What do ya say, a quick fight?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:51 am

Matsuda sighed softly shakeing off her fingers & placeing her elbows on the counter one more setting her chin in the palms of her hands amussed with him. "I will repeate myself again, I do not know you..." she smiled slightly with her eyes squinted "I don't know you, nor do I want to fight you..." she laughed slightly turning away from him & beging to walk into the back room. "You act more like a arrancar than a shinigami~!" smileing softly she turned her body to where she was faceing him again & said still smileing, "But, just so your not tempted..." she said softly before stomping on the hard wodden floor & soon a light blue wall of fire sprung up not hurting anything around it except the other shinigami. The flowers blew as if it was wind & not fire, even the plants directly in the fire were not harmed. Soon after this her head tossed back slightly as a small spurt of blood came from her forehead due to her useing too much spirit energy in her GiGai. After this she stood back upright & laughed abit walking further from him.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:24 am

As smoke started lifting from the room, Rose emerged dawning his Hollow mask. He brushed off some ash as if it hadn't touched him. "You would compare me to one of those blood thirsty arrancar?" He said as the mask deteriorated from his face. "You should show more respect! I was once Captain of the 3rd Division" He raised his zanpaktou to his face, "Play Kinshara" he uttered as the katana turnied into a golden whip with a rose bud at the tip. "Now if your not gonna play with me, point me in the direction of someone who will..."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:31 am

Matsuda turned her head as the male began speeking again. She fell flat faced when he said who he was. "Look buddy, I don't care if your Jesus or Lord Aiezen, I hate all shinigami & arrancar. I fight for myself & love only myself, as long as there is misery & darkness on this earth I will live forever." she snickered sfter this holding her head & shakeing it slightly knowing it was not actually her talking. "Stop teaseing me & go play with your other freinds & shinigami other than me... Or better yet," she turned around smileing widely, "Go crawl in a ditch & die." she snapped at him & laughed slightly afterwards continueing to walk on. She could easly make it home within just a step now due to how close she was to her fire, but she dicided to wait & see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:51 am

Rose sighed. All this built up angst and for what? Kinshara withered back to its sealed form. "And here I thought we could be friends" Rose chuckeled. He put his zanpaktou away and walked towards the exit. He thought to himself, Maybe I should check up on Urahara...He then looked back toward the firey girl. "Ciao" he said as he left the small flower shop.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:08 am

Matsuda snorted slightly when he said they could be freinds. He was the one who took his zanpaktou out at her. Bending over the small refridgearator she opened it & pulled out a bottle of cold water thinking that it would help calm her down. Still though, she could tell sopmething else was bothering the man other than her being rude. Takeing a sip from the bottle she watched as he walked away. Sighing gently she took one hand & waved it slightly makeing the blue fire dissapear as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)   A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day in Karakura Town (Matsuda)
Page 1 of 1