Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Nice cool day{Open} Vote_lcapA Nice cool day{Open} Voting_barA Nice cool day{Open} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Nice cool day{Open} Vote_lcapA Nice cool day{Open} Voting_barA Nice cool day{Open} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Nice cool day{Open}

Go down 
+5
Tifa Lockheart
Koga Amaterasu
Kyoko.
Majeh
Kuraiyami Hana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

A Nice cool day{Open} Empty
PostSubject: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 am

Kurai moaned slightly feeling pressure on her bed & squirmed slightly trying to push it off. "Haru... stop kicking me.. You'll push me off the bed.." she said lazely with her hair tossled around the bed from her squirming all night kept up from some dreams. Haru's now large tail hitting her as it swaved slightly as he stood on top of her. He adjusted himself to where his large body was laying on her smileing widly then licking her face. She jumped slightly then turned her head to a lerge white lion laying on her & screamed causeing him to flop over & off the bed then pick his head up slightly looking to her. She screamed again as he tilted his head to the side. She hoped that her grandmother would hear it, but she was allready at her job. Haru quickly jumped on her covering her mouth with his large paw then nudgeing at her cheek. She twisted her head slightly then slipped from the Lion's grasp & landing on the hard ground. Without a thought Haru jumped across the room makeing a large thud & quickly grabbed the black bowtie that lay tossed on her dresser & placed it where it was last night at the prom. "Oh my lord... Haru, is that you?" she asked shakeing slightly. He nodded his head slightly then sat down pawwing at the earring on his left ear that had changed from a small sphere into the same symbol on the necklase that her granmother gave her to hide from both shinigami & arrancar. "Whoa..." she said softly without thinking & studyed him throughly. "Do you know how to change back?" she asked him as she looked him in his large light blue eyes & he nodded softly not wanting to reply in word for if he was, he was to 'Rawr'. Covering her eyes slightly he glowed a bright golden before he returned to the cute little cat he had been known for & had the same earring as before. "Whoa.." she said again then picking him up & holding him infront of her studying him again. "How did you do that?" she asked abit cureious. He just mewwed happly & squirmed out of her grasp & back onto the bed. Laying down again.
-
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 am

Majeh crawled out from under the bed. "Cool Haru's a pawnage kitty" Majeh said as he turned around looking at the two of them on the bed. "oh sorry bout that but only place in the room with a decent size shadow except your closet but im not going in there." Majeh's legs were still under the bed. He was sitting on the floor with his arms folded in front of him on the edge of kurai's bed.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am

Kurai's eyes widened when he saw Majeh crawl from under her bed. She quickly dove on her bed soon after that & under the coveers knowing what she was wereing was not decent. Haru looked at him for a second then looked to Kurai saying talapathicly, "Well, I guess there is a monster under out bed now.." Her eyes widened once more as she picked him up & studyed him all over. "Did grammy put a speaker phone on you or something Haru? Or did you just learn this yourself?" Haru looked to her confussed for a second then replyed, "You can hear & understand me?" "Oh god, I'm still dreaming.." she said flopping her back on the bed looking to the ceiling. He jumped on her chest & poked her chin with his paw saying, "Well, I am as old as you are, it's probally puberty." Haru then laughed after this flopping his back on the bed as she sat up looking at him but covering her chest with the sheet, "That has nothing to do with it!!!" Turning her haed slightly to Majeh she tryed to smile as she said, "So, you were sleeping on my bed this whole time, what about Jack?" she asked confussed & waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 am

Majeh looked confused. "No..... I was at home i sensed movement of your spirtual pressure so i figured you were up." Majeh glanced at haru and then back at kurai. Pulling himself completely out from under the bed. "Well since kurai's acting weird how are you haru?" majeh said turning slightly to the kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

