Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Vote_lcapOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Voting_barOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Vote_lcapOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Voting_barOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Orihime wakes up on a sunny Saturday morning. She decides to take a quick bath, get dressed and eat breakfast as normal. She watches a few television programs while eating and sees advertisments for sme items she wants to get but can't afford. She sighs knowing that she can't get everything and laughs at her silliness. It is such a nice day that she decides to take a walk in the park and get some sun. Opening her front door takes her first step out for the day. Closing and locking the door behind her she walks along towards the park where many people have gathered for family activities.

She sees many families playing games, having pic nics and just going on walks as she is. Although she feels a little jealous that they have family to walk with, but she reminds herself she has friends and could have invited them to walk with her. She sighs again knowing her being alone during this walk is her fault, but she reminds herself that merely thinking something isn't the same as acting on it. She is also happy that these people have someone to be with as far as family, life just didn;t end up being on her side in that area. But she knows she has to make do with her situation sincethe same could happen to them at any moment. Orihime decides to sit down on a nearby bench for awhile to rest and watch people going about life as normal.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Orihime decides to sit in the bench for quite awhile due to the amount of people in the park today. She doesn't remember all that many times when the park has been this crowded really. Since it isn't a holiday it seems fairly odd that so many people would be here, she wonders what the cause could be until she sees most of them are foreigners. She thinks to herself that is odd to see so many people like her and Ichigo in Karakura park, much less Karakura town. But tourists seem to go where they want for the most part. She decides to go somewhere else since the park too crowded and seems to be less fun than normal. She gets up and starts walking away when someone calls out to her "Hey you wait up. Your prefect and I'm going to make you mine!." Orihime sighs and stands there waiting for him, he grabs her arm and plants her knee in his chest than grabs hos arm and belt line twisting her body and throws him into a tree. She looks at his friends who back off quickly. She turns to him bows "Sorry about that, but I already have someone."
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 am

light approached Orihime while in a gigai, so he could be seen by humans,"Seems like you can handle yourself, kinda defeats the purpose of me coming to help, but i though I'd introduce myself at least, Im Light" He said as he held his hand out
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:25 pm

"I'm Orihime, Orihime Inoue. It's nice to meet you Light. I was just walking around today because it was so nice out, but I guess I should have invited my friends. Although...." Orihime sighs "Kurosaki-kun is probably busy with something. He always has something to do most of the time. Oh well no use worrying about him I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 am

"It's good to meet you too Orihime, and I'll walk with if you like, I've got nothing better to do" light said as he fiddled with the top button of his shirt
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:06 am

"Okay, maybe more people like that guy will show up or maybe his friends will try to sneak up on me or something? I'm just happy my friend Tatsuki taught me how to defend myself." Orihime smiles and begins walking towards the park's exit. "Lets get something to eat or something. I think I need to find somewhere less crowded for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

"alright you lead the way" light said as he started walking towards the exit as well, "anyplace in particular you had in mind?" he said as they made it to the exit
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:21 am

"Yeah I eat there with Kurosaki-kun and the others a lot. It's a good place and they have great food." Orihime starts leading the way when Tsubaki decides to speak up. He emerges from Orihime's hairpins and flies in front of her. "You don't know who this guy is exactly? How do we know you can trust him?" Orihime sighs "Tsubaki you always expect the worst, calm down please? He's a nice man who was going to help me, there's no need to be so paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 am

"sounds good to me" light said as tsubaki came out,"that's an odd little person, where did he come from? light asked ignoring her last sentence as he normally does when someone compliments him
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 am

"This is Tsubaki, he tends to be be over protective and more than a bit violent sometimes." Tsubaki looks at Orihime and grabs her bangs to pull on them "What was that you hussy?" Orihimegrabs Tsubaki and tries to pry his fingers apart without hurting him. The other five hair pin spirits emerge making her hairpins vanish and start prying Tsubaki away from her while scolding him.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 am

"well tsubaki doesn't have to worry about me doing anything, i wouldn't harm a soul,a human one anyway" light said as he waited for tsubaki to finish whatever it was he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 am

"Tsubaki you need to keep your temper in check. It isn't nice to accuse people of things without proof you know? Shuno, Ayame, Lilly, Baigon and Hinagiku thank you for helping me with Tsubaki. We can get some food now can't we Tsubaki?" Tsubaki sighs and returns to the hairpins with the others. Orihime turns to Light "Sorry about that Tsubaki always tends to be a bit aggressive. He is frustrated because I can't go into a fight and bring myself to kill anything unless I have no choice, and even than I depending on who or what my opponent is I sometimes can't do it anyway." Orihime looks down but almost immediately seems to be happy again. "Lets go they might be serving lunch now." Orihime smiles almost like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 am

"no need to apologize for something you have no control over, and you should only kill as a last resort, so its a good thing your so reluctant to kill, anyway lets get going before the lunch rush shows up" light said as he waited for inoue
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Orihime speeds up to get there faster smiling almost the entire way there. Orihime sees the restaurant ahead and gets excited. "That's it right there, and it looks like we might be first today." She runs to the door and finds that today is a rare day, no line to get an order placed. She swoops in and takes her place at the start of the inevitable line, before she can make her order a guy walks up and says "Wait your turn little girl I was here first." The waitress gives him a nasty look and is about to say something when Orihime sighs "The rule is first come first served you know. You won't have to wait too long since I always get the same thing so they know what it is[/color]."

