Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Vote_lcapDarkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Voting_barDarkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Vote_lcapDarkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Voting_barDarkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 am

Several months had passed since Shinko had kidnapped Reina, and not to long after that Shinko seemed to disappear completely. It was a normal day in Karakura Town where suddenly a Garganta opened and suddenly there was a large reaitsu flare and the sky around Karakura Town became dark. From the Garganta Shinko appeared and slowly descended to the ground. "Heh...Things seem to be good here...for now", he said. Those who could feel spiritual power could sense a powerful being was now in Karakura. Humans who sensed him would be afraid..and shinigami who sensed him could sense a dark indivisual whose spiritual pressure was over double a normal captains. However Shinko was still supressing a great amount of his strength. Because of that day with Reina Shinko's power equaled at minimum the power of the Sotaicho...and with months of training under his belt after that day it seemed he had ascended his true power even further.

Shinko reached the ground and began walking, just looking for someone to find him. "Come out, come out whereever you are shinigami...I'm not here to fight...just yet", he said sadistically yet mumbled.

Last edited by Shinko Hantaisha on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:26 am

Tomix stepped out of the shadows, rage burning in his eyes.
"Shinko. We meet again, you ungodly bastard."
His sword was already in his hand.
"So, what do you think of my new power? I have the same boost that Reina gave you, and Zilo gave me some of his power, so maybe I have a chance at beating you." A grin was etched on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:13 am

Shinko looked at Tomix and recongized him. Shinko chuckled sadistically briefly. "Ahh we meet again...and I sense that you have grown. So tell me...Did Reina enjoy it with you as she did with me...because she begged be to go on and on.", Shinko said with a smirk. He did not draw his sword just yet...it was messing with Tomix now. Shinko noticed Tomix can be easily angered..and sometimes when he is, something awakens inside of him. Shinko was now going to piss Tomix off for probably the remainder of their "encounter".
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 am

Tomix breathed in, and out.
"I know for a fact Reina hated you so much for what you did back then. We've gotten past it togehter, and for her to fully heal, I need to defeat you!"
Tomix began to step forward, intent on finishing Shinko now.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 am

"You cant get past this...And you'll never be strong enough to take me on. So you got lucky with your girlfriend once...I had her "several" times. And where were you to save her? Nowhere. You let her down child...and if you lose here I swear I'll take care of her for you", Shinko said while laughing evily.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am

Tomix grinned.
"No, I'm strong enough. I care for Reina too much for me to lose right now. And about that...I know I wasn't there to save her, but I made a pledge to protect her whenever I can. I won't lose! I Can't lose!" Tomix's rage was rising now. But he couldn't let his evil side take over.

Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

"Listen to yourself...Protect her whenever you can...when the proper answer is whenever she needs you...Selfish...So tell me..Do you know where your little Reina is now..because I know I do", Shinko said. His hands were know in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am

Tomix looked up.
"What...what do you mean? I know where she is! She's-"
Tomix then thought.
"I know what you're thinking. You want me to say where she is so you can go kidnap her again! Well, I WON'T LET YOU!"
Tomix's evil side was close to breaking out now.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am

"Kidnap her again? For a third time...You are mistaken little one...because I already have her. I tricked her once.It's not extremely hard to do it again..after all shes just so...naive and..trusting", Shinko said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

He didn't have her...He didn't have her....But what if he DID have her...What if he did that to her again...what would he do to her...
Reaitsu exploded around Tomix. At it's heart, Tomix stood, in ressurecion form, a blakc eye with a golden pupil at it's core.
"DIE BASTARD!"
Tomix leaped forward, sword slashing towards Shinko.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

Shinko drew his zanpaktou however as Tomix struck his blade would seemingly go through Shinko's body, it was an afterimage. "Darken the sky and let the children of darkness run and play...Makura", Shinko said as he reappeared. Shinko was now several meters behind Tomix, his Shikai active, sword in hand and in his 3rd step under Shukuchi. "A little too slow there..how are you going to beat someone with over double a captains strength and speed like that...", Shinko asked tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am

Tomix head snapped back. It laughed.
"I'm sorry to say...Tomix isn't here!"
He flipped backwards, using sonido to appear behind Shinko, slashing at him. At the same time, a mirage of Tomix's speed appeared in front of Shinko, slashing forward.
"I am the matrelisation of Tomix's evil side. Call me Lemmy."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 am

Shinko sidestepped and spung making one extremely fast slash. By doing so he was able to block both slashes. Tomix..or Lemmy was fast, but Shinko was the former Captain of the 2nd Division and the Omitsukidou. He couldnt be matched in terms of speed...by any shinigami...or arrancar.

Suddenly dark flames would appear around Lemmy, forcing him to dodge or suffer extreme damages. The flames had no pyro properties, but the pure reaitsu would destroy anything in the way.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

Tomix looked around at the reaitsu flames. He jumped above the flames, then sonido'd away from them.
"I can see you're much faster then I am." Tomix snapped back to his normal form. He knew who he was fighting for.
"I'm not going to lose because I have to protect her. Theres one thing you're right about. I have to be there to protect her whenever she needs me."
Tomix closed his eyes. His sonido was used again. All around Shinko, there were Sonido clones everywhere. They all launched dark blue ceros at Shinko.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 am

There was an explosion. When the smoke cleared around Shinko there was a dark flame dome. The dome made a massive sheild around Shinko, The dark flame shield then faded and Shinko looked at Tomix. "Behind...", Shinko said and suddenly Tomix would hear wind behind him. "You..", Shinko said attacking Tomix, aiming for his shoulder. If connected Tomix wouldnt be able to use his left arm and hand for the rest of the fight. There was about a second of reaction time for Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 am

