Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 Vote_lcapHana Household {Private} - Page 2 Voting_barHana Household {Private} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 Vote_lcapHana Household {Private} - Page 2 Voting_barHana Household {Private} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hana Household {Private}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 am

She smiled softly hearing him talk then shove the food in his mouth she covered her mouth from laughing then replyed, "It's up to you, It's your body & life. Not mine." saying this as she stood up she quickly brushed off her pants & went in her room to grab a small brown bag & began digging in her bottom drawr dresser grabbing a small army knife; afew papers & a pen; & a medium sized box of strawberry pocky.

As she walked back into the main room she slipped on a pair of running shoes that sat next to the main room's door & singles Haru to come towards her. Haru nodded his head softly & jumped off of the couch & into her bag quickly then pokeing his head out looking to the male for a reponse as Kurai softly petted his white furred head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:49 am

Majeh stood nodding to the elderly women he moved to the door adjusted to reach past kuraiyami and haru. Pushing the door open and holding it open so the girl could step through then majeh would follow suit. Tagging along as she took haru to the park.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 am

Kurai smiled softly watching him hold the door open for her & turned her head slightly to her grandmother & said softly, "We'll be back soon; I hope a little bit earlyer than last night." laughing slightly but nervosly after she said this she walked out of her house petting Haru slightly as she looked up to the sky abit bored then continueing to walk along the cement from her house & walking on the side of the road. She then stops walking turning to him slightly & waiting for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 am

Kyouga had already made his way to the park, and he was waiting for Kurai and the Vizard to arrive. In the meantime, he stood and was patient. Kyouga only wanted to meet the Vizard to see if he indeed wanted to protect Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 am

Majeh had been stareing at the clouds when he noticed that he had stopped walking. Snapping out of his faze majeh stepped up and continued to follow her. As they walked majeh asked the question. "How often do you take haru to the park?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 am

Kurai continued walking once he began walking also & sighed gently before answering, "I usually take him out avery week or so, depending on how hyper he is that day." laughing slightly after she said this she continued, "Sometimes he thinks he's more of a bulldog that a snow white cat." yawning slightly she looked up to the sky as Haru jumped from her bag & began running down the side walk on his own.

Feeling her bag shift she quickly looked down seeing him run & began running after him "Haru! get back here!" Haru wasn't excited about going to the park, he senced an arrancar near it & wanted to see him.After afew steps of running she senced it also & began running abit faster then picking him up before skinnding on her heels to stop. "Haru.. Please stop that..." she sighed gently placeing him in her bag again & closed it halfway so he could not get away, but he could breath.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:26 am

As the cat lept out of the bag and went raceing down the street majeh pulled a pez despener out of his pocket and took a large round light green pill. Droping out of the gigai he motioned for it for follow the girl. As it ran off majeh lept atop a near by building and observed. The gigai caught up. "I guess he has lots of enegery today." It joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 am

Kurai sighed gently trying to hold down Haru in her arms as he squermed to get out of her arms. Kurai turned her head to him slightly & smiled softly, "I guess so..." she turned back around beging to walk again looking in front of her as Haru squermed in her arms 'I hope this won't be the same as it was like last night...' she thought to herself abit worryed as she turned a corner from the street & senced the arrancar much closer.

Sighing gently she continued to walk seeing the park in the distance. Now she did not want to go, she did not want to fight anymore, she did not want to run into any arrancars, & she did not want to be kidnapped again.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:39 am

Kyouga now could see Kurai and the Vizard. "Kurai, it's been a while..." a familiar voice said in the shadows. Kyouga then came out of the shade of the trees. "I see you've brought a friend this time, and a strong on of that..." Kyouga added with a grin. "Are you the one who really is going to protect Kurai, sir?" Kyouga asked the Vizard respectfully as he bowed respectfully to him. "Please allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Kyouga 'Allon' Manti, Former 9th Espada and one of Kurai's old friends." Kyouga said politely as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 am

Majeh realsesd his zanpakto to the shika phase as soon as he had gotten on the roof folloing them. When the arrancar made its move steping out of the shadow of a tree majeh went on the attck diviing into a shadow on the roof. Meanwhile the gigai listened to what the man said. "I wont protect her but he will." It said gesturing to majeh who had just come out of the shadow of the tree weilding dual blades and had aimed both at the man's neck. "Move and i kill you."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 am

"Very well, then I won't move. Is that what you wish me to do?" Kyouga said and asked politely as he remained motionless. Kyouga didn't want to cause any issues, so he did as he was told. After all, Kyouga only wanted to be grateful for the man promising to protect Kurai. "At least allow me to thank you, sir. I'm glad that you will keep her safe." Kyouga said honestly and not even bothering to lie.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Kurai stopped in her pase for a second as she saw the arrancar waiting for them at the park & shot her head to the shinigami who was attacking the arrancar. Haru stopped squirming in her arms & watched as this happened. 'Why am I attracting so many arrancars & shinigami...?' she thought to herself & quickly reconised that particular arrancar as Kyouga; who she had met awhile back. & now she knew for sure the shinigami really did want to protect her. Although she didn't even know what his name was.. she thought that he really was to keep to what he both told her & the arrancar before them.

She stood there watching the arrancar's espression as the shinigami placed his duel swords right next to his neck seeing that he was not frightned by it.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:14 pm

"Safe is how i intend to keep her. Unfortently for you even if your old freind you cant come around here again or youll draw others of your kind. Ill allow safe leave this time but unless she calls dont return." Majeh pulled the blades back and watched. He was crouched slightly waiting for the man to make his move. If he did anything majeh deemed threating he would kill him there.

