Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
His Thoughts...(Open) Vote_lcapHis Thoughts...(Open) Voting_barHis Thoughts...(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
His Thoughts...(Open) Vote_lcapHis Thoughts...(Open) Voting_barHis Thoughts...(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

His Thoughts...(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

His Thoughts...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:34 pm

In Karakura, Rain was pouring to the ground. Tomix sat upon a tall building, not caring about how wet he was getting. He just needed to think. Everywhere he seemed to go, bad luck followed. He had put Reina in danger, been called a cheater, and had been attacked. HE didn't know what to do anymore. Somtimes he thought everyone around him would be better off if just jumped off the building. Tomix stood up, and stood at the edge of the building.
"Is this it? Am I meant to exsist?"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Yuki finished off fighting the last hollow in the area just as it started to rain. She contemplated for a second whether on not to go back to that strange scene which she had left before fighting the hollows, but decided against it. The rain was soothing and soon Yuki was completely wet, the rain making her hair fall down into her eyes.

Maybe I'll just call it a night. With this in mind Yuki jumped up onto the roof of the nearest building to head to the place where she was staying. She wanted to travel along the rooftops because of the rain - when it was raining te sky was just so incredibly beautiful, so why waste it by not looking at it as you travel?

As she neared a roof nearish to where she needed to go she heard a faint cry carried to her by the small wind. It sounded like Tomix. Yuki shunpoed and saw as Tomix stood on the edge of the building, looking very much like a man ready to jump.

"Tomix! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm

As if a long way away, he heard Yuki. She was yelling somthing. He gave her a look, as if asleep.
"I can't take it anymore...the voice in my head...he's getting louder...telling me to..to."
He fell backwards, back onto the roof top, his eyes wide.
"H-he's telling me to kill!"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Yuki moved forward carefully so as not to startle him into jumping. She wasn't sure if a fall like that would be able to kill him, but with his mindset as it was he would probably let it kill him. When she was standing next to him she heard him talk about the voices in his head, telling him to kill. Thankfully he moved back onto the rooftop, away from the edge, but Yuki was worried about his wide-eyed facial expression.

"Tomix, you don't need to listen to the voice. If you don't want to kill you don't need to. Is the voice your hollow talking?" She was worried about him and it killed her to see him look so upset, confused and depressed, but she didn't know what to do in this situation - she was completely out of her depth - but she would give him whatever comfort she could.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

"I'm honestly not sure what the voice is...it's the voice behind my rage."
He closed his eyes.
"Everytime...everytime I close my eyes, I see everything I did as an Espada...every person I killed, every family I tore apart...and it kills me to remember, what if that side comes back, takes me over...makes me kill everything I know and love..."
His eyes opened again. One eye was pure black.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Yuki's eyes widened when she saw the black eye; what would happen if Tomix did give into the voice? It didn't bear thinking about.

"You're not that person anymore. Sure you did some terrible things, but so have us all. You may never be able to forget what you did, and I'm sure nobody forgives you, but you're a different person now. You need to keep moving forward and put the past right where it belongs; in the past because there's nothing you can do about it now, that's the harsh truth. And about you worrying whether or not that side of you will take over and kill everything you know and love? You're too strong a person to ever let that happen." She looked at him sympathetically, but without pity, and thought for a second.

"But if it makes you feel any better I will promise you that if you ever lose yourself and become something that you don't want to be, a monster, than I will personally make sure it is impossible for you to destroy everything you know and love."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Tomix's voice suddenly changed.
"Tomix always liked humans. I've always had his memory of him with that GIRL...Sara! Then he died, became an Arrancar, and then he got ME! But then he locked me away, and all that stuff happened with that other girl...Reina. So, as soon he lets this side take over, I'm gonna kill everything!"
Tomix sat up, and promptly smacked himself along the face.
"SHUT UP! You're right Yuki! I-can-fight him!" He said with a defiant voice.
His left eye was a lighter shade of dark.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm

There was nothing she could do but watch as the rain continued to fall. Tomix's battle was inside him so she couldn't help, but she would stand by him and give him emotional support, because she had a feeling that in this type of battle he would need it.

