Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Weird vanish. (Shinko). Vote_lcapWeird vanish. (Shinko). Voting_barWeird vanish. (Shinko). Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Weird vanish. (Shinko). Vote_lcapWeird vanish. (Shinko). Voting_barWeird vanish. (Shinko). Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Weird vanish. (Shinko).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Weird vanish. (Shinko). Empty
PostSubject: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:47 am

"Geesh...why are we sent to look for the missing 3th division captain and the vice captain of the 10th division...the 3th division has already gotten Kira as their new captain, and the 10th division should be looking for their own vice captain..", "Sch, not so loud..the captain will hear you..". "I can hear you both fine, please be quiet while we seach..", Yuuri said, looking over her shoulder at 2 members from her division, both non-seated officers. She was wearing the shinigami uniform, her darkblue ribbon around her waist were her zanpaktou was hanging in its holster, and her captain haori with the 5th division kanji on the back, showing her rank.

it is strange how 2 high ranked people can disappear like this..., she thought, as they walked down the quiet city streets of the inner karakura. It was 2:30 am night time in the real world, at sunrise she would meat up with her seach squad that had looked through the easten part of the town.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:59 am

Shinko was in his office at the time in his Gigai. He was snoozing when he suddenly awoke as he sensed several strong spiritual pressures. He seperated from his Gigai, allowing it to rest while he decided to go check it out. Even at the point of seperation from his Gigai his reaitsu was supressed so no one could sense him. He then faded from the room and headed to the streets where the captain was.

He thought of how to approached the captain as he got closer. He eventually stopped and just walked. Eventually he would appear in the girls sight. His hands in his pocket his zanpakuto strapped to his side. He saw the squad...And stopped, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:10 am

Yuuri stopped walking, as she caught sight of a young man walking down the street, having a zanpaktou strapped to his side, wich meant he was a shinigami. "Hold on", she said, as she walked accros the street, stopping around 6 feet from him with the 2 unseated officers behind her. Shinko could feel that the two men didnt have a high spiritual power, wich gave away they were below 5th seat at least.

//short post sorry//
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:14 am

Shinko looked at the two men...He felt that they couldnt be too strong..but who knows, at the moment he seemed to be at their level. He took into account that they could be supressing their spiritual pressure like he was, but he choice to think that was their real power. And by the one that approached him's attire, she was a captain..so they were nothing but extra power...just slightly. Shinko looked at the captain. "How may I help you, oh beautiful mistress of the night?", he said.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:18 am

"My my, what a compliment", she said, smiling slightly, as she studied his body for any bands, if he was a seated officer he would be wearing one, wich would tell her wich division he was from. "I do not recall seeing your face befor, what is your name and what division do you belong to?". The two un-seated officers looked at eacthoder, but keept quiet since their captain was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:27 am

Shinko walked closer to her slightly. "Here it often I assume", he said referring the compliment. "As for my name, it is Shinto Oouso..a member of the 0th Division. Its no surprise since you dont know me so I'm a part of a more secret part of that division..We dont wear anything besides our zanpaktou to make us more conspicuous. So tell me..why are you here?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:33 am

"Shinko Oouso eh?...Im Reikou Yuuri, captain of the 5th division and chief of the kido corps..", she said introducing herself. Maru, Ryo, go ahead and wait for the others at the meeting point, ill catch up to you". "Hai!", they both said, through they looked at eacthoder, being a little unsure of letting their new captain be alone. The 5th division had been betrayed by Aizen, and Hinamori had died mere 5 months after she had been chosen as captain, it would be a bad sign if their new captain was injuried or killed so early.

Yuuri waited until they left complety, and looked at Shinko. "Im out looking for the former captain of the 3th division and the 10th division`s vice captain that dissapeard a few weeks ago"
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:44 am

Shinko just watched and waited until the division members were gone and then he looked at her. "I see...well I've was suppose to check that out but after no luck I came to the conclusion that both were killed. Now my new mission is to guard the people of this town..sadly I cannot enter the realm of the kings again to protect the Soul King until this mission is done..and if I want to go back I'd have to find a way back to the kings realm.", he said
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:07 am

"I see..", she calmy said, befor kneeling down, placing both of her hands against the ground, closing her eyes slightly, trying to concentrate in seaching for reitsu`s. "..Hmm, found something..", she mumbled to herself, as she stood up, looking at him. "Could you asssist me on a small mission, Shinko Hanataisha?"
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:28 am

((you wouldnt know my name since i gave you a fake one))

Shinko wasnt worried...Soren was dead so his body wouldnt release spiritual pressure and his body was moved..and Motoko because of the Gigai turning her human as well as her amnesia she wouldnt be sensible either. Shinko looked at the captain. "Depends on the favor", he said.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:31 am

Yuuri did nothing but lift her hand, and point towards a couple of large hollows, in between a few menos, rising down the street. "If you want to of cause, it could give you something to do..", she said, as she withdrew her zanpaktou, sminking slightly, she seemend to enjoy the thought of slaying hollows, despite her gentel apperance and voice.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:45 am

"Every rose has its thorns...Sure I'll help", Shinko said with a smirk as he drew his zanpakuto. He had no intention of showing the captain his shikai or bankai, he would rely strongly on zanjutsu and Kidou to defeat these hollow. "So who shall make the 1st move?", Shinko said, asking the captain of the 5th division.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

"Heh, ladies first", she said, as she leaped into the air, holding out her hands in fornt of way. "Way of destruction number 33, short of red fire!". A large fire ball blasted out of her hands, destroying the nearest hollow, having it disolve into spirit particles. Yuuri used the roofs and the bodies of the hollows to reach their heads and cut their mask`s in half.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

Shinko aimed for one of the hollows in the back as he pointed his finger. "Hadou four...", he said before disappearing appearing several feet behind one of the hollow. "Byakurai...", he said. After his aiming his spell would destroy the initial hollow and the one behind it as the byakurai seemed to travel for miles. He then moved to the rooftops and sliced through one of the weaker hollows matches, dispatching it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

"..Swarm", Yuuri suddenly said, as she landed on a nearby building roof. White feathers swarmed out of her blade. Yuuri lifted her hand, and trusted it forward towards the hollows and 2 remainning menos. The feathers moved in a rapid speed towards them, cutting open the masks of the hollows, causing them to split into spiritparticles. The feathers returned to the zanpaktou, and it changed back into its sealed state. "Troublesome..". she mumbled, as she jumped down onto the almost empty street, sliding her zanpaktou into her holster.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:28 am

After the hollows were finished off Shinko sheathed his zanpaktou and jumoed back down onto the street. "Beautiful and Strong...I see the Soul Society has chosen some impressive new captains. Nice work", he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:03 am

Using shinpo, she appeard in front of him, through she wasent looking at him. Yuuri reached into a little pocket sewed to the inner side of her captain haori, and looked down at the little screen on the "phone". Serval white dots had begun to appear in the area, probably lured there by the reitsu her shikai had given off. The dots began to dissapear, wich meant it was something her un-seated officers could manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird vanish. (Shinko).   Weird vanish. (Shinko). Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird vanish. (Shinko).
Page 1 of 1