Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Blue monday (rangiku private) Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Blue monday (rangiku private) Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Blue monday (rangiku private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Blue monday (rangiku private) Empty
PostSubject: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Ryo walking down the street where his apartment in the human world was.He was wearing blue skinny jeans black slip on vans and a red and white baseball jersey,with his lip ring in the right corner of his mouth.He was strolling alone kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Rangiku runs along excitedly since there is a new sale on women's clothing and she doesn't want to miss it. Like normal she isn't paying much attention to where she is going and bumps into Ryo knocking him over and landing on top of him. She looks around to see who/what she ran into but can't find him immediately since she is sitting on him/
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Ryo Looked up with the most dazed and confused look on his face."What the fuck..."He said looking for the person who knocked him over not realizing it was rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Rangiku looks down into Ryo's eyes confused. "Ryo-kun? How long have you been here?" Rangiku gets off him and tries to help him back onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm

"Rangiku-chan,iv been here for a while im stationed here."He said before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

"No no I mean how long had been sitting under me? I know I bumped into something, but how did you end up being under me?" Rangiku smiles when her forehead is kissed, being near Ryo makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:58 pm

"I was under there for a few minutes,you kinda sat on my rangiku-chan."He said sticking his tongue out at her and wrapping his arms around her to hug her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Rangiku puts her right arm up as her forearm goes behind her head, she closes her eyes smiling sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I'll try to make it up to you as soon as I can okay? We can get something to eat somewhere in awhile if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Ryo nodded."You caught me as i was heading home to change out of my school clothes."he said pulling off the baseball jersey with his school uniform underneath."The higher ups are sending me to high school,and food would be great right about now."He said while throwing his shirt over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:19 pm

"You get to hang out at Karakura high school with Ichigo and Orihime? That is so unfair, why can't I get that sort of assignment? I swear my captain hates me, she always gives me crap assignments." Rangiku sighs in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 pm

"I usually hang out with ichigo but he said he has to study tonight so im just going to be on my own for the evening,wanna come over while your hear?"he asks while beginning to walk in the direction of his house.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:31 pm

"That sounds good to me. Although I wish you could talk my captain into being nicer to me. The only thing my captain cares about is workaholics. I want to hang out with Ichigo and Orihime but she never lets me do anything fun. At least I can hang out with you though, and maybe them if you hang out with them and bring me with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

"Ill arrange a meting when i go back to see if i can get some off time arranged for you."He while taking her by the hand and putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Rangiku watches Ryo smoke. "I was wondering how you can do that? I won't try to make you stop or anything, I just see no point in doing that sort of thing. It's your life though, keep smoking if you want to. Than again Orihime can cancel out the negative effects of any habits with her abilities." Rangiku smiles knowing she can talk Orihime into certain things.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:45 pm

"It calms my nerves takes the edge off me ya know,being friends with ichigo means you make enemies quick."he said with a chuckle,while turning the corner a few more blocks from his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

"Well if I could be assigned to help you I could take care of those problems easier for you. Besides it's always fun being with you. I just wonder if I can ever get Orihime to have some sake with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Ryo smiled."Since iv been with you,youv brought alot more laughter into my life i can tell you that."He said looking at the crossing signal."But as for her drinking with you i dont know about that."He said with a laugh as he crossed the street.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Rangiku sighs "I suppose your right about that. Still I can at least try right? Besides I wouldn't expect her to keep up with me you know?" Rangiku giggles while putting her arm around Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Ryo smiles and puts his arm around her waist."Well here we are."He said while taking the key out of his pocket and opening the door."Home sweet home."he said while putting his bag by the door.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:21 pm

"No fair how is it you get something like this while on assignment? Not even Toushiro Hitsugaya let me get something like this when I was on assignment. This totally not fair, I had to be stationed here when the Arrancar first started following Aizen just before the big fight when Orihime had to be rescued from Hueco Mundo." Rangiku sighs again knowing she will never have that kind of luck when out on assignment.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:24 pm

"This isnt really something i asked for."He said"Im uh not to good with books and spelling...so they sent me back to school...to ya know "brush up on my skills"."he said while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Rangiku looks down as her face turns red "Sorry about that, I thought... well you know. It just seems everyone else gets all sorts of leeway and I always get stuck with the blame. People like Ikkaku get to blow things up or cause massive collateral damage and it comes out of their Divisions funds. Yet the least little thing I do comes out of my pocket, it's not fair I say."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 pm

"Dont remind me i still have paperwork to fill out on all the bullshit cue ball does."He says slightly pissed."But anyway im going to get a shower,you wanna clean up while your here."He asks
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

"Do you mean take a bath or shower or do house work? I'm not much for housework really, it ruins my delicate fingers you know? However bathing with you might be fun." Rangiku's laziness shows itself more than ever, but she is still serious despite her attempts to avoid working.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

"I meant taking a bath silly"He said winking and sticking his tongue out."Which do you prefer shower or bath."He asks while making his way to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue monday (rangiku private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next