Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Vote_lcapRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Voting_barRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Vote_lcapRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Voting_barRangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Empty
PostSubject: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:39 am

Rangiku emerges from a senkaimon gate and walks a few steps before it close and vanishes behind her. She knows that there has to be something to do and maybe someone who is as bored as she is. Her plan is to maybe go shopping and have something to drink with at least one other. It has been so long since she had some simple fun after becoming 3rd seat of the 10th Division.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

Tomix stepped out of the Garganta. He was wearing his trademark grey trench coat, and he was bored. Reina was busy, so he was planning just to wander around town. He lazed around, not really paying attention to where he was going. He was thinking about somthing, when he accidently knocked into a woman. Realising what he'd done, he began to apolagise.
"Sorry, i'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going..." He said over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:47 am

"It's okay really... Oooh your an Arrancar, I haven't seen one of you guys in awhile. Want to have some with me? Nothing dirty minded though, I swear. I want to go shopping and you can come with me, maybe I'll buy you something. After the shopping we can get something t drink,I'll have sake but you can get what ever you want okay?" Rangiku looks at Tomix hoping he's in for some shopping and something to drink later.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:52 am

"Well...since my friend isn't around today...sure, what the hell. I'll come along, as long as theres nothing dirty, I am in a relationship at the moemnt."
He then remembered somthing.
"How did you know I was an Arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:59 am

"You have someone? That's so sweet it's nice to know that, it's also nice to know your being faithful. What's the lucky girls name eh? By the way I forgot to tell you who I am. I'm Rangiku Matsumoto 3rd seat of the 10th Division, what's your name?" Rangiku holds out her hand to Tomix in friendship, although she knows Toushiro Hitsugaya might have been annoyed at her doing this. She is almost certain her new captain would punish her if she found about this, but that is half the fun.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

"Her name...is Reina Hikari. I'm Tomix Drakeson, but just call me Tomix." He heard her name. "Nice to meet you."
He fet relaxed around Rangiku...just like when he was with Reina.
"So...where are we headed in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:06 am

Rangiku smiles "She is very lucky, is she an Arrancar or? That is if it isn't private or anything?" Rangiku motions for Tomix to follow her as they talk, she knows some good stores to go to for clothing. She also knows that if she doesn't get started now all the good sale will be gone before she can find anything worth buying. She imagines it's the same with mens items also, and she wants to make sure Tomix gets at least a few things today.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:10 am

"Oh, it's fine. It's strange though...I'm an Arrancar...she's a human. But spending time with her is spending time better then anywhere else."
He followed her down the street.
"By the way...have you heard of a rouge Shinigami...called Shinko?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:13 am

"Shinko? No I haven't heard of anyone by that name at all. Why do you ask?" Rangiku has a sudden sinking feeling but wants to continue shopping. Somehow she can almost see her day of fun ad relaxation flying out the window now, yet she is determined to avoid having to do work even if she has to ignore something for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:16 am

"It's nothing. 'Just apparently theres a rouge Shinigami called Shinko around here. Just trying to find some info on the guy."
He saw Rangiku giving him a weird look, so he decided to change the subject.
"So...what are you planning to buy at the stores?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:26 am

"I want to buy some clothing because it's so much cheaper here than it is the Soul Society. Also the quality is better also, I can get 10 or more outfits here for the same price as 1 in Soul Society. Besides the new season styles are bound ti be very interesting, who knows maybe your girl friend would like to see you in some nice new clothes, how does that sound? I can afford a few things for you so it isn't a problem." Rangiku continues on as they talk, she sees the first store in sight. "I don't think this store has men's clothing, but I know a couple that do if you can be a bit patient?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:28 am

"Well...I did need a new coat. This ones got patches all on the inside." When he saw Rangiku heading towards a woman's shop, he suppresed a groan.
"Sure, no problem. I can wait..." He said. "I hope." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:53 am

Rangiku goes intot he shop and tries on a few dresses, skirts and half tops. Naturally she likes them all and buy s everything she checked out. After about 24 minutes she emerges from the shop with 4 bags of cltohing. "Let's hit the next shop okay? It's just over there about 5 blocks or so, I know they have men's clothing as well. This should be fun, maybe you can get Reina something as well eh?" Rangiku smirks knowingly, all women love new clothes and and she helps Tomix get Reina something she will like him even more.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:02 am

