Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Karakura Hustle EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Karakura Hustle EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Karakura Hustle EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Karakura Hustle EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Karakura Hustle EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Karakura Hustle EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Karakura Hustle EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Karakura Hustle EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Karakura Hustle EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Karakura Hustle Vote_lcapKarakura Hustle Voting_barKarakura Hustle Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Karakura Hustle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kujou Takashi

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

From the depths of space only recently traversed by mankind and it's spectacularly extravagant technology the sun beat down upon the quiet community of Karakura town with unforgiving ferocity. There was almost no upheave from the sun rays except for a few lone clouds that drifted idly by and in some cases showed mercy upon the inhabitants of Karakura town by hiding away the sun for but a few moments. Dressed in the simple attire of what he had been informed was the style people were currently wearing Takashi, Captain of the Eighth Division of the Gotei 13 and former social outcast in both his life and his afterlife, made his way towards the center of the city from the eastern outskirts. Takashi was utilizing a gigai he had obtained specifically for the job he was sent to do, which was pretty much nothing. Takashi's mission intailed entering Karakura Town and merely observing, no fighting, no distractions to be perfectly blunt pretty much nothing. However as he made his way through out town Takashi could not help but stop and marvel at how technology had advanced since his last visit, especially in the food department. "It's been what, twenty, maybe forty years since my last visit to the mortal world and I can't get food off my mind. OOOO! WHATS THAT!?" Takashi asked himself as his own thoughts were cut off as he caught sight of a cart that had a delightful fragrance traveling from it.

Following his own line of sight and the delicious fragrance being given off from the cart Takashi caught sight of his first Takoyaki stand in almost forty years. "Now that is impressive" Takashi muttered more to himself than the merchant who seemingly ran the stand. "Well thanks!" The Takoyaki seller shouted proudly "Here, have one on the house, just for that my man." and with that the Takoyaki seller handed Takashi a pointed stick on which the baked orbs of delicacy were perched ever so firmly. Takashi felt his mouth water and he hurried over to a bench where he could sit and enjoy his new treat. Now sitting down munching on his snack Takashi couldn't help but feel slightly guilty for not putting all of his attention into his mission, but then again, they had never said not to eat anything while in the human world. As he ate Takashi pained no mind to his surroundings so when a Plus came running past his direction he accidentally bit too hard into the Tayoyaki ball causing his teeth to shoot through the dough and meat directly into each other through the stick in between. "HOLLOW!" he thought to himself as he spat out the Tayoyaki and instead popped in a Artifical Soul Pill. Causing his true form, his Shinigami form, to rocket out of the body. The Hollow was maybe two stories tall and was shaped like a pterodactyl. "My oh my! Aren't you a tall fellow. At least 20 feet huh" Takashi whispered loud enough for the Hollow to hear. The Plus was taking no chances and began to take off in the direction it was going even faster than before leaving Takashi and the Hollow behind. "At least ten civilians in the direct vicinity along with the merchant" Takashi thought to himself as he drew his rather short blade, it was a simple looking tanto.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Alfonse awoke from his sleep and sat up a little dazed. He squinted his eyes and frowned when he saw the sun was in the middle of the sky. "Noon already...?" he thought lazily as he dragged himself out of bed. He sat on the edge, placeing his feet against the cool hard wood floors beneath him. Alfonse finally stood up with a stretch and went over to his closet, shuffled through some cloths, and finally chose a long black coat with a dark green inside. He then slipped on a pair of black pants and boots. Alfonse opened the door to his room, walked downstairs, and went left out the door after a small bowl of Captain Crunch.

It seemed to be brighter than he first thought when he entered his first few seconds of daylight, but his eyes slowly adjusted and his hopes of a unique day vanished....or so he thought. "13 Hollows in Karakura as of now." he thought as wakled along the side walk with his hands in his pockets. He had only gotten a few more yards when he felt the sudden power of a Captain class fighter. "A Captain in Karkura...this only happens when there is a threat of Arrancar within the city." he said half to himself as he broke into a run.

Alfonse ran though thr streets of Karakura, turning corners, shoving through people, until he finally found his target. A hollow, roughly 20ft in height, was standing before him. Not far off, was the Captain Class fighter he had felt...pulling out his Zanpakutou. "Don't they understand..." he thought as he appeared at eye level with the hollow, his body in a diagnol position as a long, metallic black bow, formed in his left hand. Upon its materialization, a single green arrow was fired into the hollows skull, causing not only the face to explode, but half its torso as well.

Alfonse landed 10 feet from the Captain Class fighter then turned to get a better look. "So, he is a Captain." he said noting the white Haori. Alfonse sighed, then glared into the Captain's eyes. "Leave Karakura Town or face the price of staying." he said pointing his bow at the Captain. "The shinigami have no idea that the Quincy Council is still kicking, even if I'm its only known member." he thought as gripped his bow tighter.
Back to top Go down
Kujou Takashi