Kurai blushed slightly when he said she was acting weird as Haru looked to Majeh & mewwed happly. "Oh, you talk to me & not him?" she said looking to Haru. "Oh, is that what you want?" he said looking to her with a big grin before he jumped on Majeh's head then laying on it before he rose his head into the air, "Roses & Posies!!" to where Majeh could hear it. She blushed harder when he had said this & tossed a pillow directly at Haru not hitting Majeh but the tossing him off his head knowing that she never should have let him watch, 'Yu Yu Hakashou'. She then put her head down afterwards saying, "At least I know how it feels to have a brother now..." she then laughed nervosly as Haru jumped back onto th bed holding the pillow & dragging it back onto it's spot onto the bed & sat next to Kurai smileing widely & slmost like Gin Ishimaru.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 am

Majeh simply watched and wasnt suprised by a talking cat it actually made things more intersting. Majeh picked up haru and put him on his shoulder and then moved to the window. "What do you think haru. Should we go to the park or not?" Majeh turned back to kurai. "Either way i should let you change. Ill meet you outside." Majeh let haru leap down off his shoulder and back on to the bed. Then he exited the room and went downstairs and out the door and sat on the front steps. It was fun to do it in the reverse like that.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 am

She picked her head up as he spoke to Haru & Haru smiled widly saying, "Of course it would be." then rubbing his head agenst Majeh's. Kurai nodded her head softly as he spoke to her then sat the cat on her bed. Sighing gently not knowing what to were she got from her bed & began digging in her closet before a avalanch came from her closet & dropped on her. "HA! You did need to clean that up~~" Haru teased before jumping on the window ledge & pulling it up slightly with his head then jumping out of it. Pokeing her head from the stack of clothing & other usless junk then jumped from it takeing a pair of tight blue jeans & a red shirt with a small tag at the botton of it sowed to the shirt with a '94' on the tag. She sighed gently slipping on the pants & everything else as she slipped on a pair of running shoes then walked downstairs brushing ther tangled hair then putting it in a bun to where her hair at least hung down to the middle of her back but looped but her bangs hanging almost over her eyes sence she never got them cut. Walking to the main liveing room she bent over the table getting a rose & positioning it above hr ear then walking from the house locking it behind her with a key then placeing the key in her pocket then walking over to Majeh smileing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 am

OOC: Just gonna hop skip and jump here so we can get to the part with other people.

Majeh and kurai were sitting on a wooden bench attched to a picnic table in the park surrounded by treee spaced fairly far apart the nice sun ray makeing the area feel nice and warm it was a beutiful day as haru sat on the table stareing at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko.

Kyoko.

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 am

Kyoko had finished at school or even if it wasnt finished she was for the day....O.o rebel. Kyoko was walking down towards the park passing the daily pedo and giving him a wave then the person who had the daily heart attack for money, FAIL... Anywho she was near the park, :O it was sunny what are the odds thought Kyoko and she walked in looking to finally makr some friends and saw some people, the only people in the park sat on a bench with a picnin like a couple of lovers, maybe they were together O.o how exciting Kyoko had found some park love and wondered over to the people....

"Hey Im Kyoko, it's a nice day to day, how are you?"

Kyoko was still standing waiting for an answer to be spoken or some physical conduct to happen maybe she would get thrown like a javelin...
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 am

Kurai smiled gently as they had walked to the park & sat down. Haru jumped up on the table looking at the two as Kurai looked up into the sky daydreaming as she placed her elbows on the picnic table continueing to look to the sky. "Today's a beautiful day..." she said softly watching afew light clouds go by. She was hoping that someone they knew would come by so they would have something to do. She smiled lightly turning her head back to Majeh placeing her chin on her hands & studying his eyes as Haru jumped from the table & into a tree becide the table scaleing up it easly then looking up to the sky afterwards. Kurai turned her head slightly to the female & smield softly, "Hello Kyoko, it's nice to meet you.".
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:31 am

"Hi Kyoko, Im majeh and this is kuraiyami." Majeh said as the girl walked up. Majeh smiled lightly as he noticed haru up in the tree.

