Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) Vote_lcapTaking a stroll (private rangiku) Voting_barTaking a stroll (private rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Taking a stroll (private rangiku) Vote_lcapTaking a stroll (private rangiku) Voting_barTaking a stroll (private rangiku) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Taking a stroll (private rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Taking a stroll (private rangiku) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Ryo was taking a lea surely stroll through streets seireitei.He was quite board and he,really had nothing better to do.As vice captain of squad eleven it was his job to make sure things were in order for his captains arrival.Which he really wasnt greatly anticipating to be quite honest.Numerous thoughts filled his head,but he pushed them all out with the light of a cogarette and the sip of a cup of hot tea."Oi so much paper work today"he said while sitting on a bench by the squad eleven barracks."But i have to make sure everything is set for the new captains arival."he said while laying back and looking at the clouds.

Last edited by Ryo Misaki on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Rangiku Matsuomoto sighs as she patrols the area after making her captain annoyed at her yet again. She just walks along not paying attention to anything like she is supposed to, but that is nothing new really. The inhabitants know Rangiku never pays attention to them, which makes them both nervous and happy at the same time. They know she won't stop them doing what ever they want within reason, but they also know she intervene during incidents unless they are big. Rangiku sighs again as she starts to turn a corner not seeing Ryo Nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Ryo looks through the corner of his eye and spots rangiku."on patrol i guess"he said with a laugh."i wonder what she did this time."he said watching her space out while walking the streets.Ryo flicked the ashes off his cigarette and sighed."i wish i could be that care free."he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Rangiku yawns loudly and stomps her footdefiantly. "Screw this I need a drink damn it! Someone else should be doing patrol duty, my feet hurt and the sun is ruining my beautiful complexion." She heads into one of the local bars intent on getting drunk and falling asleep in public.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Ryo fallows her in there."Her captain wont be to happy if she falls asleep in public again,so if she gets drunk off her ass again ill carry her back to her barracks."he thought to himself while sitting down at the bar."uhm on bottle of sake"he said and pays the man while he gets the bottle for him."Eh maybe this will get my mind of things"he said while lighting another cigarette and enjoying the ambient lighting.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Rangiku starts drinking sake as several of the male patrons start buying her drinks. She happily accepts them since she doesn't have to pay. She loves it when she gets free sake which is way to easy to do, she almost feels guilty about it but manages to avoid doing so. She laughs and smiles sharing jokes and stories with them. She also starts to make some of them wonder when she is ever going to be drunk enough to talk into leaving with them, they sigh when they see it won't be anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Ryo walks over to where she is and puts a bottle of sake down and takes a seat."Having fun avoiding work rangiku"he asked already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Rangiku is startled "Don't do that I almost popped out you know?" She looks at Ryo with her usual look conveying her lack of having been goofing off. She knows it almost never fools anyone but she keeps trying.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Ryo laughs,"Nice try rangiku but i down buy it for a second"he said shaking his head."No wonder your captain is always yelling."he said jokingly.He then took a sip of sake while waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 pm

"I'm too delicate to be on patrol, my feet hurt, the sun is drying out my skin and I'm tired. Why does my captain always make me do things?" Rangiku sighs but continues drinking sake like it's about to vanish suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm

"its probably because you piss her off to the point she would make something up just to get you out of the office."he said bursting out laughing and drinking from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"No she just hates me I know it. Every time I do something she yells at me. I need lots of nap every day, I've been doing that for years and now all of a sudden I can't do anything. Hitsugaya always let me take naps and lay around all day. My new captain is a slave driver." Rangiku starts drinking even faster and starts feeling dizzy although it isn't easy for people to see it yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 pm

He watches her intently,and then he asks."Want more ill buy you bottles till you pass out if you like."he said waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

"I can never turn down free sake. You know that, of course I'd like some more." Rangiku smiles and gets ready to become seriously drunk enough to pass out or at least
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Ryo pours more for rangiku and himself."Drink up rangiku."he said as he took a few more shots.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Rangiku drinks as fast as she can. She does her best to avoid passing out while she drinks but starts slurring her words. Rangiku finds it difficult to hold the sake saucer, so she stars using both hands. Eventually she asks to be given the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Ryo starts to hick up and laugh."You really can drink cant you."he said with a slurred voice and laughing randomly.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:52 pm

"Yesh I cans, I've been drinkings for yearsh." Rangiku hiccups and keeps drinking, although she starts finding it difficult to stay in her seat, but not impossible. Her visions extremely blurry but she knows approximately where the next bottle is. She grabs it in 3 tries and starts downing it as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Ryo watches wide eyed and makes the statement "Now thats my kind of woman,hick up"he said while watching her drink it all.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 am

Rangiku smiles looking rather goofy and falls over backwards out cold.Her breathing is still even but her mouth is open and she starts snoring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 am

Ryo gets up slowly and walks over to her.He then picks her up."You can really be a load of work rangiku."He said while walking out of the tavern and heading toward the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am

Rangiku continues to snore, except she starts mumbling in her sleep. She dreams about her old captain Toushiro Hitsugaya who she loved teasing, her arms wrap around Ryo as she dreams about hugging Toushiro.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 am

Ryo jumps a little bit."Ohh shi-,wait never mind shes only dreaming of toushiro"he said while turning a corner.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 am

Rangiku smiles in her sleep still dreaming about Toushiro. The smell if sake is heavy on her breath, her grip is firm but gentle. She nuzzles her face into his neck "Toushiro?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 am

Ryo shakes his head."You must miss him alot huh rangiku"he said quietly.He finally reached the squad eleven barracks and opened the door with his foot.He walked into the office and laid her on the couch.He then sat on the side of the couch reading,glancing at her occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a stroll (private rangiku)   Taking a stroll (private rangiku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a stroll (private rangiku)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next