"You can do it Tomix, and you will!" She was pleased with fading of the blackness from his eye, which hopefully meant he was winnning.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 pm

His voice changed again.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD BEAT ME? YOU COULDN'T EVEN SAVE REINA FROM THAT BASTARD SHINKO"
Tomix fought back.
"I know I couldn't save her...I got her back, and I made a promise to never let her get taken away like that again!"
His eye strengthed in blackness, but then wavered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 pm

It was intense and hard to stay on the side lines as she watched him fighting with himself, the sinister sounding voice breaking through to speak with his voice. His eyes wavered between light and dark shades of black, but Yuki had confidence in him. But even so she let her hand drop lightly to rest on the hilt of her zanpakuto, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 pm

"HAHAAH! I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU DO TOMIX! EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO! I WAS THERE AT THE HOTEL WHEN YOU AND REINA-"
Tomix eyes wavered to light.
"SHUT UP! THAT WAS NONE OF YOU'RE DAMM BUSINESS!"
Tomix summoned his zanpakuto, and with a lot of force, jammed it into his right arm.
His eyes retunred to light. A voice pemetrated the air.
"Well, well, well. You got rid of me this time...but'll I'll get you to my side...soon."
Tomix collapsed backwards, breathing heavily.
"Y-Yuki...sorry 'bout that."
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm

As soon as Tomix jammed his sword into his right arm his eyes went normal and running ran forward, grabbing Tomix as he fell backwards and helping him go down to the ground gently, his breathing heavy.

"Don't worry about that Tomix, you did good."

Yuki took off her haori and withdrew a small side dagger that she was carrying to cut off a section at the bottom of the white captain's cloak to roll into a ball, which she then pressed into the sword wound to stop the bleeding. She then had to put the ball down to cut off another long section and she placed the ball of material back on his arm and then started to wrap the long material tightly to secure the makeshift pressure pad in place so that he wouldn't bleed everywhere, the rain serving to clean away any spilt blood. She worked as quickly and efficiently as she could, and when she was done she couldn't help but think at what a good job she'd done.

"How are you feeling now?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

"Thanks. I'm feeling better now."
He sat up a bit.
"I wonder what the voice was- really -. The weird thing is...he doesn't like my happy emotions. When I satrted thinking about Reina, he got angry, and went away. Maybe the things people say are true- happy emotions really do make you're life great!"
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"I'm glad you're feeling better now. And you're right, they certainly do. That's why you need to let go of any sadness and hate for yourself that you have so that you can concentrate on the happier emotions. I think that will make the voice stay away." Though she was very curious as to what it was really. Maybe it will always remain a mystery - hopefully because that would mean that it never came back.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

"Yeah."
Tomix then realised somthing.
"I think I know what it was. Arrancar are Hollow and Shinigami, right? Well, maybe the voice was just the hollow side getting over the shinigami side? Throwing out the balance."
He suddenly started coughing, spluttering everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 pm

That did make sense, but she just hoped for Tomix's sake that he'd be able to fight itoff if it tried to resurface again. Suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts when he started to cough and splutter everywhere.

"Tomix, are you ok?" She kneeled closer to him and helped him sit up completely to get pressure off his chest. Hopefully his wasn't his hollow trying to get out again.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 pm

He smiled.
"Nah, it's okay. It's proberly from sitting out in the rain for so long. Come on, we should get under cover."
Using his sword as a prop, he stood. He motioned for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 pm

That was a relief! For a second she had thought that it was something more sinister, but it was just the rain - she should have thought of that.

"That would be a good idea, we're both saturated." She stood up as he used his sword to stand up, and followed him when he started to walk, in an attempt to get out of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

"Heh. I always did have bad lucj in the rain...then again...once when I got stuck in the rain, it was the happiest day in my life..." He smiled, recounting to Yuki the day he met Reina, trying to keep away his evil side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Thoughts...(Open)   His Thoughts...(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

His Thoughts...(Open)
Page 1 of 1