Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Thoughts[Orihime]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Ichigo wraps his arms around her smiling "Well if you do, I'll make sure that you end up with me.... no matter whats happens I'll be by your side because I love you Orihime" he said smiling kissing her nose softly, cuddling with her as he blushed a little of what he just, after a few secs he didnt care he said he really did love her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Orihime kisses Ichigo back and is about to keep doing so when she hears a knock on the door. She gets up and goes to the door finding Isshin, Karin and Yuzu there "Come in please dinner is ready and everything is prepared. Hopefully you like the food since I am still learning, I even practice all the time to make sure Ichigo has something good to eat. Ichigo we can star dinner now, lets have a good meal. O hope that I can be a good addition to your family soon?" Orihime bows and leads them eo the table where everything is set up and waiting for them. "Yuzu you sit here, Karin you sit there, Isshin you sit here and Ichigo sits here by me. I'll serve the food so let me know what you want okay? The food may not be the best right now, but I am getting better every day." Orihime begins serving the food as best she can while not altering her normal behavior at all.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:57 am

Ichigo gets up in the same time as orihine does, as she opens the door he starts setting up the table he looks to the side looking at his family especially his father as he was still shocked that he was living with Orihime but astonished that he was setting up dinner "Hey family what's up welcome to our home" he said smiling finishing setting it up dinner as he sat next to Orihime
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Orihime finishes serving the food and sits down to eat with everyone. She hopes that everything will go well and Isshin can be more comfortable with how things are, Orihime wonders if they like the food. "So how are things going with the clinic Isshin? I hope everything is going good, not to say that I hope people get hurt or anything. Just that I hope you don't get swamped with patient or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Ichigo eats his food as his sisters eats at the same pace knowing dad will freak out over this "Well Orihime its been going pretty well.....but at the matter at hand....WILL YOU 2 HAVE KIDS AND GET MARRIED?!?!?!" Isshin shouted as Ichigo took a drink and fell out his chair , in time as his sisters fell too
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Orihime blushes and looks at Ichigo "I hope so. That was the plan anyway, well someday anyhow. It's not we have to rush into the kids thing, but Ichigo is the only man for me, so I am hoping we can get married in the future. I plan on having as many kids as Ichigo wants after all his sisters need more family and I'm sure you have a desire to spoil them a lot." Orihime looks at Ichigo as she tells Isshin everything.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:45 am

Ichigo gets up as his sisters get up "Yeah I agree Inoue is the right girl for and she always was, thats the plan have kids and get married in the future" he said as smiles at Orihime giving her a kiss on the lips gently, which cause his family to get a little shocked
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Orihime kisse Ichigo back and asks Isshin if he wants some desert. She knows he probably has lots of questions to ask which means he is going to try getting her alone to avoid Ichigo getting in the way. Also he wouldn't want Yuzu or Karin to be present either. Orihime knows he is going to try this and that Ichigo will do anything to get in the way of this.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Isshin nods that he wanted Desert so did his daughters, "I'll help you set it up" he said as he starts to get as his son Ichigo points at him looking very irrated "No that will be fine dad you just stay there" he said as he gets up whispering to Inoue "Be ready for anything he throws at you Karin will help you out" he said as he smiled, going into the kitchen seting up the desserts for them
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Orihime starts sipping her her tea when Isshin asks her if they are sleeping together, Orihime sprays Isshin with her tea. Karin smacks him with her cup for asking such a thing in front of her and her sister. "Dad what the hell was that for? You shouldn't ask such things in front me much less Yuzu, are you stupid or just sick in the head?" Orihime's face turns red and Isshin holds his face crying about how his daughters don't understand him, he keeps asking his dead wife why everyone treats him this way much to Orihime's surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:15 am

Ichigo just sulks in the kitchen, when his father asked if heand Inoue was sleeping together, he just ignores it seeing it was a stupid question. He comes back with a tray of sundaes for the each of them, he places one in front of everyone quickly seeing he wanted this embrassing night to be over but he could take anything his family dished out, he looked over Inoue seeing she was blushing, he walks over to her kissing her cheek "Everything will be fine Inoue" he said as he sat down close to his Girlfriend Inoue
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