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:21 pm

At the sudden appearance of the super powered human Takashi couldn't help but let out a gasp. "Certainly it is some sort of joke, for surely this is not a quincy" he thought to himself but even as he thought it he caught sight of the bow that the young man wielded. "So it is" he whispered to himself as he watched the arrow the Quincy let loose rip through the hollow like it was just waiting to fall apart at the first touch "and quite the powerful one at that. Well I'll be! I could have sworn they were said to have been exterminated" Takashi continued as he made to sheath his Zanpakutou. As the Quincy leveled his bow at him Takashi's grip on his Zanpakutou suddenly switched as he flicked his wrist and threw it to his opposite hand, his worse off one. Once the threat to leave had been spoken Takashi couldn't help but frown in response. "How dare...well then, it appears that THIS little quincy is a bit of an upstart" he thought to himself. "Young man, I am sorry but I will not leave your town. I was sent here on a mission and I intend to finish it. Even if you do not want me to" Takashi whispered rather gravely, he punctuated the statement with a quick toss of a small metalic disk that let loose a wave of impossibly quick but harmless energy that worked to protect all those without exceptional levels of Reiatsu from the effects of a Shinigami's Reiatsu, in this case the Shinigami in question was Takashi.

Now tossing the Zanpakutou to his other hand Takashi leveled the blade at the rather rude young Quincy and grinned rather maliciously. "I think the both of us know where this is going so lets get it started already" Takashi shouted. With the sudden release of his Reiatsu Takashi raised his hand and let loose a bolt of white lightning, aka the Fourth Hado, Byakurai.
Back to top Go down
Alfonse Alborn

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Alfonse stared with an expressionless face as the Captain used some sort of disk to emit a shield around the normal humans so that they would be protected from his spirit energy. "Oh right, I forgot. You shinigami can't control your reiatsu..." he said as he watched the Captain's movements. Alfonse then stared did a quick glance upward to see a crane hauling 20 I-beams over head, they would pass over both the Captain and Alfonse within 30 seconds. Alfonse saw spirit energy begin to building up in the Captain's finger tips and began charging an arrows to match it in power. When the Captain fired, so did Alfnose.

The explosion from both the Kido and Alfonse's arrow generated a large enough explosion to scare away civilians. Thats when Alfonse made his move. Using the Hirenkyaku technique, Alfonse appeared atop a small shop and fired a single arrow that cut the cable to the crane, which caused all 20 of the steel I-beams to fall down toward the Captain. "15 seconds before they hit the ground, enough speed to break a shinigami's bones or better yet, kill them." he thought.

Alfonse pointed his box at the Captain, aiming at his left shoulder as spirit energy began to build up in his bow. "7 seconds." he thought as more energy built up. Alfnose fired his spirit arrow down toward the Captain's left shoulder with enough speed and power to blow it off. He timed the attack so that the arrow would reach the Captain1.8 seconds before the I-beams did, and with the destraction of the I-beams, he'd hoped it would hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kujou Takashi

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:25 am

Takashi noted two things as his kido clashed with the arrow launched by the Rude Quincy. For one, his skill in Kido was still abysmal cosidering how slowly he had launched that Byakurai, though it was rather impressive that he no longer had to say the lengthy incantations. Second, his opponent was at least as strong as him if not stronger, and he was most definitely even quicker than he was. "Hmm, it appears that half-assing this might just end up being my downfall" Takashi thought to himself as he lost sight of the quincy for an instant only to get him back into his field of vision standing atop of a small store. "It appears like we can't play around anymore eh partner" Takashi muttered before he whispered something that, if a deaf woman were to see his lips, looked to be along the lines of "Haoto, In'intaru Hoshi Fuka". With that the battle went from a simple fight between disputing sides to a much more serious brawl.

Takashi had successfully released his bankai which caused his Zanpaktou to turn into a bright white light and flow over him, if only for an instant and then solidify into it's Bankai form. Takashi's old clothing was nowhere to be seen and instead, now he was covered in what appeared to be armor laced with gold. Takashi's face was nowhere to be seen, it was covered by what appeared to be some sort of black reflective glass like substance and at either side of his head were two flaps or clasps that were pointed and currently pointing down. Takashi quickly remedied the downwards pointing clasps by pushing on them with either of his index fingers. It had taken roughly five seconds for the release of his Bankai leaving Takashi with only 10 seconds to make a move before he would be hit by the twenty I-beams. It was only when he noticed the sudden change in sunlight that the I-beams caused by blocking it out that Takashi noticed their presence. Raising his left hand Takashi let loose a simple Bakudo. "Bakudo #37. Tsuriboshi!" Takashi thought within his own mind and suddenly a ball of reiatsu was fired and it lashed out with five tendrils, grabbing hold of numerous sturdy looking buildings that Takashi had caught sight of when touring the park.

The I-beams causing the Tsuriboshi to stretch, almost to the point where they hit Takashi below it but the Kido held fast and instead the I-beams were safely secured. It was when Takashi let out a sigh of relief that he felt like his entire left arm was blown clean off his body by the force of the young Qunicy's arrow. The force was such that Takashi was actually forcefully turned around and knocked skidding about two feet. As he struggled back to his feet Takashi noted that the shoulder of his left side armor had been blown completely off and the arrow had actually damaged the arm below despite the spiritual Hierro-esque under armor he usually attained when his bankai was released. "Okay, I see how it is. If thats how he wants to play. I can play just as hard" Takashi thought as he rolled backwards to his feet and launched a single blast of concussive energy, via a punch from his right arm. The energy had the force that might accompany a high level Hado of at least 75.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakura Hustle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Hustle   Karakura Hustle Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Hustle
Page 1 of 1