Tomix was startled to see him stop over twenty ceros with that shield. He was suprised to hear him behind him. Tomix's arm snapped back to block the strike. His head snapped back as well. His evil side was in control. He kicked backwards, aiming for Shinko's chest.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

Because Tomix's arm moved back to block the strike, his bare arm would be incredibly damaged as Shinko's sword glowed in dark flames. Because of this Tomix couldnt grab his sword or hed lose his hand. Shinko then noticed the mans kick. Shinko immediately pulled back his sword, possibly further injurying Tomix and then blocked the kick with his sword. Following immediately after contact a black blast of dark flame enery fired from the sword. Tomix would have no reaction time to block this, since it came immediately after Shinko blocked his attack.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:55 am

Tomix screamed in pain as his arm was ripped open.
"S-shit."
Shinko had blocked his attack. Tomix's right arm were seared by the sword's energy. He screamed again.
"I-I guess I shouldn't hold back anymore. I..I think I can't do this."
Tomix looked up again. Shinko was watching him. Everytime he looked, thoughts of Reina being raped came to his mind.
Tomix looked up. Both eyes were black with gold pupils.
"DIE!"
Tomix leaped forward, his sword wanting to meet it's mark.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Shinko smirked...As Tomix attacked, Shinko disappeared once again, using a shunpo to dodge. He looked at Tomix. "You've lost...I havent gone Bankai...or even used my real speed and look at you...You're done", Shinko said. Tomix so far was disappointing him. Shinko watched Tomix, his eyes cold and ruthless. For some reason Shinko didnt want to kill Tomix...the boy might be usefull someday to him.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 pm

"I'm not finished yet...I have one last ace in the hole..."
Tomix sonido'd forward, and grabbed Shinko and held him still with both arms, and dropped his sword.
"Shadows of Misofrtune."
12 Shadow Tomix's appeared around Shinko and Tomix.
"These Shadows will fire huge, deadly ceros at us. I'm going to hold you still. This may kill both of us...but it'll be worth it to save Reina..."
All the shadows fired huge Ceros. It would do huge damage to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Shinko looked at Tomix, as the man came towards him Shinko muttered something..."Bankai!", Shinko said. Tomix would be blown back and incrediblely damaged by just the release of the Bankai. "The 2nd Dance....Realm of Darkness...", Shinko said. At this point the fight would come to its conclusion. Shinko isolated himself and Tomix within a dark cloud that formed a dome of dark flame energy. Shinko's technique would cancel out the attack Tomix did by isolating him and Tomix. The ceros would crash into the dome and be canceled out. At this point Tomix could not call for outside help..he was all alone for good. Shinko then slashed at Tomix releasing a massive wave of dark energy...there was little place to run because the dome was still up..
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Tomix saw the dome come around him. His ceros were destroyed, there was no way out. It was time.
Let me out...
"Heh...I always did hate you."
Tomix was engulfed in purple reaitsu. When he emereged he was diffrent. His wings had a kind of bone fixtures on them. Tomix was wearing white armor on his arms. And worse of all...a mask was on his face. He blocked Shinko's attack.
"Arrancar are Hollow and Shinigami. I guess this what happens when the balance is upsetted."
He launched forward with unnatrul speed, destroying the dome, and launching at Shinko, spinning his sword with ease.
"I am Tomix...Hollow demon."
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 am

Shinko observed as Tomix let his darker side consume his body. Instead of letting Tomix destroy his dome, Shinko manipluated it and made an opening for Tomix to get out. The dome then compressed itself and fused with Shinko's sword causing it to be engulfed in darf flames on the blade. Shinko then did a deep breath as he entered his 2nd step under Shukuchi. He then looked up at Tomix coming towards him. As Tomix came, Shinko would immediately disappear from sight, dodging Tomix's attack. The ground where Shinko was standing on previous was torn because of the sheer speed. The ground torn in a half circle around Tomix, revealing Shinko moved around him. Shinko then fired a mass of energy at Tomix, from behind. This one wouldnt be so easy to block because it was a fusion of the entire dome he had absorbed previously and added on energy. This all happened (dodge and attack) within the span of 3 seconds due to Shinko's speed and how he made his attack very closed ranged...several feet behind Tomix actually. The blast fired at Tomix was huge, so he if was able to dodge...it most likely would have been barely..
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 am

Tomix made no emotion when Shinko dodged. As the ground around him was torn, he spun around, seeing a huge blast heading his way, fired a huge cero at it, and raising his now black ressurecion shield.
After the blast subsided, the power of the blast had torn his shield in half, but Tomix was nearly unharmed by it. He roared, and opened twenty garganta around the area. He jumped into one, and Shinko had no idea where he would attack from next.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 am

Shinko's attack blew through the cero and hit the shield, however didnt destroy it since the attack was weakened. Shinko looked around and noticed the 20 Gargantas. Shinko decided that the purpose of this was to hide Tomix and give him options for his next attack. Using his massive speed Shinko disappeared appeared away from the Garganta. Now Tomix couldnt ambush him and the closest attack hed be able to make would be if he jumped off the nearest Garganta to Shinko...and at the moment there was only one. "That might have been a useful way to catch me off guard...only if the person remained within the garganta and its range", Shinko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)   Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness over Karakura Town (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next