Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Voting_barNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Voting_barNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Kentaro smiled as smoke covered the area and could not see anything but the two hands in front of his face. "Foolish Shinigami, When are you going to learn that fighting me is futile." Kentaro took his stance, used about half of his power, making sure, not to use it hall. He then span in a circle and started to randomly shoot orange arcs, not caring who he hits
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:17 am

As Shou was in the cloud of smoke, he heard explosion from kentaro's move. "Shit i have to get out of here " Shou jump up and got out of the cloud. Shou see all this orange arcs shooting everywhere "this isn't good " Shou i guess i have to use i wish didn't have to come to this. Shou stood there for a moment to gather some of his reiatsu together
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:20 am

Kentaro sensed Shou's reistsu go up and laughed loudly. "You wont get the chance to use any attacks while im here." The smoke clears and Kentaro is seen with his fists glowing with his orange reistsu. "These blasts will destroy any trace of you." Kentaro aimed his hands at Shou.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Shou sees kenatro shooting a blast of his reiatsu at him " aahh no just a little more" as the blast got closer Shou was almost done. The blast got even closer, all Shou saw was a bright orange glow all around him " yes i've done it. " Shou makes a shock wave of his reiatsu before the blast hit him. the shock wave made the the blast just barely miss him. " NOW KENATRO GET READY FOR ONE OF MY ULTIMATE ATTACK"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Kentaro laughed so loud that it echoed through the whole town. "Maybe you should check behind you, Foolish Shinigami." Behind Shou, the blast seemed like it going away, but it came right back towards Shou. "My ultimate attack, El Juego del Leon. Just like a lion, It doesnt stop until it gets its prey." Kentaro still laughed at Shou, wondering what he was going to do
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm

After kentaro said that, Shou look behind him and saw the attack turning and coming back to him. Shou flew the sky trying to get away from the attack, after a few seconds of trying the ball was still on his tail. kentaro was laughing and grinning of how shou was try to get rid of the attack "f#@k i cant get rid of it " shou thought of a idea. out of no where he went straight for kentaro with his full charged attack and the ball after him "what do i think of this " Shou used Utsusemi one more time to get behind kentaro " el cuerpo del dragón" Shou opened his arms and out of his hole body, his reiatsu started to come out in a form od a dragon and went straight for kentaro
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Kentaro looked behind him to see Shou was behind him instantly. As he started to use his move, there was nothing that he could do, except watch as the blast from Shou's attack blew him into a nearby building. As the smoke cleared, he was in the building half conscious, with ripped clothes, but was smiling. He watched him from a distance as el juego del leon flew towards Shou's back
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:26 am

After Shou used his attack, kentaro was sent to a building. Shou sees a orange glow coming toward him. "dang its still coming, . . . theres only one thing i could do. . . . im not going down alone" Shou runs as fast as he could to kentaro . el juego de leon was so close that Shou cound feel the heat of the reiatsu. on his back . Shou used shunpo a low lvl of flash step to get next to kentaro and grappled him. "KENTARO IM NOT GOING OUT ALONE " kentaro hit, punched, kick and crashed Shou onto the wall " NO MATTER WHAT U DO IM NOT LETTING GO" soon after Shou said that kentaro attacked hit both of them and a giant blast destroyed the building and a huge big cloud covered the area
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Kentaro tried to break free of Shou's grip, but he was just to weak to do anything. He saw what Shou was trying to do and made him mad. "You idiot, If you dont move, we are both going to die" Nothing Kentaro said could make him lose his grip. In the next second, the blast destroyed the entire building, taking Kentaro and Shou with it. As the smoke cleared, Kentaro looked around to see what happened, as he wondered why he was still alive. Kentaro could barely get up, as he staggered to find Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

the smoke cleared, Shou was on the opposite side of kenator but stuck on the wall of the building. Shou was groining, " i wounder if he made it" (quick flash back, before the blast hit kentaro and Shou, Shou kick kentaro on the back pushing him self from away from the blast. but the explostion was a lot bigger that Shou expected so it only help to keep both of them alive) Shou move his head up to see if he could find kentaro to see if he was still alive. " i think i did it, good thing i can move just a little" Shou put his head back a took a breath and tries to regain some energy to move and get out of there
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 am

Kentaro groaned in pain as he searched through the smoke and spotted Shou. "There you are, you...little pest." Ken walked over to Shou very quietly as he reverted back to his normal form, with his zanpaktou back in his hands. "Ill teach you to mess with an arrancar, a very powerful one at that."
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:49 am

Shou was looking up thinking the battle was over, then he heard a very low voice. Shou then look foreword, in shock shou saw kentaro walking in pain covered in blood ,cuts and scratches. "f@#k is this alive aauuhh. . . . its going to end here " Shou got off the wall and landed on the ground and pick up his sword "uugghh" Shou was dragging his sword on the ground making sparks, using one of his arms and covering a bleeding spot on his shoulder "were going to end this now"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Kentaro kept walking towards Shou, pointed his sword at him, even though it hurt for him to do the tiniest bit of movement. Kentaro smiled as he heard Shou's statement. "Yes we are" After saying that he picked up in speed, moving from a walk to a fast walk, to a jog, and eventually into a full sprint with his sword in the air. "DIEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 pm

as kentaro was running to Shou, he started to speed up as well. He started by grabing his sword with both hands. he lifted it up to his side ready to swing when the time comes. SHou started to jog then to run, at the end he was sprinting towards kentaro "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" As shou and kentaro running towards each other the sun was setting. Shou knew that this was the last attack he was going to do so he had to win. then as the sun was showing its last light Shou and kentaro clashed. Shou ended up with his blade on his shoulder not daring to look back. As the sun's light went away streets light turned on. the lights hitting SHou and kentaro as if both of them had a very spot light of there own. After the clash a min passed, Shou couldn't take it he was to weak he fell but the he caught him self with his sword "i Wont go down that easy " Shou said those last words before he black out, as he was kneeling downed on the ground being hold up by his sword
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Kentaro clashed swords with Shou, heavily panting as he tried to gain the upper hand, but because of their long battle, both were equally tired. "I will not lose to a shinigami." Kentaro watched as the sun settled on the battle, like in a movie, only one will walk away, and Ken was determined to make that one him. With the last of his strength, he pushed towards Shou, knocking him back. Ken smiled as he leaned on his sword. "To tell you the truth, I have enjoyed this battle of ours so much, that Im going to let you live." A gargantua opened behind him as he walked backwards into it. "Next time we meet will be your last." The portal closed in the middle of the street, leaving Shou by himself
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 am

As kentaro walk through the gargantua, Shou was on the ground. As hours past the morning sun started to rise. Shou was still on ground as the sun hits his face he started to wake up. "uuuuuhhhhh shit" Shou pick up his sword and pointed in front of his as a reflex of wakeing up after his battle. Shou look around to see if he found kentaro "dang he left. . . . i guess that means i lost" As Shou tries to get up he puts his hand on his chest where a cut was. As he was standing up he look at the sunrise "kentaro when we again things will be different" Shou was limping away from the battle field as he was hoping to meet ken again to set thing strait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3