Tomix sighed when Rangiku at last emerged from the shop. He heard her say they are heading to another shop, where he could get some new clothes, and maybe somthing for Reina.
"Sure. I'll proberly buy another coat...and maybe you could help me get Reina somthing..."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Rangiku smiles "Of course I'll help pick something out Reina. I'm sure she will love it, the only question is though. Would you let her wear it for you?" She leads Tomix into the clothing store and looks at coats in the men's section. "Are these good Tomix? Feel free to to get a couple at least, than we can find something for Reina. Besides I need a few things from here myself." Rangiku looks at Skirts, half tops, shirts and dresses. She decides to buy them all from this shop as well causing her to have 10 bags of clothing to carry around now. Hr shipping has only just begun though, she wants to make sure she has plenty of clothing this year, not that she has a shortage of clothing. She just wants to have more clothing just in case a special event occurs, she wants to make sure she is prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

"...Yeah. I'd let her. Of couse I would."
Tomix browsed through the coats, picking out a dark green one that reached his waist, another brown one that reached down to his ankles, and a dark blu eone that went around his thighs.
He moved through the shop, looking for Rangiku. After finding her, he asked:
"Do you want me to help pay for all this?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:34 pm

"No, no you don't have to do that. Just don't tell Reina I bought it that's all. Now lets find her something sexy to wear okay?" Tangiku drags Tomix to the womens under garment section to pick out a sexy nightgown for Reina to wear.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Tomix turned red when he was pulled into the woman's section.
"Um...do you think I should come in here? I mean.."
He tried to slowly sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:15 am

"You have to see these things so you know what looks good on her silly?Stop trying to sneak away and help me here/ This is for Reina you know. if I have to I'll model some of these things so you can get an idea of whether or not you'll like seeing Reina in it. Besides I have a good eye for this sort of thing." She grabs Tomix before he can get away. She starts picking up lingerie and holding it out for Tomix to see. "This would look good on her I think, its even see through which means it should make both of you happy. Oh and this one is so cute. Look at how much it shows off, you'll have fun for sure if she wears this one. Ooooh look at these aren't they just adorable.....?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Tomix was dragged back to Rangiku. He was turning redder and redder, and when she said some of the clothes were see-through, he turned even more red from the images that flashed in his mind.
"Uh...I'm not sure if I'm good at picking clothes for girls out...I think I'm going to have a nosebleed..."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:40 pm

"Wait here and don't move okay? I'll be right back." Rangiku grabs a duplicate of the outfit she last showed Tomix but in her size and she goes into a changing booth. A short time later she emerges wearing the lingerie which is somewhat see through. "Imagine this on Reina-san, I bet it looks good doesn't it? But on her it should look even better." Rangiku poses and turns around so Tomix gets a good idea what it will somewhat look like on Reina.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 pm

When Rangiku emereged once more, he had a rather large nosebleed from imagining Reina in it.
"Oh...oh dear. Y-yes...Reina WOULD look good in it."
He pulled somthing out of his pocket to whipe his nose with.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:24 pm

"Like I said I'm an expert at this sort of thing. I know she'll love it. Should I model anymore or do you just want to buy them now?" Rangiku looks at Tomix waiting for his answer.

Last edited by Rangiku Matsumoto on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:42 pm

"um...wel'...erm, I think I'll just buy them now. Might save me from fainting...again."
His thoughts were alive...and full of Reina.
"So...um, are you absoloutly SURE you don't want me to pay for any of this...?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm

"Tomix your helping me shop for clothing, so as far as I am concerned the fact your going to help carry thing is payment form buying this stuff for you. Besides Reina is one of Orihme's friends and as such one of my friends. Since your dating Reina I feel obligated to making sure she is happy, and if it helps you in the process it's a good thing right?" Rangiku smiles and goes to change back into what she was wearing before hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)   Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rangiku's adventure with Lemmy (private non lemon no kifighting/killing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next