Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Vote_lcappatrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Voting_barpatrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Vote_lcappatrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Voting_barpatrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Empty
PostSubject: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:47 am

Motoko Kusanagi steps out of the Senkaimon gate after it opens and looks around. She walks a few yards away from the Senkaimon and looks around. So far no hollows are present, but the reports said that was likely to change. Motoko gets caught up on thought as she looks around, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Empty
PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:55 am

Shinko was sitting in his office when suddenly he narrowed his eyes. *That spiritual pressure...it feels like that of a Shinigamis..Should I let it go..or is it time to make myself known. I'll just go a check it out*, Shinko said as he exited his Gigai and disappeared. Shinko approached the Shinigami gir. She wouldnt be able to sense him until he was extremely close. Compared to her it seemed like his spiritual pressure seemed low..

Shinko appeared infront of the shinigami, analzing her. He wore a black overall as well as black gloves (as seen in the avvy) and his zanpakuto was strapped to his side. "Well, well another Shinigami..and it seems the Soul Society sent one of their more beautiful women to the world of the living", he said with a calm face...he tried to charm her...it seemed like a normal gesture..but with Shinko everything was a game of some sorts..a lesson this shinigami as well with others would soon learn.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Motoko avoids showing her surprise and looks at Shinko, the fact he snuck up on her makes wonder if it was that he is good enough or if she was just not paying attention. "Who are you? I have never seen you before. Which division are you part of and why are you here? I have a job to do and can't afford interruptions." Motoko's eyes and face reveal no emotions as she tries to analyze this situation as best she can. So far she hasn't had to deal with any hollows and this unknown Shinigami is confronting her, she knows she will have to report this once he job is finished.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Shinko saw that he triggered seemingly no emotion into the girl. *The question here is does she trust her emotions...am I seeing what she is truely feeling or is she hiding it*, Shinko thought with a smirk. "Who am I? It's rude to ask the name of others without introducing yourself first...As for what division I'm in and why I'm here..do you want the truth or would you prefer a lie...You see if I lie..you might leave here in one piece...but full with questions. But if I give you the truth..your job will become focused around me", Shinko said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"So what is your name beautiful?", Shinko asked, returning to his calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

"I am Motoko Kusanagi, vice-captain of the 10th division. I would prefer the truth but I can't stop you from lying. If I have to deal with you than I'll just have to do that and what I was sent here for as well." Motoko still shows no emotions of any kind. Motoko looks Shinko in the eye trying to figure out how his mind works and figures he is probably a man of his word.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:41 pm

*Figures...from the 10th Division and a vice captain...she'll be a tough one to crack..lets see if she can experience fear*, Shinko thought to himself with a slight chuckle. "Well since you were polite enough to give me your name I'll return the favori shinigami-san. Mokoto-chan, I am Shinko Hantaisha...Ex Shinigami from the Soul Society. I was a former unseated member of the 2nd Division. As you can imagine it was easy for the higher ups to think that an unseated member died so all I did was merely never show up and because I don't have very strong spiritual pressure it was easy for me to hide. I was hoping Aizen would finish you all off since I cant but it seems he failed.", Shinko said.

"So Miss Mokoto...what will you do?", Shinko asked. As far as Mokoto should have known, he was telling the truth. He current spiritual pressure seemed to be as low as either an unseated shinigami or a very low seated one..he seemed to be telling the truth..yet he couldnt help but chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Motoko continues to look into his eyes showing nothing that can be read as emotions. "Hmmm..... Than I guess you will either come with me or you'll have to defeat me. Either way I have a job to do and I don't have time for small time problems." Motoko's voice remains calm and controlled. She pulls her zanpokutou, the guard looks like a red plus sign and the hilt has red wrappings on it, She puts her zanpokutou in front of her holding it with both hands. She prepares herself for a fight, the fact that not everything is it she was told is firmly in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:19 pm

"Well sadly I'm not going anywhere Motoko-chan...you see if anything you'll be coming with me", Shinko said with a smirk as he drew his zanpakuto. Suddenly his reaitsu would flare up matching Motoko's and then surpassing it slightly. Shinko had lied about his power...he was infact a former captain of the 2nd Division. He reaitsu could go way higher but with his determination and will to defeat the soul society, his power surpassed that of the average captain..by a lot. Shinko entered a stance..now on par with Motoko.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:53 pm