OOC: Wow i honestly dont know what else to post.....
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

Koga was walking around when he noticed Mejeh. "Hi Mejeh. Is this the Kurai you've told me so much about? Koga asked his friend Koga then sensed a great potential in Haru. "That cat has a great amount of inner Spiritual Pressure and strength. Is he yours?" Koga asked Kurai, wondering what was so special about this girl.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 am

Tifa was in the neighbor hood when see sense the spiritual pressure. With three girls she had just maid friends with (human bount arrancar). When all four of them sense the spiritual pressure. " Michelle, Soma, and Suisho lets check it out. LET'S GO FORMATION B!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 am

"OK. REALES COCOON STAGE." She release to 2nd form, and then jumps on the row of houses on the left. She starts to Run with tifa and the other two girls.

1st stage
Spoiler:

2nd cocoon
Spoiler:

3rd
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:30 am

"RIGHT!!!" Suisho release my Gigai and jump onto the rows of houses on the right. She matches her speed with Michelle. "LETS HOPE IT IS NOT TROUBLE!!"

Last edited by Suisho on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:34 am

"HERE WE GO!!!"Soma absorbs her doll, and takes to the center flying in the air. She matches speed with the two girls. "If it is trouble we can deal with it." She smiles. "Tifa take you spot."
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 am

I run in the middle of all of them, but lead by about 1 meter. When we reach the house the Soma, suisho, and michelle lands on top of the house. I run up to the door, nocking on it rapidly. "IS EVERY THING OK IN THERE!" I wait a few seconds and form a gun with both of mt hands and point it against the door.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 am

Suisho activates her zanpakto. "Call forth the Twilight." She raises into the air keeping the tornado on the roof of the house. "Lets not take any chances. I can tell there is more than one person in there.
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 am

I get ready to light the tornado on fire if needed. "I agree i sense them now too." I wait order.
Back to top Go down
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:57 am

Michelle goes to her final form. her skin starts to crack, and then bursts open reviling her 3rd stage. "STAGE OF the butter fly." She spins her mace over her head ready to throw it into the tornado as well. The mace grows to the size of a car. "FORMATION B COMPLETE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Reina was walking out of the school building with her bag slung over her shoulder. Wearing a White button up shirt that slightly passed her elbows, on top of that she wore a black vest on top of it with a black skirt and sneakers. Her hair was tied up in a single braid that fell down her back. Shiro,her White fox poked his little head out of her bag. Reina smiled a bit at her pet and put him on the floor where he trotted along side her rubbing against her ankles." c'mon shiro let's look around shall we?" she called to her pet who dipped his head once and followed her near an area where a lot of people where walking around. Shiro,smelling something, twitched his little ears and trotted off to where a group of students who where in Reina's class.walking after him, Reina blushed slightly as shiro sat in the middle of the group. " I am so sorry about that." she said quietly while picking up Shiro. "I didn't mean to disturb your conversation." she added a bit embarrassed and she blushed as Shiro jumped back into her bag with his little ears sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm

((OOC: o-o' I am offically lost, Cacoon stage? Butterfly stage? Were they attacking my home? o-o' What shoule I do? I forgot my posting order. x-x'))
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Read up through koga's post. Then skip ahead to reina's post. The crap in between is just retarted spam
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm

She continued to smile gently looking in Majeh's eyes then turned her head seeing afew people show up. 2 females; & one male, she studyed the amle for a second & knew right away that he was not human. "Hello..." she said softly to all of then bowwing her head softly in respect as Haru jumped down from the tree & landing next to Koga smileing widley almost like Gin & beging to rub his head agenst his leg as if he knew what Koga was.

((OOC: Soory, had writer's block. x-x'))
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 am

Koga smiled as he rubbed Haru's leg gently with his index finger. Koga then set down at the table. "So, you've started to awaken... Haven't you Haru?" Kyouga asked the cat quietly as if he knew him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice cool day{Open}   A Nice cool day{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice cool day{Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next