Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aozora

Aozora

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Walking into the room, Aozora stands in front of the door way.

"Morning guys, sorry for being late, its just too nice outside"

Making his way to a window ledge, Aozora sits down in the sun, feeling his skin heat up as a small smile slips across his face, as he listens to the conversations around him, while humming a tune to himself.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 am

A Vizard party. Byakuya did not usually bother with such things. He found parties loud, obnoxious, and annoying. He didn't like being with lots of people. But, since he had nothing else to do and was getting quite bored in the Soul Society, he decided to go. The Captain, dressed in a black suit and his usual Captain's robe (he never went anywhere without it) walked into the party room, and looked around for a minute before going to stand by the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 am

Watching the room from the corner of his left eye, Aozora notices the white of the Captain's robe. Turning his head, he notices that the captain that was just walked in was none other then Byakuya Kuchiki. Not wanting anything to do with the captain, Aozora continues to sit on the window sill, basking in the sunlight, until curiosity got the better of him. Not wanting to leave the sun filled window sill, Aozora gets up, and walks over to confront Byakuya. "What are you doing here Byakuya? I thought you didn't like parties." Aozora waiting to hear is answer, looks back to the window sill hoping that no one has taken it yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 am

Kaji and Kiri Stepped through a door at the head of the hall, kaji changed from his everyday wear into a Dark, almost blood red suit,his hair was down around his shoulders, Kiri was wearing an elegant dress of the same color, the back was cut low, revealing her back the top of her spine to the bottom, they were both wearing their mask's full on their faces, but the odd thin was the lower jaw on both was missing so that their mouths could be seen, Kaji took a few steps forward, kiri still hanging on his arm, Kaji held up his hand for silence, and the room became silent,"I would like to welcome you our home, and i would like to thank you for coming, on your invitations i said i would have an announcement, but the night is still young and I'd rather we enjoy ourselves a bit more before i spoil the fun with seriousness so please continue you conversations and enjoy yourselves" he finished as he walked to an empty table and sat down with kiri next to him
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Jack slowly made his way to the table in which Kaji and Kiri were sitting, as he approached he cracked a smirk and took a seat across from them “you two look cute together” he said being sarcastic he knew well that the two were brother and sister but couldn’t help poking fun at the fact that they were dress to match.
“in any case how are you both doing this fine evening?”

Sebastian continued to pace the warehouse floor avoiding bumping into people and eventually made his way to seat not knowing that the seat was at the same table that Kaji, Kiri, and Jack were sitting at, he turned his attention to the crowed and smiled, the party reminded him of the grand balls that his father and mother used to hold in the castle “man does this bring back memories” he said aloud without knowing he did so.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Lieutenant of the First Division
Hitomi Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 pm

It was time. One last check. Everyone is here, ready to roll. She wasn't completely ready though. Singing in front of this many people, she was way too shy to do something like that. Hitomi preferred playing the bass in the background. But it can't be helped, it was her song after all. The curtain rises, revealing the band and the music immediately starts as the drummer gives the signal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivr8cI11XXM
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Neliel runs up to the stage since she had never seen a live band before, to see such a thing is wondrous to her. So many new things to see and do in the world of the living. Although she wasn't surprised by the conversation she heard between Ichigo and Orihime, she was a bit shocked someone would have turned a private conversation into a prank.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 am

Byakuya glanced at Aozora, studied him for a minute, and then looked away. "I suppose not," he answered calmly. "But I've been asked to come multiple times, and thought it would be rude not to show up." The raven haired captain glanced up, bored. It looked as if he would not stay long. Byakuya watched Kaji and Kiri as they walked in, and then listened as Kaji spoke. An announcement. That was one of the other reasons Byakuya had come. He wondered is the Vizard had some news about the Espada and Arrancar, and if they did, he wanted to hear it. Unfortunately though, it wouldn't be announced until later. Until then he would have to endure the party, the noise, and the people. The Captain looked at Hitomi for a moment, and listened if she started to sing. Byakuya didn't like music all that much, but the Vice Captain wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:28 pm

"Byakuya Kuchiki, it's nice to see you here." Yoruichi decides to see about having some fun and shunpos behind Byakuya making sure to get to his right side and placing his face between her breasts to see if he still reacts the same as always. If so she plans on laughing than reminding him she is only teasing him as a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:24 am

Blade walked in the hidden base while wearing a white t shirt exposing his shirt with baggy navy blue track pants, Blade was right at the door as he could hear music."Hmmm...This seems awkwards." said Blade as he walked in slowly towards the empty table as he thought to himself "Uh Oh today was the day of the party!" Blade then walked towards Kaji and Kiri asking them "Am i late?!?" asked Blade as he heard a really weird comment coming from the stereo. "Well this is 1 heck of a party" said Blade as the song started to play randomly. The drummer played a weird beat as everyone around was talking or dancing.