The guy smirks "I don't care, you have to wait until I am done. And just because your not doing what I say I'll make sure to take an extra long time deciding what to get." He laughs and gets an evil gleam in his eyes as he starts deciding how to make Orihime move behind him. Although while thinking about how to best make her get behind him so he can be first, he notices her figure and changes his mind, making her be his private enterainment seems more in order over merely smacking her or shoving her out his way. He smirks at her with an even bigger evil grin, and Orihime knows what is on his mind, although having once faced a pair of Arrancar who wanted to torment and than later on kill her helped make her a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am

Light enters right behind orihime and hears the conversation, and leans in to whisper something to inoue, "you want me to take care of this guy, or do you think you can handle it?" Light said in a whisper that the man could probably hear but he didn't care much, he knew exactly what kind of person he was and he didn't like him one bit.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

"I can handle him, but it wouldn't be fair to stop you if you want to handle things?" Orihime looks at Light knowing what she said will make the man mad. Which it does, he glares at Orihime and raises his left hand forming a fist to hit her in the face. The waitress cringes as the man throws his punch at Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 am

Light watched as the man threw his punch and just before it connected he grabbed his arm stopping him dead, he gave him a split second to realize what happened, and then forced his fist away from inoue it bending at an odd angle that most definitely hurt quite a bit, that coupled with the level of pressure light's grip was putting on his arm, it wouldn't be surprising if one of his bones broke soon,"throwing a punch for a simple comment is deplorable, throwing it at my friend was nothing short of attempted suicide, your going to apologize to her right now, or you'll be needing a trip to the emergency room", light said maintaining his grip on the mans arm
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 am

Orihime sighs while watching the guy only get angrier. She knows he is going to get himself hurt nothing more. "Why are you doing this? Is it really so important that you have to get your way at the cost of other people's rights? Is that really how you want everyne to remember you?" He scowls and tries to attack Orihime again just to get at Light since he thinks Orihime is his girl friend now.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 am

Light Yanked the mans arm pulling him away from inoue as he did so he heard a loud pop, whether it was his arm coming out of his socket or his forearm breaking light didn't know but he threw him in the direction of the door, he skidded all the way to the door "You've attacked my friend twice now, count yourself lucky too be alive" Light said as he turned back to inoue
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 am

Orihime looks at the man lying on his face near the door and walks over to him. Without saying anything she sends Shuno and Ayame out to heal his arm out of habit. Only Light sees them and the barrier of orange energy they make as his injury is healed. The process takes only a few seconds and Orihime bows to him. "You have potential to be better than you are now. Please do your best to improve, even you have rights just like everyone else. Self hate only causes you grief, so please don't be so mad at everyone okay?" She turns and walks back to the waitress who has her usual order ready. She looks at Orihime wondering how she can be so calm and caring no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 am

Light watches inoue heal the man, he honestly didnt know why she as doing it but he said nothing, when she was done he turned to the waitress, and said "i'll take a burger if you wouldn't mind", with a smile as if that whole thing hadn't happened and went to find an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 am

Orihime sits at the table with Light and begins eating. She see Light is confused about something and asks him what he is confused about. She has seen that sort of look on many people mostly enemies who find themselves being healed despite the fact they are not friendly towards her. She knows her actions tend to make people wonder if she is off in the head at times, nut she can't help it really.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 am

Light sat there wondering to himself if this world was worth protecting if there were people like that man in it, he was thinking so intently he didn't notice the waitress had arrived with his food until she put it down in front of him, "thank you" light said as he took the burger and began to eat, still pondering about the world as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Orihime sees the look on Light's and makes a guess "There are some pretty nasty people in the world that is for sure, but not everyone is bad. Some of them can be helped to improve, but others are probably beyond help. We can't just give up on them though, we have to do what we can and save the ones who can be saved. Some of them are only bad because of those around them, others because they know nothing else. Everyone deserves a chance to change I think, than again I always say weird things."
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:38 am

"People hardly ever change,and most people in this world are consumed by greed and envy driving them to do horrible things, and that is something that is impossible to change, yet it seems if i don't defend them no one will." Light said as he finished his burger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next