"I see you hid your true strength, I guess this is going to be a challenge? Even if I don't take you in, I won't make it easy for you to capture me." Motoko leaps backwards raising her zanpokutou "Reign over the burning heavens Kasaihoi-rumaru!" Motoko swings her zanpokuto at Shino releasing the fiery dragon attack (similar to Hitsugaya's shikai attack but obviously made of fire instead of ice), Motoko figures Shinko will either dodge or over power the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm

"Hid my true strength? Lass I still am hiding my power...you have seen nothing yet. But if you insist on fighting...Darken the Sky and Let the Children of Darkness run and Play...Makura", Shinko said with a smirk as he drew his zanpakuto and released it to its Shikai. Shinko then disappeared using his Shunpo to easily dodge the attack and he appeared in the air looking down on Motoko. When in his shikai, Shinko's speed and strength was increased as well as his power naturally...Shinko smirked.

"Foolish girl..do you honestly think you can beat someone stronger than a captain at your level?", Shinko asked as he slashed his sword in the air, firing a powerful blast of what seemed to be darkness flames...however these "flames" didnt have any fire properties.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Motoko Shunpo to her left and keeps going "I see, how ever I didn't expect this to be easy. I doubt you could fail to follow me so lets take this elsewhere. I do not want to include bystanders." Motoko speed sup looking for a spot with no one around, in fact she is looking for a large area with literally no one anywhere around. At least there she might get luckier using her bankai despite the fact she hasn't mastered it yet.

Last edited by Motoko Kusanagi on Sun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Shinko smirked as he followed Motoko. He looked around, thinking the location would be good enough for the two the fight."Let's make things more interesting...since you seem to care so much for the mortals...I'll put their fate in your hands...You see if you don't defeat me here..then I'll be sure to kill at least 10 of them", Shinko said with a sadistic grin. Shinko then took a defensive stance and awaited Motoko's next move.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Motoko turns to face Shinko "Who said I care? I merely believe that bystanders shouldn't suffer from my actions. Killing those I am supposed to protect isn't something that my captain approves of." Motoko's face and voice still show no emotions, although she doubts that Shinko will buy her bluff. She puts her zanpokutou in front of her slightly raised enough so that her two handed grip on the hilt is in front of her face. "Bankai kashou mai teki reikon, Kasaihoi-rumaru!" Motoko's reiatsu rises as far as it will and her bankai activates forming into two large wings, a tail, guards over her feet in the shape of dragon claws, and twelve large flower petals. Her left arm is covered with a dragon's head "Now lets try this again, Reign over the burning heavens Kasaihoi-rumaru!" This time she launches the attack 10 times. She knows she only has so much time in which her bankai will remain, after that time expires she will either have beaten him or be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:45 pm

"Who are you trying to fool...I was a shinigami for the Soul Society before and I know your duties...perhaps you aren't lying about your feeling for the mortals..but its your responsibility to defend them.", Shinko said seriously. He then smirked.."Well thats interesting...a vice captain with a bankai..how long will you last?", Shinko said with a smirk while he mumbled under his breath, "3rd Step Under Shukuchi". Shinko was now able to make his average speed slightly slower than that of a shunpo..so his actual shunpo would be much greater than most other shinigami's.

Earlier Shinko was able to dodge Motoko's attack with his average Shunpo. Now he used his advanced one to dodge the 10 dragons as well as greatly distance himself from Motoko. *She's run out of steam soon..for now were just playing the waiting game*, he thought as he prepared for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Motoko pants a bit from that attack and knows that things aren't going well. She thinks to herself "Why didn't they teach me kidou in the academy, those stupid idiot?." Motoko flies at Shinko trying to close the distance between them and attack with normal strikes at any target she can reach, she knows she will also have to block attacks at the same time so only half of her attention is devoted to attack. The other half is devoted to defense since she knows she will need block, parry or dodge his attacks. She also knows that any attacks she lands will probably cause minor or normal wounds if she can even hit him. Although she does know she can use her fire wings as a moderate shield which isn't entirely effective, but it does help in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Shinko watched his opponent and smirked as she charged at him straigth on..*Not the wisest decision to make*, he said with a smirk as he lifted his Zanpakuto and fired a blast of black flames straight at Motoko. The blast was strong enough to cancel most of Motoko's attacks causing an explosion infront of her if she attacked and at her current rate she'd run right into it. Then using his Shukuchi, Shinko disappeared appearing a good distance away from her and fired another blast to get Motoko from both sides. Shinko then began mumbling,"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!". However Shinko paced himself as he said the spell.

