Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
On Patrol [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
On Patrol [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
On Patrol [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
On Patrol [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
On Patrol [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
On Patrol [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
On Patrol [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
On Patrol [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
On Patrol [Open] Vote_lcapOn Patrol [Open] Voting_barOn Patrol [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

On Patrol [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:27 am

It had been a long day in the Soul Society. There had been a meeting for the captains which Byakuya had to attend, more paperwork to do, then a problem at the manor that he had to fix. It was insane the amount of paperwork the captains had been getting lately! Why did the head captain insist on giving them so much? Did he think they would forget their place if they didn't have paperwork to do? It was unlikely, at least for Byakuya. No matter what, he would never forget his place.

Anyway, after finishing the paperwork (three piles) he had gotten a hell butterfly telling him he was on night patrol in Karakura town. Even though the Arrancar weren't attacking anymore, the head captain still insisted on having a high ranked shinigami on patrol in the human world in case anything out of the ordinary had to happen. It was a drag, and all shinigami hated it. Even Byakuya, who always did his duties without complaint, was annoyed at having to go the Karakura town that night. Hadn't he done enough for the day? Now he wasn't going to get to sleep either! But complaining about this, Byakuya knew, would do no good. Not that he would complain anyways. Captains did not complain. At least not this captain. And so, at 11:00 that night, Byakuya Kuchiki arrived in Karakura town.

It was a very dark night, without not even the moon shining. Clouds rolled across the sky, threatening to send showers raining down. It was bad enough Byakuya had to stay up all night, but be caught in a rain storm? That was too much. The raven haired captain couldn't stand rain. Or snow. Or anything that was liable to get him wet, dirty, or messy. So now, looking up at the cloud filled sky, Byakuya stifled a groan and tried to find somewhere where the rain wouldn't hit. Unfortunately though, there was nothing but trees in this area. What horrible luck! Byakuya sighed and went to stand under a large tree, hoping it wasn’t going to rain too hard.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Kyouga

Kyouga

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 am

Kyouga was wandering around Karakura Town when he suddenly found that he was spotted by Byakuya Kuchiki. "Pardon me, but could you point me in the direction of the shopping district please?" Kyouga asked the Shinigami Captain politely, hoping that he would be let off the hook. Kyouga wasn't one to be openly aggressive, and he didn't feel like fighting right now.
Back to top Go down
Mishida Saika

Mishida Saika

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 am

A man suddenly emerged from the shadows. Wearing a large buttoned trench coats, his hands encased in the pockets that lie on its side. A small cigarette was positioned to the side of his mouth. What seemed to be a regular gun, but was actually his doll, was located on the side of his pants, holstered by his belt. He wore dark shades which was strange for someone to do. Who would wear shades at night? Well, they were about to realize that Mishida wasn't your ordinary guy.

"Yo," The Bount simply said. Obviously, he didn't hear the question one of them asked. But whatever. Some would wonder why he was even up in the middle of the night? Well, it was a long story, but he would be glad to shorten it if asked.

He brought his left hand out, which was holding a pack of Marlboro cigarettes. He popped one out as his hazel brown eyes scanned the appearances of the two that was in front of him. They seemed off looking to say the least. None of them dressed like a normal person. Robes? It was the 21st century! Jeans, shirts, shorts, sweatpants, something! But Robes? What were they Geishas?

"Want a cig?" Mishida asked them. He really felt bad when he was the only one smoking around a group of people who didn't. He was hoping that another person would at least take a hit then quit. But he wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 am

"Forgive me, but I can't stand the smell of tobaco. It makes me feel like I'm suffocating. Otherwise, I would have been happy to oblige." Kyouga said sadly as he turned to the Bount. Kyouga was currently wearing some Victorian clothing. "Anyway, do you know where the shops are around here? I'm a bit lost." Kyouga asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Byakuya sighed. This was going to be a long night. Or so he thought. The Captain looked up at the sky again, seriously hoping the clouds would go away. Of all nights to have to be out here, he thought, sighing. Why do I always have the worst luck? Oh well. It's an order so I can't leave. I shouldn't even be thinking of leaving. Or complaining. Byakuya sighed and made up his mind not to think about these things. They would just make the night longer.

The Captain, seeing it wasn't raining yet, had started to pace up and down the streets when he felt a strong presence near by. He turned and saw a man walking down the street. A man? Or something else? Byakuya frowned suspiciously as he was asked the direction of the shopping district. Why would someone want to go to the shopping district at this time of night? Besides, it was closed. Either this person was from out of town or they were there for a different reason. "It's closed," Byakuya said quietly, studying the man carefully.

Just as Byakuya was about to say something else, another man in dark sunglasses with a gun showed up. Sunglasses at night? Something was definitely strange about him. The raven haired Captain looked back and forth between the men, trying to figure out what to do. This was turning out to be a pretty exciting night after all! Of course, Byakuya hadn't changed clothes, so he figured he must look a bit strange to these people if they were humans. But then again, the man who had asked him directions wasn't wearing typical human clothes either. Was he? Byakuya really didn't know what humans wore these days. Either this man was dressed strangely or the other one was. Who knows? Byakuya just might look normal.

Byakuya just shook his head when the man offered him a cigarette. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but figured it must be something related to tobacco by the smell. He looked from one man to the other, his hand on his katana.
Back to top Go down
Mishida Saika

Mishida Saika

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 am

One of the men asked directions. Mishida would have answered but he was to busy enjoying his cig to answer his question. He signed as both men declined his cigs. He placed them back into his pocket as he threw the cig he was smoking on the ground. The embers were shining brightly until he stomped on them. Nobody really knew why smokers did that. Even Mishida had no idea, and well, he was one.

Stepping back a few paces, the Bount took out his pistol as well as a handkerchief. He studied his pistol and soon realized that it was becoming dull. Duller than his love life. He started to wipe it some as he began to speak.

"So..what brings you two fellas to our fair city?" Mishida asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Byakua was silent for a moment. So he knew we didn't live here! Can he sense our spiritual presence....? Byakuya studied the man's pistol, stepping back slightly. It's obvious he's not an Arrancar... but could he be... a Bount? The Soul Society had had trouble with bount before when they decided to attack, but that had been a while ago. Byakuya hadn't seen any since. He figured they retreated for good."Tell me..." Byakuya said quietly. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On Patrol [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol [Open]   On Patrol [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

On Patrol [Open]
Page 1 of 1