Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Vote_lcapVisiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Voting_barVisiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Vote_lcapVisiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Voting_barVisiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Empty
PostSubject: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:48 am

Stepping out of Urahara's shop wearing a gigai, Ayame ran a hand through her white blond and black hair that was tied in a loose ponytail and her bangs hung over her ruby red eyes.Wearing a black tang top, baggy black pants that hung off her hips,and sneakers. She slipped her hands in her pockets and walked around. She sighed,normally she would be visiting Reina but she was kidnapped and Tomix went after her head on. She smiled a bit and didn't worry too much. Kurai was with Reina as well now that majeh's girlfriend is a soul reaper maybe she can help Tomix save Reina.

Ayame looked up as the sun started to set and it was raining. Ayame rolled her eyes." oh great..." she muttered while running to find a dry shelter.as she stopped in an ally some guy with a knife cornered her. He pressed the blade to her neck and yelled." bitch give me your money!" Ayame looked at the ground then swung her foot, kicking the guy across the face before pinning him to the wall as the knife clattered to the ground."I think it would be best if you get the hell out of here." She said casually as the guy stumbled as he ran off. Ayame smirked and walked out of the ally. Het hair was plastered to her headand her clothes where soaked but it wasn't too bad. She Sighed and looked around for Dry shelter.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 am

Shunsui needed to get out of his office. He was tired of sitting around sifting through paper work. He thought he might as well visit the human world. He hadn't been there in a while, and needed a break.

His gigai was brand new. He had only used it once, and didn't like the feel of it. For starters, he had to where human clothes which depressed Shunsui greatly. He also had shorter hair, which made him feel even more out of his element. As he walked through the streets of Karakura town he took in the sights and sounds. Ahhhh, so simple and peaceful he thought. Soon it started rain which put a damper on things. He was looking for shelter when he sensed the reiatsu of an arrancar. He looked around and saw a young girl also headed for shelter. He decided to head in her direction to find out what an arrancar was doing in the middle of Karakura Town.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 am

Finding a cafe, Ayame felt like she could really use a cup of coffee and walked inside.she then suddenly felt a soul reaper's pressence nearby. By how it felt it seemed to belong to that of a captain's. Quickly ordering her coffee and sitting down in a booth. She sighed and hoped that a fight wouldn't break out. She took a sip of her coffee and wondered what the soul reaper was doing in the world of the living...
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 am

"hm damn... the pussy are out.... damn.... wonder how urahara is doing" Kensei had been checking up on the pussy. He ran towards urahara's shop, but noticed an arrancar leaving there.... He stealthily followed her from the roofs and watched as she knocked the hell out of a human theif. This made kensei laugh and likely get himself noticed by ayame. He jumped down next to her with a light thud.

"so... what are you doing out of hueco mundo, in a gigai no less?" Kensei asked tilting his head as though he was a child. He could tell the girl was no threat, otherwise she wouldnt have come from urahara's shop.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:21 am

By the time Shunsui arrived to question the girl of her reasons in Karakura Town, he noticed that Kensei had beaten him to the punch. "Kensei, what are you doing here?" He was slightly confused, but infered that the young girl must not represent a threat.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 am

OOC: um I'm in a cafe but I guess I have to ignore that fact XD)

Ayame heard Kensei's laughter and jumped down next to her, she could tell that he didn't take her seriously which kind of pissed her off because he obviously wasnt aware of her old rank as the fifth espada and the arrancar that kicked nnoitora effortlessly out of position.she decided to let it go for now, after all she couldn't blame him since he did seem To outrank her ten times overand also he was a stranger so She sighed and smirked a bit,"hello and I'm just walking around any problems with that?" she then saw another man with captain level spiritual pressure walk in."and it appears I have two stalkers on my hands." she teased lightly smirking at the men." and who might you two be?"

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Shunsui's happy face turned slightly sour for a moment. "Now now, I'm no stalker." He said sternly. "When I sense the reiatsu of an arrancar should I not investigate?" He asked. He smiled again and decided to ask, "Jeez, I forgot my manners, Name's Shunsui, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Ayame laughed at the guy's reaction." i was only kidding no need to chew me out " she smiled a bit and answered," and I'm Ayame nice to meet you." she then looked at the tall guy and asked," what about you what's you're name?" she slipped her hands deep in her pockets and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:26 pm

"he just said his name... " He chuckled "so shunshun whats up? trying to get away from the paperwork too eh?" Kensei laughed. Everyone EVERYONE hated paperwork, it was useless and a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:02 pm

"Yeah, pretty much!" He said with a laugh. "Ever since I came back to the Soul Society, I realized I had a lot of work to catch up on. I always thought thats what Vice-Captains were for." He said as he remembered his last Vice Nanao.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Ayame watched the two soul reapers talk about paper work,and she was getting slightly bored. It was also obvious that these two weren't paying attention. She then wondered she could run away without getting caughtd
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 pm

"yeah I really hope to change this shit, why have a council of anything other than shinigami? I've had requests to restart the old council and ive denied everyone of them, they were biggoted fools, Remember the vizard incident? that is all the proof I need... so ayame what are you doing in the human world anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day   Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting in Karakura town On a Rainy day
Page 1 of 1