Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Thoughts[Orihime]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:07 pm

"Let's take a little walk and than maybe watch some television or something? Who knows maybe one of your favorite shows will be on, if so it will be nice to watch it with you Kurosaki-kun." Orihime smiles at Ichigo hoping he will want to go on a walk with her.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:41 am

Ichigo look up at her, nodding "Sure I dont mind taking a walk with you, lets get dress and I'll meet you outside" he said as he got up and went to the room
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:45 am

Orihime goes to her room and picks out a new outfit to wear, she puts it on quickly after removing her old one wanting to look nice. She decides to go with a short skirt and nice top with a decent jacket. She runs to the door waiting for Ichigo to finish, she knows this should be fun for both of them. Especially if they find a nice place to sit for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:01 am

After he went in the room , a few minutes later he came out with white collar button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbow with a red t-shirt underneath, blue jeans and pure white sneakers, he smiled looking at Inoue as he walks to the door, opening it for her "Shall we get going?" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:10 am

Orihime smiles and nods than opens the door letting Ichigo leave first. She follows behind him after closing the door knowing that he won't be going away if he can help it. Orihime wraps herself around his arm and leans on him happily as they walk along.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:23 am

Ichigo seeing the sunset, setting the view, his girlfriend on his arm, leaning on him. Everything was perfect, he smiles at her seeing how happy was just as much as he is "So where do you wanna go Orihime?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:28 am

Orihime sees a perfect spot in a gazebo and pulls Ichigo into it with her. She kisses him and smiles "Who knows Kurosaki-kun, maybe tonight you'll get a special surprise?" Orihime smiles but her face shows no sign of having any dirty thoughts, unless trying to secretly invite Ichigo's family to dinner counts?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

Ichigo was unexpectedly pulled into her kiss, which was a arkward for someone like Inoue to make, he kisses back, pulling back slowly as she mentioned a surprise, he squints his eyes at her flick her nose with his index finger gently "Orihime....what are you up to?" he asked whispering to
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:40 am

"It's a surprise Kurosaki-kun, if I tell you what it is the surprise is ruined. Besides if your really good I'll give a very special surprise afterwards okay? But that one has to wait a while, I want to make sure the time is right for it." Orihime blushes this time revealing the fact she may be ready to give Ichigo something very special.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

Ichigo raised his eyebrow, decided to play along with it, seeing her nblush must mean something must've been very special for her to blush like that "Ok....um so what do you want to now, while we are out?" he asked trying to forget what she meant
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:02 pm

"Silly this is so we can have special day outdoors together. I just thought we could have a walk, watch the sunset and have a nice dinner than maybe have some alone time and maybe........" Orihime doesn't notice she let part of the surprise slip. But she is happy and with Ichigo, so it isn't a problem. She knows to call Isshin when Ichigo is getting something for the dinner, since she only has to make a couple of things which won't take long.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Ichigo waits for the last part but she didnt say it, he was so close he muttered "Damn" quietly so she didnt here, "Well I am still kinda stuffed from the food you made....how about this lets walk around, hit a open field watching the sunset having some alone time ok" he said planned out the whole for them, in under a minute
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:20 pm

"Okay Kurosaki-kun, being alone with you is always special. We get to be alone as often as we want to be, but we also have to remain in contact with family so they don't worry about us. Even as goofy as your dad is I bet he would freak out if he thought you were dead or something? I have a feeling tonights dinner will be a good one." Orihime is already planning out where everyone will be sitting. Karin and Yuzu on either side of the table with Isshin on the other end while Ichigo sits next to her. She hopes that will give them enough time to counter any possible weird behavior Isshin may exhibit during dinner.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Ichigo nodded "Ok lets head to my house they should done setting up dinner, lets try to hit there before it gets dark" he said as he grabbed her hand walking towards his house knowing this will be the strangest dinner he ever had
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

"But dinner is at our place Kurosaki-kun. I already have most of it done and waiting to be heated up. Aside from a few things I need to get anyway, but I know you can get them easily since i have to call someone." Orihime smiles knowing Ichigo figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Ichigo sighs trying to think "Okay I get it now" he said as he wraps his arms around her waist, leaning his forehead against hers "So whats the plan?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:02 pm

"I'll get everything started on warming up and than you can get the rest of what is needed while i call your family. Than you can help me with a few things before they arrive. Tonight should be good for all of us I hope.Than maybe, if you want to we can... ." Orihime whispers into Ichigo's ear what she is willing to let him do.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Ichigo nods as she explains what she needs for him to do, then when whispers something he had never thought in his life, he would hear. His face blushed so darkly, he didnt even wants to think about it, he just froze in place "...u-uu-um....t-tell m-m-me what y-ou need" he studdered as he just froze in place with his arms still wrapped around her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Orihime hands Ichigo a piece of paper "It's all on this list, although I was hoping I would have time to do it myself. Still the night will be perfect if we can keep Isshin from acting weird, so lets make sure everyone keeps him from being childish somehow. I know buy him some beer or something." Orihime looks at Ichigo with a serious face, "It will be okay Ichigo, I promise we won't do anything in front of your dad that he doesn't need to know about okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Ichigo was handed a list of things he needs to get "I'll get right on it " he said as he nervously smiles, when she had the serious look on her face "Im not worried about it" he said as he didnt if she was being serious or not, she'll probably flirt with him during by the way she was acting, he kissed her lips gently, then ran off to the store
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Orihime runs home and prepares everything by starting the heating process, she than calls Ichigo's dad and invites him and Ichigo's sisters over for dinner in a 2 hours. She knows it will only take 80 minutes to get everything ready, but she wants some extra time to make sure it is all perfect. Orihime only needs the items Ichigo went for to make everything go the way she wants it to.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

It was only a few minutes before Ichigo ran to the house with the groceries, but he had a cut on his cheek from the hollow he ran into when he departed, he walks through the door setting the stuff on table, "Im back and I got the items ya needed....damn that smarts" he said as he rubbed his cheek where the cut it began to sting
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Orihime looks at Ichigo and calls out Shuno and Ayame to heal Ichigo. She starts finishing up the preparations while they fix up Ichigo's wound. The task takes very little time since Orihime had planned it out very well. In fact it takes less time than she thought it would. She finds that she has time to kill while waiting for the rest of the food to warm up. "Kurosaki-kun lets watch some television while the food warms up okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Ichigo smiles since they had time to kill, he sits on the couch, singaling her to join him "I think we would have this much time to kill" he said as he waits for Orihime, to sit by him or on his lap
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Orihime sits on Ichigo's lap ready to watch what ever Ichigo decides to watch. Being with him is enough to make anything worth watching mostly because Ichigo is with her. She pays attention to the time and goes into the kitchen to finish up once the food is ready to set up. Everything looks how she wants it so she returns to Ichigo. She looks Ichigo in the face and smiles than sits on his lap again. "They will be here in 20 minutes or so Ichigo. I just want to make sure that your dad is okay with this and is still in your life. I would be unhappy if I got between you and your family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thoughts[Orihime]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next