Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Blue monday (rangiku private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm

"Baths because i can soak in the water and relax better. Besides standing around with a wet floor isn't safe, what if I fall down and break my nose or something? That wouldn't be good right?" Rangiku looks at Ryo with a serious face, which is something he might find odd considering her face is more serious than he has ever seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:56 pm

"R-r-right and i would hate to see that beautiful face of yours broken."He said feeling stupid.He took his shirt and pants off,sitting in his underwear on the side of the tub waiting for the water to get hot enough.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Rangiku hugs Ryo while he waits for the water to become hot enough. "It's okay silly, you weren't stupid or anything. You asked an honest question based on unknown information right? How could possibly know the answer, if you knew you would have asked. But since you didn't know so you had to ask.Relax a bit more, after all the only stupid question is the one you never ask silly." Rangiku kisses Ryo's neck softly than she nuzzles his the side of his face with hers.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Ryo turns her head to face him,giving her a quick kiss on the lips."Its true i do need to lighten up,being a vice captain isnt easy."He said with a chuckle as he felt the water and temperature was just right.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:15 pm

"That's for sure I used to be one you know? Before Motoko showed I was vice-captain of the 10th Division. I thought life would be a bit easier if I stepped down so she could be vice-captain since she bankai and everything. Than........" Rangiku closes her eyes and looks down sadly remembering what she was told about Toushiro being dead. She can't help but start crying again as the grief hits her the as if it had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:19 pm

"I dont like hearing it either...toushiro was a good friend of mine....his death...was devastating,but we cant just let that get us down he would want us to go on and become stronger."He said holding her close to him in an attempt to comfort her weather or not it will work he wasnt so sure.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Rangiku holds Ryo tightly and cries into his shoulder, as she cries she starts feeling better. She decides to let Ryo decide what to do from this point on since she feels it is the man's job to make decisions when in a relationship. At least in any relationship she is in.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Ryo kisses her nose."You get in the tub i have to find something real quick okay."He said while letting go of her.He went over to the shelf reaching for soap when his hand bumped over the bottle of bleach onto his head."......Shit."He said when he looked in the mirror at his new white hair."Thats the last time i put bleach on the top shelf."He said angrily to himself."Maybe it will wash out."he said as he took his boxers off walking back over to the tub.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Rangiku who had started taking her uniform off turned to see what had happened when she saw Ryo she fell into the bath tub. As he sits awkwardly in the bath tub she isn't sure if she should laugh or be supportive. She just looks at him with a face that says what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:48 pm

"Its okay you can laugh.....im laughing on the inside."He said rubbing the back of his head still looking at his white hair."Uhm does it look okay on me?"he asks hoping for a good response.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:52 pm

"Well if you like that's good enough for me. You look good just being yourself, besides if us girls can do things to our hair than you guys are just as entitled right? It wouldn't feel right to laugh though, I guess maybe I am growing up a bit. Before Toushiro's death I would have laughed my ass off even if it was the wrong thing to do. Death tends to change us in more ways than we think about I guess." Rangiku stays where she is mostly because her uniform has he unable to move easily on her own.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

"I understand that completely just like when captain zaraki died,and then when we lost kensei and the others..we tend to grow up a bit more."He said as he walked over to the bathroom sink."You finish getting undressed im going to make my hair look presentable.He said while reaching for a pair of scissors
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

"Uh actually that isn't quite correct. Well I'm not sure if I should say this or not but, the reports aren't correct. About captain Zaraki that is.... But first I could use help, I'm kind of stuck here and I think I'm slipping a bit." Rangiku's face starts sliding into the water since she can't stay in place or get up without assistance. She knows she is going to have to tell him about captain Zaraki not being dead as they all thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Ryo walked over to her and helped her out."As for my captain,company eleven members dont die they just go missing,where ever he is i know hes safe probably raising hell but safe."He said as he kissed rangikus cheek and began cutting his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Rangiku sits on the side of the tub and nods. "He actually hides out in the Rukongai districts. Well I don't know if I should really use the term hides since he never did hide really. I guess they just decided to let him do his own thing for awhile. I mean who would really try to stop him anyway right?" Rangiku goes back to getting ready for the bath. She finishes fairly quickly and gets in and lays back soaking in the water while relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Ryo finally finishes his hair,which now looks like yondaime from naruto."Well its better than it was."He said as he walks over to the side of the tub. With a towel around his waist.His feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Rangiku moves forward enough for Ryo to get in behind her. She knows he wanted to clean up as well. "You wash me and I'll wash you okay?" Rangiku smiles as she looks back at him. She turns carefully so she can start washing him giving him a nice view.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Ryo does what she tells him to do.He finds himself staring at how beautiful she is.He cant help but feel lucky to have her with him.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Rangiku washes Ryo as carefully as she can trying not to make things get out of hand. Although she thinks about doing so, she avoids the temptation somehow. She has fun washing his hair while making sure to keep the shampoo and conditioner out of his eyes. She knows it will be his turn to wash her next, she just hopes she avoid freaking out if he tries to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Ryo takes a deep breath before beginning to was her.He begins with her back and shoulders then he moves to her neck.Now to her hair,he thought it was going to be easy but he was wrong he,used the pull down shower head to wet her hair.He then put one hand over her eyes while putting the shampoo and conditioner in then washing it out.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Rangiku is fine up until her eyes are covered and she slightly freaks out getting shampoo in her eyes. She squirms while trying to wash the shampoo out of her eyes. She knows it was her fault though so she doesn't yell at Ryo for what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

"Sorry about that,not really use to washing anyone elses hair but mine,im sure ill do better next time."He said kind of embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm

"It's okay I'm not used to anyone but washing my hair. We'll get used to this in time though, it will just take a few accidents for us to get better you know?" Rangiku tries to lighten the mood by laughing softly. She hopes Ryo understands the fact that she had anticipated this before it happened. She also knows that males have an easier time with someone else doing something with their hair than females do.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Ryo lays back and closes his eyes."This is very true atleast i didnt bleach your hair in the process of trying to wash it."He said laughing at himself of course.He then laid back on her hoping she wouldnt mind him doing so.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Rangiku sighs and kisses Ryo on the forehead. "Lets try this again okay? This time I'll close my eyes and you tell me when I can open them again okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue monday (rangiku private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next