Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Voting_barNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Voting_barNice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

Shou was amazed the kentaro the he was the 15th. "i would agree with u there what would the other captain thing of me. oh i almost forgot. u already know my name but im the former captain of the 11th division " Shou got ready for a attack. "now let see whos stronger" Shou lunges strait foreword at kentaro just to see what he'll do
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Kentaro easily blocks his foward attack, and jumps back. "Ex Captain huh? From the looks of your rank you are pretty strong" His eyes glare angerily at Shou. It is as almost you can feel his hatred for the shinigami. "But How long can you keep up?" Kentaro, almost at an instant, ran up to Shou with a sideswipe attack.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:23 pm

As kentaro ran up to shou and attack with a sideswipe swing. Shou block the attack but the attack had so much straight behind it Shou slid a few inches to the side "nice attack, i see what u said was right u are strong, now lets stop this funny business and get serious" Shou slides his sword to the guard of kentaro's sword then kicks him in the chest " the 11th division is all about combat so be on ur guard"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Kentaro is flown back by the kick to his chest, by skids on his feet, holding his chest in pain. His smirk his seen from half way across the room. "The 11th squad might be powerful, but all they are are just blockheads who show no intelligenge, that is why against a person like me, You have no chance." Kentaro jumps in the air and blasts a cero at Shou.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:40 am

"That my be true about the 11th squad but thats not me" before the cero hit shou " ryuu kagizume" Shou releases his zanpaktou (it becomes a black gauntlet on each arm with 3 blades going from the a little past of the wrist to 14inches off the knuckles) Shou Reiatsu blocks him from the cero "know let see how u do when in serous" after the cero was block, Shou used Senka to get behind kentaro. He punches and aim his back
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Kentaro get hit in the back, but it is a gentle graze as he jumps back. Kentaro smirks. "Pretty Fast for an 11th squad captain." Kentaro spun his sword around his, making a loud whizzing noise. "Lets see how fast you are" Suddenly, orange darts of reiatsu are being created by the sword, which are going in all different directions. "These are fast enough to kill a person in less of a second. So id be careful if I were you." Kentaro laughs sinisterly
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

"shit " Shou sees the orange darts flying every where. shou tries his best to dodge all of them. Shou main goal is to stop kentaros spinning, Shou moves trow the burst of darts but before he could stop kentaros spin with his sword. Shou got hit on his left arm and scared on his right leg. " that was a nice attack but it wasent good enough" Show stop the spin with his right arm "take this DRAGONS CLAW" three silverish red edge reiatsu came out of shous left arm slash attack, but that attack took a told on Shous arm.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Kentaro stopped the spinning and tried to block the attack, but was pushed back by the force of it. Kentaro's clothes were singed a bit. "Powerful" Kentaro smiked. "I can see why you were made a captain." Kentaro's fist glows and lunges at Shou with great speed. "Leon Puno" Kentaro's Fist attempts to hit Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Shou saw kentaro's fist was going to him. Shou tried his best to block it he cross his arms to use his gauntlet to block. he made it but he didnt put any strength Shou was sent flying. Shou broke through the wall and and flew a few yards back. "dang i almost didnt make it" Shou got to a fighting stance and his silver is red reiastsu started to appear
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Kentaro smirled at Shou as he flew back into the wall. "Come on, Shou. Im barely getting started." Kentaro started to walk foward, as his sword started to glow orange. "You know that punch was only 40 percent of my power, just imagine what 100 can do to you, That just proves how weak you shinigami are." Kentaro swung his sword and orange arcs flew ouy, aiming towards Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:59 am

as Shou was in his fighting stance and his reiatsu is surrounding him. kentaros orange arc attacks where going straight for him. Shou dosent even move to doge the attack. the orange arc hit Shou directly, the explosion made a black cloud, a few seconds past the cloud was clearing up, shou started to appear there was no damage on him from the attack. Shou looked at kentaro "good good, but try this on for size" Shou used senka to sprite in front of kentaro. Shou stop a few feet he put his arms one on top of the other,( when he does this his gauntlet forms a dragon on his fists.) " Fuego de Dragón " he opens the mouth of his dragon and a burst of silver red reiatsu that looks life fire went straight for kentaro
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