Orihime doesn't know what to say, but she knows Isshin is going to assume her blushing means yes. The fact they haven't technically done so yet wouldn't mean much to Isshin, at least that is what she thinks. "So maybe we should talk about something else? Like whether or not we should spend holidays together or not. I don't want Ichigo to cut you out of his life, such a thing would be unfair to him. Family is important and I would be unhappy if anything made it so that he loses his family I would be sad."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:11 am

Ichigo sees her trouble in some way, he reaches down and holds her hand firmly gripping it slightly as it was a symbol of a bond "Inoue its okay alright, I wouldnt dare cut anyone from my life not for the world, of course all of us is gonna spend time together when ever we can, cause we are all a family and family always stick together" he said as he smiles cheerfully to everyone especially Orihime
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

Orihime smiles "That makes me happy. Isshin can be a good grandfather some day. When start having kids that is. But I don't know when we should start on that Kurosaki-kun?" Isshin sighs and without thinking says "How about now?" Orihime blushes even more than last time. Isshin's face turns slightly red when he realizes what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:55 am

Ichigo looks at the clock seeing he couldn't take much more of this night, he looks at Karin making eye contact they both nodded at the same time, Karin looks at her father "Dad dont ya think we should get home...you have to work in the morning" she said sweetly as in a blink of an eye, Isshin looked at his daughter with the blush still in effect, he nods got up going to the door, Ichigo got up opening the door for them as they said their goodbys seeing they had a good time with the new couple "Alright guys we will see you guys in the morning okay..." he trailed of waving good bye shutting the door "Well that went very well" he said turning around smiling at Orihime
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Orihime sitll blushes about what Isshin had said. "Well I guess we can do dishes and than....?" Orihime blushes even more since she is still embarrassed by Isshin's comment from earlier. However she thinks Ichigo will be able to figure out what she wants to hint at but can't at the moment. She starts picking up the dishes and taking them into the kitchen to wash them, but she wants to get them all into the kitchen first. Once that is done she starts washing them and putting them into the strainer so she can spend more time with Ichigo and maybe spend some quality time with in their room.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Ichigo straightens up the table as Inoue washed the dishes, as soon he his done he sighs, he looks at Orihime seeing she is still blushing of his father comment, but he didnt worry about it "Well Im all done here...if ya need anything I'll be in the room" he said as he entered the room seeing the night wasnt over, but it alright he just wanted to see her room, "So this is our room huh...pretty homie" he sat on the bed unbuttoning his collar shirt some seeing it was hot in here, but little did he know its about to get hotter
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Orihime finishes the dishes and and goes to the room she will share with Ichigo. She closes the door behind her after she enters and walks up to Ichigo. She sits next to him and hugs than kisses him. She knows that tonight is going to be special since she is going to give Ichigo something very special.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Ichigo looks around looking at Inoue as she enter their room, he smiles as he but she didnt say anything . She sat by him hugging then kissing him, in Ichigo perspective he didnt know where this is coming from "Is this was she was talking about...but I still dont understand" he thought as he didnt know her true motives, but he kisses back closing his eyes in the process
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Orihme hilds Ichigo close to herself as she kisses him and than leans back pulling ichigo in top of her. She continues kissinf him while he is on her. She knows that the night will be very interesting and Ichigo will soon know what his special surprise is.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Ichigo felt her holding him very close to her as she kisses him, she suddenly leans back as she pulls on his collar shirt still kissing making him right on top of her, Ichigo blushes darkly wondering what could she be thinking in that pretty little head of hers, he keeps kissing her pressing his chest up against her large bust wanting to see where her actions are leading too
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Orihime guides Ichigo on top of her making sure he is entirely on her now. She blushes and rubs his back with her hands followed by running her fingers through his hair. She than starts taking off his shirt and blushing even more as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Ichigo finally sees her true motives, now this is the surprise she was talking about the whole time, but she sure didnt take the time say anything, she was pulling his shirt off. He helped her by unbuttoning it all the way down revealing his red t-shirt, he pulls that off revealing his well toned chest, he kisses her lips down to her neck
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Orihime smiles and blushes even more, she lets Ichigo do almost anything he wants to from this point, knowing that he is going to like his surprise now. She knows she likes his surprise more than she thought she would.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:01 am

Ichigo continues kissing her neck then back up to her lips, rubbing her bare thighs in the process, he unbuttoned her shirt revealing some of her clevage which made him kinda excited but not enough to do anything, he trails his tongue along her clevage line up to her neck kissing it over and over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thoughts[Orihime]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next