Blade not giving any thought to the people he started to sit down on the chair slowly and quite gracefully, Blade kept his pride and tried not to ruin the party at the same time. Blade is not that much of the party animal so he stood up not giving Kiri and or Kaji a chance to enter he relaxed against the wall. Blade heard voices in his head. "Hakatoshi is that you?" said Blade. Hakatoshi was Blades zanpaktou and Blade guessed that Hakatoshi wanted him to enjoy himself.

Blade then relaxed there and waited for the party to end.Blade then looked around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:10 am

"Yoruichi." Byakuya acknowledged her emotionlessly as she shunpo behind him, and sighed as he was engulfed by her breasts. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," the Captain said, pulling away quickly. "I've gotten far stronger than the last time you've seen me. It's not wise to mess around with me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 am

Kensei was leaning on the wall, lazily. "pfft yeah byakky's gotten much more powerful" He smirked "eh Yoru?" He smiled recalling what he used to call the two of them. He loved how Byakuya used to be so childish, but now he was alone and it ruined his personality. While kensei had to admit he knew what it felt like to lose a wife he had never gotten over it either but he didnt let it destroy his very soul.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

Kenpachi Zaraki walks in wondering what all the fuss is about. CHoosing not to show up in a gigai he isn't worried who sees him or not what ever the case may be. His uniform is somewhat dirty and worn since he just had a small and somewhat boring fight with a small group of hollows. Kenpachi decides to go over to where Ichigo is and smiles when he notices Orihime near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 am

Blade still leaning against the wall feeling his ear drums vibrating cause of the drums and his heart pounding, Blade didn't mind the music but the fact that around us are surrounded by enemies and friends really disturbed him, but instead of starting a huge riot he started to turn looking everywhere as he noticed a man with spiky hair with some really intense spiritual pressure. Blade could feel the man spiritual pressure build up slowly because this man seems to release his spiritual pressure all at once then seals it right away. Blade never judged a man before because he found their is no pride in judging but their is pride for admiring. Blade looked away as he searched everyone spiritual pressure, everyone had a very balanced spiritual pressure but this man was extraordinary. Blade just ignored the fact that the man has a usual spiritual pattern. Blade then started to walk out the door and decided he was going to kill hollows in the human world.

Blade was out side the door as he leaves through a portal towards the human world.

Blade left the Topic
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 am

Shuhei wandered over to the table with food and drinks on it, and idly sampled a few things. So many people were doing so many things, he just wanted to know why they were all invited here. In the meantime, the food wasn't too bad, though the drinks could've been stronger.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 am

*walks in and says "hows it hangin nigga's?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 am

Ayame dressed in a black tight top,loose black jeans,and sneakers. Walks by an area where the vizards are supposed to hang out and sees that a party is going on, smirking. She untied her white blond/black hair And shook it loose. And walks in looking for someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:13 am

Heading to grab a drink, Aozora saw someone out of the corner of his eye, and just started to wave with his back to the crowd, and shots down two drinks before grabbing a third, and looks into the crowd to see who it was that just came in and who the hell he was waving at.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 am

Ayame finally spotted Aozora waving at someone,she simply walked straight over to him and gave him a hug from behind."hey."
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 am

Feeling someone hug him from behind, Aozora puts his hands behind his back, and feels the person behind him, and touches something soft, and smiles before answering "hi Ayame"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:44 am

A smile plays on her lips as he touches her cheek and greets her, she sits on his lap not caring if anybody noticed and faces him,"you have guessed correct." she gives her boyfriend a kiss,"what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am

"Good, cause I remember what happened last time when I guessed wrong" Aozora kisses her back "Not much, just drinking like theres no tomorrow" he holds out his drink to Ayame "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 am

Jokun poked his head in the room and looked around.He spotted the drinks.'Hell Yea Finally.'Jokun ran over and grabbed a drink gulping it down quickly.Although he may not look it he was legally able to drink.He was 120 years old so why past 21.Jokun looked around trying to recognize someone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:54 am

Ayame laughs," you enjoyed your puishment so it was one if our good times." she smirks,"as for drinking you sure you should be drinking like this?" she teases while taking a sip,"thanks."
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 am

Aozora's face turns red "Thats true, but you did go a bit overboard" He watches as Ayame takes a sip from his drink "You know I only start drinking when I feel board, and your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next