If Motoko dodged both attacks she shouldnt be able to notice this attack in time to dodge and if she was hit she'd be defeated and the attack would go to her anyway to finish things up. Shinko took a deep breath and watched for results.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Motoko realizes the battle won't end well and decides the outcome is already known. She shunpos straight up and attempts to leave as quickly as she can. Retreat in the face of a superior opponent is understandable and in this case the best move. One of the petals on her bankai fades away leaving 11 left. She has never used any of her other attacks even in practice and isn't certain how to use them yet, as such to continue fighting would be pointless. She knows there is nothing she can do to save those Shinko will kill and it makes her mad, even though she won't show it on her face in front of witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Shinko noticed the girl was forced to shunpo to dodge for her life...she barely dodged both attacks. Shinko smirked as he looked up and noticed she was running away. "Now to go from defense to offense...Hadou Four : Byaku", Shinko started off before using his amazing Shunpo under Shukuchi three to suddenly appear a few meters infront of Motoko in the sky, his finger already pointed and aimed at her. She would only here the rest of the spell..."rai...", Shinko said.

A powerful and extremely fast blast of lightning was fired from Shinko's finger aimed at Motoko. Dodging this attack was practically impossible...The speed of the attack and the distance Shinko stood from Motoko would make it almost impossible to dodge without injury even with a shunpo. Shinko didnt aim to kill the girl just to knock her out...Shinko also had the element of surprise..Motoko would only here Rai..which was little reaction time. If Motoko tried to dodge she might cause herself addition damage if done wrong..which with the reacrtion time she was given could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Motoko can't help showing surprise this time. On instinct she she shunpos to her left causing the Byakurai to hit her right shoulder, she grinds her teeth together tightly to avoid screaming and tries to continue in the new direction as her shoulder bleeds. She knows she has to find a way to escape, but not knowing any kido will make it harder. Her captain needs to know what is going on and she is the only one who can do that, her new mission is making certain that Soul Society be made aware of this man's existence so they can prepare a defense. Motoko zig zags and decides that if she has to she will shunpo randomly in an attempt to shake him long enough to get away. Going to Kisuke would probably cause problems, but if she has to, she will despite the fact she would prefer not to.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Shinko couldnt help but smirk...his attack caught his opponent and now she was in pain..and the best part was now she was trying to outrun him. Shinko disappeared following Motoko. Whereever she appeared he purposely went fast enough to be right behind her..although he made it obvious he could surpass her at anytime. Shinko waved his zanpakuto firing a blast of blak fire..however this fire would form a widecircle around Motoko and Shinko. If Mokoto moved there was a good chance shed be attacked by the dark flames in the circle. "Stop running...come with me..you know you cant overpower me or outrun me..theres nowhere you can go and you cant hide. I'll make you a deal..come with me with no resistance..and perhaps I wont kill anyone in Kurakara Town..if you disappear..well then the eradication of the entire town will be on your shoulders..", Shinko said with a serious voice..he ment business..now the fate of Kurakara town rested on Motoko's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Motoko looks at Shinko as her bankai deactivates, her head lowers and she sighs. Her right arm hangs limp as her shoulder continues to bleed, she knows she will need medical attention fairly soon. She doesn't know if she can trust him to keep his word, but she has no real choice. She puts her zanpokutou in it's sheath and remains motionless, the only things she can think of are escape at the earliest convenience and that Soul Society will probably either assume she is dead, captured or have gone renegade. Two of those options suit her just fine since they would send someone for her, but if they assume she is dead, than she will have to escape if possible.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Shinko smirked as he noticed Motoko seemed to surrender. "Very wise decision..you saved countless lives with that choice..now then...Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat..Bakudo number 9 Geki", Shinko said calmly. Motoko would be surrounded by a red light that completely paralzed her. Shinko then sheathed his sword and disappeared. All within a moment Shinko appeared behind Motoko and knocked her out by striking the back of her neck. He then removed his zanpakuto from her posession, checked if she was unconcious and then placed her unconcious body over his shoulder. He would then disappear..leaving nothing behind .

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}   patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon} Empty

Back to top Go down

patrol duty (Shinko Hantaisha only unless given permission by me) {PRIVATE - non death match - but not a lemon}
Page 1 of 1