Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Vote_lcapThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Voting_barThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Vote_lcapThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Voting_barThe talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Empty
PostSubject: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Arriveing at Matsuda's home Soren held her in her arms before finding the key & entering the house. Everything was neat & clean except for afew flower pots in which lost some of their potting soil that sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen. Soren walked to the back of the house, decideing to keep watch over her for the night & walked in her large bedroom soon placeing her on the bed then walking to the other side of the bed soon sitting on it just looking ahead. Matsuda lay on the bed sleeping peacefully, untill she moaned softly feeling her bed & tryed sitting up saying, "Hey Soren..." abit weakly trying to hold herself up with her right hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Soren looked at matsuda and looked down. Matsuda your alright...I'm glad... Soren went over and hugged her lightly and looked at her. I...I'm sorry that I put you through that....I am also sorry about dying but you see I...just gave up I thought of you and everyone else...and...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Matsuda held Soren to her for a second & almsot fell back once he let go, but caught herself with her right hand positioned on the bed & hehind her holding her up. "It's fine Soren.." She said softly then relized how, 'not fine' it was. he worryed she shit out of her, as much as she wanted to slap him & tell him not to do it again, but instead she sighed gently saying, "You, don't know, how worryed I was, or what I would have done to get you back..." she was looking to the elegant flower paddern on her sheet which was covering her bed fully as she said this, blushing lightly then snapped, "Aw, what the hell... you scared the shit out of me! Don't ever do that again!" she snapped bendng over slightly then loseing her grip on the bed & flipping off landing on her stomach. "OOwwwchh.." she murmered. "Remember your Karma Matsuda..." she scolded herself trying to get a grip on something and soon pulling herself up slightly to where she was sitting on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm

"You, don't know, how worryed I was, or what I would have done to get you back..." Soren thought of this and looked down on of the reasons he died was because of her because he thought he had failed her. So...wait...you wouldn't have died to get back a shinigami that pissing you off and I thought you hated me so it was one the reason I wanted to do because....well... Spren gulped and looked at her and look away going red. I think...I might have just fallen for you..... Soren was preparing for a slap.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Matsuda soon pulled herself up on the bed like a kitten trying to climb up the bed holding onto it then beging to claw her way up it. Finally getting up on the bed she layed on her stomach looking up to him. She looked away slightly hearing him say that he thought that she hated him, which at one point, she did. Her eyes widenened abit once he said he had probally, 'fallen for her'. Beging to blush abit she burryed her face in the covers not wanted to be seen blushing.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Soren looked at her and tilted his head. Matsuda....are you okay...I understand if you don't you like..love me cause I am not this good or anything...and remember that time I kissed you haha that was kinda funny.... Soren sighed a bit and looked around the room laying down looking at Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Matsuda cept her face in the matress listening to what he was saying. Hearing him say & remind her of when he kissed her once to get that sleeping pill in her mouth she moaned loudly in the matress kicking a pillow at his head from the end of the bed & hitting him in his head. She wasn't used to feeling herself blush, & honestly didn't want to see herself blush, or have anyone else see her blush. Takeing the sheet she drapped it over the back of her head & keeping her face in the matress.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Soren went red and looked at her sighing. You know you can talk back right and...I know your blushing otherwise you wouldn't be hiding your face from me...don't I am too...I'll leave if you want me too...since your awake... Soren seemed to got up from the bed and looked at her and losing his balance and he sat down on the bed his hand accidently touching matsuda butt which he quickly removed going extremely red and looked at her preparing for the smite of Gods. M-m-matsuda let's think about this.....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Matsuda kept her face burryed in the matress hearing him talk to her. She kept her face in ine matress as she heard him begin standing up then loseing his balence & oddly enough ending up with his hand on her butt. Her head rose almost immediatly along with the tiny stubbles of arm hair what was on her arm as she quickly turned towards him stadning up on the bed blushing deeply, "Jerk ass!" She yelled before she ran & jumped off of the bed with one elbow on her side & her legs up slightly makeing an alsmost perfect WWE SUPERSTAR move attacking him to the ground. She then she put him on his stomach & sat on his back takeing one arm & bending it back slightly restraining it then soon grabbing the other arm which was waveing widely & did the same thing before she sat on both arms & on his back.