Kentaro tried to block the blast, but it was too late. Shou's blast went striaght for Kentaro, hitting him in his chest and sending him back through a ton of walls and boxes. Kentaro gets up dazed and wounded, smiling with his hair covering his face. "Maybe you arent as weak as i thought, but can you handle my release." Kentaro's reistsu flow over him entire body. " Roar, Gran Leon," Smoke forms over his body. As the some dissappears, His body gets bigger and more muscluar as his hollow form covers every part of his body, except for the bottom of his face and the middle of his chest. He grows a black mane in the back of his head, as well as a tail. His face resembles a lion's face and covers the top half of his face. His eyes gain a yellowish color and also gain slits, while his teeth get longer and more feral. His arms gain muscle and his fingers gain claws. Part of his chest is bare, as it is surrounded by his hollow skin. His feet grow claws as well.

"Now Im Ready." Kentaro appears in front of Shou with great speed, kicking him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Shou had no time to block or dodge his attack, Shou gets hit. he starts flying to a building he crashed into it,a cloud of smoke appears from the rubble. After a few sec after the attack Shou moves over the rocks and rubble that was on top of him. Shou was bleeding on his arm, chest, face , and even his leg "aaaahhhhhh, so thats ur true form, lets see out it ends after this" Shou goes to a defensive stance, he make the dragon head on his fist again "its not the same trick" Shous reiatsu starts to appear "BANKAI"

Shou's gauntlets starts to leak out his silver red reiatsu and over take his upper body then a dragon scale armor appears on my arms, dragon claws on my hands , a spinal scale armor for his back ending it with tail, his shoulders have heads of dragons with his reiatsu going out loke fire, the back of his head gets covered as well as his neck and lower chin. color red with silver. Shou gets a upper body armor

" now lets get this party started" Shou still had some cuts from kentaros attack, Shou used even a stronger lvl of flash step called utsusemi . once he used it he left after image of him self. Shou got right behind him and raised his arm and used his slashed attack with his dragon claw
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Kentaro just stood there as Shou slashed his back. But suddenly a orange barrier form where Shou attacked. Kentaro smirked. "Oh I forgot to tell you, my special ability, is a passive barrier." Kentaro's hand glows orange, as Kentaro turn around slowly. "Leon Cero" A cero, bigger than a normal one, came out of Kentaro's hands, and flew towards Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:55 am

Shou's attack failed the orange barrier blocked it. as kentaro turn around to shoot his leon cero Shou puts both of his had in front of the cero to block it. The blast was strong it made Shou move back, Shou struggles to keep the cero hitting him full blast, in the last second Shou trow it a side. as the cero flies away from Shou, his arms where smoking even thou he didnt get the full blast his arms got hurt. Shou jumps back to rest after that attack a little " how am i going to hit him" Shou thought to him self "i need to find away around his passive barrier" Shou used utsusemi to make clones of him self in order to confused kentaro and buy time to find a opening on kentaro
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Kentaro looks arouns and sees the clones surrounding him and smiles. He counts them in his head and faces the orginal. "Just gave up Shou, You cant beat me." Kentaro crouched down in a pounce stance. "Sonic Blast" Kentarao screams at the top of his lungs, destroying almost everything in his vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:28 pm