The gigai had watched the entire thing. The soul inhabiting it was one majeh had known for a long time. They had similar personalites and knew eachother well so no one played majeh better than him. When majeh got bored he sometimes let it run around in the gigai for fun while he just drifted. The gigai lightly touched both girls shoulders and motioned for her to back up in case majeh lunged.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 pm

"Well said. I will take my leave then." Kyouga said politely and candidly as he walked past Kurai with a smile on his face, as to say "It's okay, Kurai. Be strong~" and he quietly walked a few feet away from them. Kyouga then opened a Garganta and advanced into it. However, Kurai still had time to stop him. In any case, Kyouga was done here and he wouldn't return unless she wanted his help.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Kurai continued watching ready to grab her rose in attempt to stop the fight as his Gigai touched her shoulders & obediently took a single step back watching to see what was going to happen. Abit surprissed to see the arrancar move past the shinigami without emotion even when he had a position where it looked as if he was going to kill him. She turned her head slightly as she heard the arrancar speek to her.

Watching him walk into the garganta she sighed gently after this & looked down to Haru who was also watching him walk into the garganta & mewwed slightly as if saying 'goodbye' then turning back to the shinigami along with Kurai waiting to see what he was going to do or even do anything.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Majeh watched the man leave. Instatnly he returned to the gigai. Coughing up the little green pill he returned it to the despenser. Turning to the girl he asked "You okay? and dont tell me you are considering the fact that in the last 24 hours youve run into multiple shingami and arrancar." Majeh was worried about the girls fragile state. For some this would push them over the edge and they might snap and start denying relaity itself. Majeh really didnt wanna see that happen.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Still looking to the shinigami sh was surprised by his question, when they first met, Didn't he see all of the shinigami & arrancar then? Eather way, she hated answering him, because she never wanted to talk about it. But she knew, she had to answer him. After he asked hr that she looked to the ground not saying anything for a second then quietly replying, "Yes, very many."

Still looking to the ground she did not want to see his reaction when he heard it. She sighed gently looking to Haru who was looking up to her worried & began petting his soft white headed fur softly waiting to see what he was going to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Majeh listened quietly to the girls few words. Only an idot wouldnt be able to see that she didnt wanna talk about it. Majeh figured hed just be better off not pushing the issue with her. Moving to the tree he sat on the dry grass under the tree with his back against the trunk. It was a bright day but it was warm so majeh didnt mind the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Quickly snapping out of the daze she looked up to the shinigami noticeing him not talking. She looked at him confussed saying "Your, not mad about it, are you?" after she said this she looked into her purse seeing Haru asleep & fell flat faced knowing that the only reason why she came here was to take him to the park. After this she looked back up to the shinigami & said softly, "I, umm guess we can leave the park now, sence Haru does not feel like playing..." she laughed slightly but nervosly after she said this & waited for his response knowing that he would probally be mad on two occasions. One, they came here only for her cat, & two, he had just sat down. Not knowing how he would react to her telling him that she took a single step back then zipping up her bag slightly.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm

"Your, not mad about it, are you?" Majeh looked at the girl. "How could i get mad at you?" He said laughing lightly. "I, umm guess we can leave the park now, sence Haru does not feel like playing..." Majeh lept to his feet. Walking up to the girl he asked. "Anything you need on the way home for tommarow?" As Majeh asked the question he dug into his pocket and pulled out the little green orb.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:40 pm

She continued to stand there watching him & smiled softly glad to hear that he was not mad at her answer & tilted her head slightly as he asked her the question. "No, it's fine. But, the only real thing I want to know is your name, You never told me it..." she laughed slightly after saying this & turned on her heel beging to walk back eather waiting for him to follow, or him to end up home.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm

"Its majeh and ill meet you in the morning befor you go to school. Jack will stay at your home." Majeh poped a green pull in his mouth. He lept atop a near by building and took off. Jack was the name majeh gave the same soul he always used to control his gigai. Jack smiled and waved as majeh took off to tace care of a few thigns.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am

Kurai smiled softly hearing him say that Jack would take care of her while he was gone. She sighed gently watching him jump away & began walking down the side walk towards her house looking to the sky abit bored but glad to see that he was neither mad a him and that she also learned his name.

After afew minuntes they were at her house & she had opened her door just then reconizeing how long she was out. Yawning slightly she walked to her room as her grandmother came from the kitchen surprised to see them back at this time then walked back in the kitchen getting dinner ready. As Kurai was in her room she pulled out a extra matress that was under her & ploped it next to her bed knowing that he was going to stay for the night again, & she thought it was much better than just sleeping agenst the wall.

She sighed gently walking in the back room grabbing a main light blue covering for the matress, a white sheet & a red blanket with afew stitched on dimonds, a pilow & a white pillow case & afterwards carrying them all to her room beging to make his bed. After she was done she sighed gently beging to make hers then afterwards walking to the main room takeing the rose from her hair & placeing it back into the vase with the others in the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 am

Jack sat on the couch. The girl disappered down the hall and the women cooking. He lost sight of the girl in less than an instant. Jack didnt know what she was doing and didnt think itd be important to find out. He leaned forwards and grabed a remote off a table in front of him. Stareing at it for a second he turned on the tv to the news and just watched emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:50 am

Kurai afterwards walked into the kitchen helping her grandmother make dinner. Shortly after she walked from the kitchen holding two plates of spagetti and becide the food a fork on each plate. Placeing a plate infront of Majeh, or as he called his gigai, Jack then sat on the oppisite side of the couch & placed her plate in front of her on the table & began twirling her fork in it slowly then bringing it up to her mouth eating it & occacionally looking to the TV watching what was going on with the weather, the news, exe exe.

((Couldn't come up with much else.. ^-^''))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hana Household {Private}   Hana Household {Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hana Household {Private}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2