Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hot Springs (Rangiku) Vote_lcapHot Springs (Rangiku) Voting_barHot Springs (Rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hot Springs (Rangiku) Vote_lcapHot Springs (Rangiku) Voting_barHot Springs (Rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hot Springs (Rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Hot Springs (Rangiku) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:34 am

Reina walks into a cave like area where she used to go with Ayame as a small child. A white robe was tied around her,for underneath she wasn't wearing anything.She walks barefooted towards the surface of a steaming spring,she took a deep breath and removed her robe while wrapping a towel around herself instead. She then stepped into the warm water and walked in until the warm water reached up to her waist. She then leaned back against the smooth rocky surface and sighs,she had her hair tied up in a loose ponytail but then decided to let it loose. She walked deeper into the spring until it reached up to her chest,the water stuck the towel around her. she smiled and closed her soft silver blue eyes. She was a little bit upset that Tomix wasn't around because he had work to do. Shiro wanted to stay at home and sleep in which he did underneath her pillow. The steam seemed to make a foggy cloak over Reina. It hid her peach scent nicely,though she wished she had some company since Orihime and ichigo went out on a date and Linomaru was on a date with his new girlfriend yuuki so he wasn't available either. She sighed once more and let the water relax her soft peach cream colored skin,she smiled slightly in content...
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:48 am

Rangiku had discovered this little known place on accident and decided to check it out. She walks in and smiles at what she sees. She takes off of her Kimono and Hakama pants, than she removes her sandals and two toed socks. She puts everything into a bag she had brought with her and has Heineko make a nice little niche in the wall to stash the bag out of sight. Rangiku than proceeds further into the area and the water starts getting deeper. She see Reina about the time the water reaches her waist. "Sorry I thought I would be alone, the water is nice though isn't it?" Rangiku looks at Reina showing no embarrassment at all despite the fact she is naked.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:55 am

Reina sighed in slight bordom at the moment when she then felt a strong spiritual pressure behind her yet it wasn't threatening. she opened her silver blue eyes and turned around just in time to see a pretty big breasted woman who was naked. Reina blushed a bit as she did almost constantly. She held the towel tightly around her and smiled at the woman,"oh hello, and its alright i wasn't expecting company myself and yes the water is very nice." she says softly while adding," what's your name? i'm Reina Hikari." she held out her hand towards the woman standing in front of her in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:01 am

"Rangiku Matsumoto, I am pleased to meet you. Hmm, maybe I should try to get Orihime to come here, I bet we could trick.... I mean talk Ichigo into coming with us." Rangiku giggles a bit and looks at Reina "So how often do you come here Reina-chan? By the way you could probably use a sun tan. I think I know the perfect place too." Rangiku's face takes on a slightly mischievous look to it, although it is also friendly as if she plans on sun bathing naked maybe having Ichigo, Orihime and maybe whoever Reina is with tagging along with them.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:05 am

Reina smiles,'Nice to meet you Rangiku and oh you know Orihime and ichigo too? that's cool." Reina says with a grin while saying,"And i usually come here when i have nothing else to do." She then asked curiously,"Do you by any chance know an arrancar named Tomix?" she asked while avoiding the tanning suggestion,Reina liked keeping her skin a cream peach color,yet maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get a suntan...
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:14 am

"Yes I do, I first net them when I was the Vice-captain of the 10th Division. Yes I know Tomix, he did some clothes shopping with me. Since I was made 3rd seat I have been able to spend more time in the world of the living. I buy lots of clothing here since I can get more clothing for the price I could spend in Soul Society. Prices are so ridiculously high in the Soul Society. I can buy more than 15 outfits here for the same price as 1 skirt in the Soul Society." Rangiku seems irritated at the prices they charge in the Soul Society."How did you like the clothing Tomix got you Reina? I helped him pick it out for you by the way." Rangiku gives Reina a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:52 am

Reina grinned,"that's cool that you know them so well and so it was you who took Tomix shopping.." she giggled slightly while remembering her new clothes and the night gown. she then said,'Yes i liked the clothing but i was wondering about the nightgown though." she smiled while blushing,"Thanks for the clothes." She then lifted the emerald necklace that Tomix gave her,"He got me this..." she says softly while asking,"was he shopping with you when he got this or did he choose it out himself?" it didn't matter if he got it by asking help, it felt good that he thought about her as much as she did for him.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:02 am

"Yes I helped him get that also. He knew you needed some new clothing but you know how men are. They often need a woman's help to get just the right thing for a woman. It doesn't mean he is stupid, just that he sometimes needs some help. Women need the same help getting things for men so it's a normal thing really." Rangiku laughs warmly and walks over to Reina giving her a hug. Reina's face is practically in the middle of Rangiku's boobs, but Rangiku has no intention of doing anything but hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:06 am

Reina laughs a bit,"boy is that true at times." She then gasps slightly while blushing deeply as her face is pressed in the middle of Rangiku's boobs. Reina hugs her back while lifting her face a little so she can breathe."Thanks rangiku." she says gently.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:16 am

"Us girls have to stick together right? Besides I could have remained Vice-captain, but Motoko has bankai and it only felt right to let her be Vice-captain. Of course I also tend to be a bit lazy, I am supposed to be out there looking for Hollows but there is nothing happening so I figured what's the harm?" Rangiku sighs and lets Reina go as she drops to her knees to look Reina in the face without looking down. "I can see why Tomix likes you so much, you have a kind and beautiful face, with the right make up and accesories you could charm any male Shinigami into doing what ever you wanted them to I'm sure." Rangiku gently touches Reina's nose playfully while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:59 am

Reina smiled and laughed,"of course we do..and i don't think that's reason enough to kick you out of your position...its important for a lieutenant to get along with the squad too and i've met Motoko...i bet she's nice if you get to know her but you have something that she slightly lacks..compassion and giving helpful advice and making other people feel good about themselves." she smiled then blushed lightly as Rangiku complimented her,"Thank you..and i don't think i'd charm everyone." she says with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:10 pm

"Oh Motoko only acts that way because because it gives her the advantage in a fight. She has emotions and cares about people, she just has trouble showing it. She got used to hiding things so I always try to get her to come out of her shell. Still once you get to know her you can see how she really feels despite how she acts."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:25 pm

"I know she has emotions...everyone does no matter if they wish to admit it or not." Reina says while blushing in embarrassment."I'm sorry if it came out sounding mean." Reina said in a quiet voice. (sorry short once again)
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

"Oh it doesn't sound like your being mean, you just seem to speak your mind. There's nothing wrong with that really. I think that if both you and Orihime continue to help each other you will both help the other improve and than both of you will have new strengths. That is something to look forward to isn't it? Besides I did get to meet you finally, who knows maybe I can learn something from you as well. So what do you say, shall we go for that sun tan someday?" Rangiku stands up and moves to Reina's left side and outs her arm over her shoulder pulling her close. "It would mean a lot to me you know, besides Orihime needs to loosen up also. It will be fuin, I might even get my captain to join us even though I doubt she will try getting a sun tan." Rangiku laughs warmly again.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Reina laughs at this yet agrees," sure I'll go with you to get a suntan and invited orihime and other people sounds fun!" she hugs rangiku back. She smiles. it felt good to make new friends. She then asked," so when are we going?" she asks while brushing a strand of hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:33 pm

"That depends on when I get a chance to come back and whether or not the weather plays nice. On the other hand I could always bring a couple of people who are capable of doing what ever we're sent to do and let them take over while I ditch work... I mean supervise from afar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs (Rangiku)   Hot Springs (Rangiku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs (Rangiku)
Page 1 of 1