Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Voting_barThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Voting_barThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Soren looks at Matsuda and twiddles his fingers and move in closer helping her find a ciggerette. So if I kissed you how much would you try to kick my ass? Soren said having a wide grin if she decided to look he would have moved in for a kiss but if not he waited.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Matsuda soon un-crossed her arms continueing to dig through the pockets of her outfit but soon gave up beging to bite the tip of her thumb instead knawing on it. She turned to Soren slightly when he mentioned kissing her. She blushed slightly stopping from nibbleing on her thumb & said quietly, "Well, sence you told me, without surpriseing me last time like you did, probally, not as much, to nothing at all.." saying this she was surprised by her own choise of words, but decided toignore that & continued looking down blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Soren came too come really close to Matsuda and pressed his lips on hers and kissed her lightly closing his eyes hoping so wouldn't beat him down like usual then kinda pulled back slowly looking at her Yeah I hope you don't mind.... He looked at her hoping for something good to happen.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Matsuda gasped slightly seeing Soren get closer to her & backed up slightly before she felt his lips agenst hers. Her eyes widdened for a second then soon closed slightly. Opening her eyes as she felt him back from her she smiled slightly blushing abit and saying in a quiet tone, "It's... it's fine...".
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:06 am

Soren looked at her for a minute and sighed hoping his would do something back when he asked. Matsuda does mean we are....together?... Soren looked at the sky and saw a shooting star also looking at matsuda he smiled calmy. Make your wish it was a shooting star...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:15 am

Noticeing her eyes getting heavy she shook her head slightly tryiung to shake it off & looked to Soren finally reliseing that she was so tired she was not in the mood to slap him around. "I guess so..." she murmered slightly before she looked up at the sky seeingthe shooting star. "I don't know what to wish right now..." she confessed turning her body slightly & resting her head on his chest abit stredly but still looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:19 am

Soren brushed her hair and looked at her and knew she was really tired and held her close. Whenever you need something I'll be there matsuda but for now rest your head you've done a lot for me today and let me return the favor.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:42 am

Matsuda sm iled gently feeling his fingers brushing through her hair. Nodding her head slightly she closed her eyes after she studyed the moon once more, knowing that the moon wasn't her limit. Sighing gently she calmed herself down enough to almost instantly fall into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:46 am

Soren justed held her there and smiled looking at her and fell into a light sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:51 am

((OOC: Is this thread over? Are we going to end up makeing another thread?(& by 'we' I mean you.)Cust cureious because I see no point in skipping the nif=ght by in this thread.))
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:54 am

OOC: Idk I guess we can say the time just passed or something really depends...on what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:59 am

I think I'de rather make a new thread(& by 'I'de' I mean you). :I
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:00 am

((why me?))
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:15 am

Because I'm at work.
:I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2