Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Vote_lcapMysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Voting_barMysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Vote_lcapMysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Voting_barMysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 am

Koga was roaming the streets at night, wondering if he would find anything interesting. He really wanted to train with a Shinigami, but they were usually busy with other things. Also, the Vizards often kept to themselves. Koga sighed as he continued to roam the streets. Suddenly Koga stopped and blinked. He definitely had the feeling that he was being followed, but by who? Koga decided to wait to see if anything would happen. Koga would have to return home to Yukari soon, but he wanted to check things out. Regardless, he believed that something would show up soon.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 am

Suisho fallow Koga jumping from roof tops. Suisho spins as she jump she has 6 blanks fallowing her and they look like ninjas in all black clothing. My eye twinkle in the full moons light. I keep my distance watching you. My long purple hair blows in the wind as i wonder who you are. I wonder ware you are going. she wait to see if you notice her presence. Will i am distracted she accidentals miss the edge of a roof top slipping and start to plummet towards the ground. She Scream " HELP!!!!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 am

Walking from a gardina sia sighed softly looking to the moon happy to see it once more. She was going to be comeing & going every once & awhile, Just to see if the female shinigami was right about Kazuma being a shinigami. She doubted she would never see him even if that was true, but it was worth a try. She looked down noticeing a young woman falling from a roof & easly raised her hand slightly makeing many black plants sprout from the ground & catch her. The gardina closeing behind her as she did this she sighed gently as she lowered her hand slightly makeing the plants place her down carfully. "Hmph... NitWit.." She murmered as they did this.

After she was safe on the ground, Sia had dissapeared. Sitting on a large wooden pole that held up eleticaly wires not too far away from them both she watched as the plants turned into nothing but black roses & swerved in the sky dissapearing in the night's darkness. She did not care much for people who are careless & do not watch what thet were doing; but if she was going to stay in the living world for awhile, she had to keep her name clear. Sh would only kill if Grimmjow commanded her to. Which, he had not done yet. So, she just sat on the large wooden pole waiting to see if she was stupid enough to try it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 am

Koga rushed over to the girl that cried help, but noticed that she was okay. "Umm... Is something wrong, miss?" Kyouga asked the girl, wondering if she was okay. Koga was quite confused, but he then saw the blanks that were following her. "Are you a Shinenju?" he asked her. "Oh, please forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Koga Amaterasu. What's your name, miss?" Koga asked politely after introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 am

"I wanted to keep that a secret, but it is too late now i guess." Suisho puts her hands to gather and gets on her knees. "Please don't tell the soul society." She says to koga."My name is Suisho." The blanks jump down from the building and transform into jewelry on me such as earrings, rings, and a gold neckless. My eyes shine in the blue moonlight. She stands up.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:40 am

"Don't worry, I won't tell. Might I ask what your favorite thing to do in this world is?" Koga reassured her and asked her. "To be honest, I can transform into a wolf and sometimes I like to run in the forest." Koga added, telling her a bit about himself. "Anyway, you seem like a really good person. Do you intend on attending Karakura High?" Kyouga complimented her and asked her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 am

"I am going to answer your questions in order ok" I smile as i say this. " I love highest, and I graduated last year. So how did you make those plants come out of the ground?" I have a puzzled look on my face. I look around seeing a girl on a bench, but i angora her.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:59 am

"I'm sorry Suisho, but I cannot make plants grow." Koga said sadly to Suisho. "Suisho, would you like to go on the Ferris Wheel?" Koga asked her, remembering that there was a festival in town. Regardless, he wanted to spend some time with her.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:04 am

"HELL YEAH!!!!!" she jump up and down." Lead the way Please." I stop jumping and wait for hime to start walking. She completely forgets all about falling and the girl on the bench and the flowers.

http://ui27.gamespot.com/2074/blmystery1_2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

"Okay, let's go then!" Koga said enthusiastically as he grinned and led Suisho to the festival.

OOC: The festival is at https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net/karakura-town-f23/the-kurakara-town-festival-open-t865.htm#5365
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]   Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Karakura Town [Open]
Page 1 of 1