Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Vote_lcaptrouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Voting_bartrouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Vote_lcaptrouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Voting_bartrouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Zaraki

trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Empty
PostSubject: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Kenpachi Zaraki wandered around District #80, the District of Zaraki. Some of the people there knew who he was and stayed clear of him, others either tried to challenge him and were crushed by his reiatsu alone or lost in one attack. Kenpachi didn't feel like killing such weaklings since it was beneath him to do so. He had gone to this District to find a challenge and yet things weren't as difficult as they used to be for him here. Not that things were ever really all that difficult, but he could have swore the people used to be somewhat tougher any way.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:00 pm

The day just started and Kenji decided to go where he's never been before, District #80 of Rukongai, Zaraki. It was a well known area which was known to be the area where Zaraki Kenpachi first started his life as a battle hungry individual. He gave his name that of the district, harboring the past that he had no name to call himself.

But, unknown to everyone, another individual who has risen up the ranks of the shinigami started his days as a fighter in the exact same district, in almost the exact same way as Kenpachi did. His name was Saintz, Kenji. He also resided in this district back then way before his days as a Shinigami. He fought countlessly, and killed just as much, it made him into the individual he was now, shaping every part of his life until his days as a shinigami.

Kenji had only this day to go to Rukongai, and specifically district #80 to do some time traveling and go back to that same district that made him into the merciless captain he is now. He heard that Zaraki was going to that place as well, and Kenji thought it might be fun to have some kind of company.

He walked steadily through the streets and districts of Rukongai before he finally reached the devastated and destroyed streets of District #80. The place was a complete bloodshed and mess, all Kenji could see was dead bodies circled around the place, not granting themselves the slightest movement.

People tried to engage him in battle, but it seems that Kenji's sheer reiatsu doesn't even let them cut through his clothes. He simply raised the reiatsu output from his body a bit more and it was enough to incapacitate and even render the people unconscious. Even though it was obvious from his Haori that he was captain, some of these people were too naive to notice or to just simply take note of and go and try to get him in battle. It would serve as their defeat.

Kenji finally saw Zaraki Kenpachi just a few blocks ahead of him. He seemed to have taken on some of the futile attempts made by these poor souls, but it served them right. "I guess you decided to come too, Zaraki Kenpachi." Kenji slowly approached the man with an indifferent look on his face. Their dark auras suddenly felt like they were mixing and merging, making anyone just looking at them run in fear.

Though, it seemed that Kenpachi came here for different reasons, nonetheless, he still came here, and Kenji thought in that instant that he was looking for some trouble. Just coming here would give him that trouble, well, a petty trouble that could be easily overwhelmed with his almost a mess for a sword. "Don't you think you could have gone too far?" Kenji was being sarcastic, actually telling Kenpachi that he wasn't killing much as Kenji would have thought he would.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:25 pm

enpachi laughs "I haven't even touched anyone yet. They keep falling down or running away, I remember when their used to be tough guys here. When did this place start being the home of pathetic losers and wimps?" He looks Kenji in the eyes with the one eye he has exposed due to the eye patch he is wearing. He notices the haori "[color=red I see your a captain, which Division are you in charge of kid[/color]?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:45 pm

"I see. Well, its as expected from Zaraki. and No, to them all people here are tough and as strong as they could ever imagine, to us... Well, lets just say that we have already moved on and left Zaraki district when our powers became much more powerful than theirs. The challenge they once posed, disappeared with the air." The place was a bloody wreck even with them not around, well, they were actually lucky these two Captains weren't there, else they might enjoy themselves too much and actually kill off the populace of this District.

"I am Saintz, Kenji. Captain of the 6th Division. I tend not to give out my name to useless trash, that's why not even people in my division know my name or my appearance. It seems to serve true to you as well, Kenpachi." Kenji's face sparked some indifference to the people lying on the ground, and the things he would say to the destructive Captain. Well, even if his strong endurance would serve him well, it doesn't always become a fact to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:16 pm

"To be honest I used to be captain of the the 11th Division, but some new guy was named captain when they thought I was dead. But to be honest I let him keep the job figuring he would probably get himself killed. Besides there is no point in going after those who pose little or no challenge. Than again I don't have to do paper work anymore, Now I can have fun and run free as I chose to. On the other hand if an opening shows up for me to return I'll regain my spot just keep the other captains on their toes." Kenpachi Zaraki laughs knowing what most of the other captains would do if he came back.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Kenji stared at his eyepatch a bit, a direct phenomena and item made by the Shinigami Research Institute. Kenpachi knows that he owes alot to Gotei 13, even his powers now won't reach that way if he didn't join as a Captain. But, his power was amazing, without even shikai or bankai, managing to defeat another Captain and kill him in battle. Well, he was right, people thought he died and they started to appoint another Captain, but it seems he's alive and well. The rumors Kenji heard we're true then. This guy, was a monster.

"Well, they won't stop you, Kenpachi. Even though you owe them a lot, people would rather having you there than you getting lose. Well, I don't care, as long as it gets the job done. I myself do not like to do paperwork, but really, those things are so trivial that I let the others handle it rather than me. It's just the way things should be." Kenji then noticed someone charging from behind them. It was a rather cheap trick, trying to kill two people who we're having a conversation, it was so cheap that Kenji couldn't even take it as a joke.

As the man approached, he jumped up and made a vertical slash downward to Kenji, but before it would even go half way its course, Kenji pushed his sword halfway out of his sheath with his thumb, gaining a force that enabled the handle of his zanpakuto to shoot towards the chin of the attacking guy, incapacitating him in mid-air. Before the sword would come back to its first position, albeit the position that it was completely sealed, he grabbed hold of the handle and then pointed it at the guy's neck who just dropped down to the ground.

"Tsk. Useless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)   trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match) Empty

Back to top Go down

trouble in district #80 {Kenjisaintz and Kenpachi Zaraki only PRIVATE non death match)
Page 1 of 1