as the sonic blast destroys mostly everything around kentaro and took out all the clone. What kentaro didnt know was that Shou left the group of clones right before he used his attack. Shou saw a chance to a attack, he came down from the sky downward to kentaro. Shou made his hand flat so that he can try to piece the barrier of kentaro. Shou hit kentaro but as expected the barrier block it but the speed of the Shou's attack only his hand made it through. Shou finally got a chance, Shou smiled " know taste this" SHou opened his hand in side the barrier " el mano del dragón" A giant dragon hand appears from Shou's hands right on top of kentaro
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Kentaro gave Shou a surprised look as he went through the barrier. "What...How did he get through so easily, maybe I shouldnt have underestimated his power." Kentaro went back a couple of step right as his dragon hand hit him and smiled. "Wide open, Dar una Patata de Leon" Kentaro kick Shou in his stomach several times with intense speed
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:53 pm

as kentaro was kicking Shou with his intense speed. Shou caught kentaro's foot but Shou was coughing, and spiting out blood "you hit me over 250 time " cough "now i got u " Shou jumps in the air, he stops for a second and then fall straight down holding on kentaro. right before hitting the ground Shou stops and trow Kentaro on the concrete floor
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Kentaro hits the ground, hard, with blood coming out of his mouth as he does. Kentaro was a little dazed before he finally came to his senses. Kentaro smirked as he was on the ground. "As fun as this is, Im going to end it now." Kentaro got up and faced Shou with a smirk. "Time to go Shinigami." Kentaro appeared in back of Shou and kicked him, while he then appeared in the front and punched him. He repeated this for about 7 times until he uppercut him into the air. Kentaro took a stance and gathered his energy into his mouth. "El Orgullo del Leon" Suddenly a blast almost three times as big as a cero in the shape of a lion's head aimed for Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:51 am

as Shou was flying in the air, kentaro was charging his attack. Shou stoped at mid flit. kentaro almost finished charging his attack. Shou turn around to look at kentaro ,then shou was shocked about the amount of reiatsu building up. " i cant believe im going to use it" Shou got into a defensive stance " armadura de dragón " giant dragon wings appeared from Shou's back. the wings raped around him covering him . then kentaro's blast was heading to Shou. "i got to hold on" the blast his Shou, the force of the attack was so great that Shou was burly holding it off. but Shou couldn't take it any more the blast got through the armored wings. it hit Shou breaking some of his body armor. Shou flies for a bit and stopped when he hit a water tower. Shou got up, " i have to finish this " Shou stood there for a bit just to catch a breath
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Kentaro crouched to the ground in exhaustion and pants for breath, "Shinigami...are like cockroches." Kentaro gets up and sees that Shou is trying to catch his breath. Kentaro thinks to himself, I can only use Orgullo del Leon one more time before im out of reiatsu, ill have to use it when he is vulnerable Kentaro notices some people walking by like nothing is happening, which makes him smile. "I know you are good fighting me, what about saving others." Kentaro uses his sonido to appear outside and shoots cero at the buildings, making loose debris fall on some people. He laughs as people are killed by falling bricks and running for their lives
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:13 pm

Shou was standing looking for kentaro, once he found him. Shou followed kentaros movements, but what Shou saw was terrible kentaro killed people. Shou got angry "how can u do that, there where just innocent people walking by" Shou made a fist and used Utsusemi, Shou got in front of kentaro " this is for the people u just hurt " Shou just gave kentaro a old fashion punch on the face making kentaro fly backwards hitting the building behind him
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Kentaro smashed into the building, making a large booming sound, which made people scramble like chickens with their head cut off. Kentaro stayed indented in the building for a while, he laughed. "Do you think I care about human lives. In this life, in this world, its every man for himself." Thenl a cero came out of the smoke from being punched into the building and aimed right for Shou
Back to top Go down
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:19 am

Shou saw the cero coming towards him as a reaction. he made his hand straight and did a slash movement witch released wave of reiatsu at kentaro but then the attack canceled each other. but it left a massive explosion . A giants clode of smoke covered the area. Shou went inside the cloud of smoke to use as cover " ok know all i have to do is wait for a time to attack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)   Nice place(Shou and Kentaro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice place(Shou and Kentaro)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next