((OCC: 1/2 of when I think Ichgo was a shinigami, & Rukia's GiGai was holding him to the ground doing the same thing))
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Soren sighed being stuck in his current postion and he sigh know know what to know at the current moment. Matsuda....I am sorry it was a accident.... Soren sighed knowing this was bound to be the shortest life ever. Geez I died you saved me now I am going to die by the same hands...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Sia continued to sit on him like a proud lion who just won back it's food back but soon looked back down hearing his comment. Adjusting herself she layed on his back with her elbows ontop of his head & her head resting in the palms of her hands saying, "I won't ever kill you, just cause you pain from time-to-time." she said happly before she wrapped her arms around his neck, not tight enough to choke him, but tight enough to where he could feel her skin. "Now where is there to get a GiGai..." she said soflt placeing her chin on his head & wondering where she could get a new GiGai.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Soren wanted to hug her back but he couldn't and he looked at her glad she was on topof him and smiled a bit. Leave it too me in the morning but until then least just be thankful for each other okay? soren tried to look at matsuda instead of the floor and kinda gave up after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

"Mmn~" she murmered slightly hearing him say he'll take care of it. Sitting her chin back on his head she looked down slightly both seeing & feeling him try to adjust his head & soon seeing him give up. Laughing slightly she took her arms from around him & soon flopped off of him & onto her hip becide him. "Sorry." she said with a light laugh before she flopped on her back looking to the ceiling for a second expecting to see the stars & moon, but soon fell flat-faced noticeing what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Soren looked at matsuda and facing her and moved closer to her and gave her a little peck on the cheek. I take it from that look you want to go outside? Soren smiled lightly still looking at matsuda and gave her a good hug holding her until she answers he almost felt like a stupid little kid again.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Matsuda turned her head slightly seeing him move closer to her & give her a small peck on her cheek which caused her to begin Blushing slightly. Feeling him pull her closer near him to give her a hug she blushed abit more deeper as she said softly, "That, would be fine." she soon began sitting up after saying this massageing her left calf mussle which was sore abit & soon stood up with Soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Soren looked at matsuda and he picked her up kinda heading out side and on top of her roof sitting beside her and he looked down feeling kinda iritated about something bugging him. You know you could have died....for me Matsuda...and if that had failed would you have been happy with that?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Matsuda sighed gently as Soren placed her becide him & on the roof as she looked up to the sky studying both the full moon & the stars. She turned her head towards him for a second listing to him then soon smileing warmly as she replyed, "As long as you would have been alive, I would have been happy." still smileing after she said this she looked back to the sky watching & studying it.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Soren gulped and felt kinda proud for something he didn't know rightly what and grabbed matsuda's hand with his holding them together and he sighed. matsuda....I love you....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Matsuda was still looking up to the sky now wondering why could be up there. She knew that both shinigami & arracar exested, but wanted to see if anything else other than that existed. She gasped slightly as she felt him grip her hand & blushed lightly hearing him say that he 'loved her'. She began blushing abit harder & gulping slightly. She didn't know how to reply, which was got her the most, she wanted to tell the truth, but at the same time didn't want to say anything at all; so she just continued blushing deeply looking down at their hands.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Soren smiled and looked up at the sky Yeah...it's fine if you don't say anything the night sky is beautiful... Soren looks at the night sky which remind him of his past and how he was thankful for his new life and for his friend Sieryu coming back to save him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Matsuda sighed gently for releaf and soon looked up to the sky with Soren studying it deeply. She yawned once then turned to Soren able to tell that something was wrong. "Soren-San, You ok...?" she asked quietly looking at his eyes & studying them trying to figure out if anything was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Soren looked over at her and rubbed the back of his looking into her eyes. No Matsuda it's fine just thinking of when I met everyone and stuff...you okay? (shit post I know) xD
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Matsuda smiled as she looked to Soren happy to hear that he was ok. "I'm fine." she said with a small laugh in her voice as she tilted her head to the side slightly with a small smile before she looked back to the sky studying it again.
Back to top Go down
Soren(real)

Soren(real)

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Soren smiled at her and grinned a bit. I haven't seen you smoke for awhile that's good to see you look more youthful and beautiful without a ciggerette in your mouth. Soren smiled knowing she was going to irritated right back but just wanted to do something something he did before.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Matsuda sighed gently looking up to the sky then quickly went wide-eyes once he mentioned her ciggerettes. She had been so worryed & buzy that she had forgotten about them. She began searching her back pockets & front pockets after this looking for a ciggerette that might have fallen from it's holder somehow but soon stopped hearing the rest of what he was saying. Crossed her arms looking down to the ground saying, "I can stop whenever I want to." still looking to the ground she waited to see what Soren was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}   The talk{Private. Tag: Sora} Empty

Back to top Go down

The talk{Private. Tag: Sora}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next