Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Koga entered the party, hoping that he'd find some civilized Arrancars. Koga did approach the Espadas, dropping into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Tomix sighted Koga, and gestured for him to come over.
"Hiya Koga, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Rangiku shubnpos behind Ichigo and hugs him making her boobs press against the sides of his face. "Hey Ichigo I think it's sweet that you and Orihime are an item. It's about time you did that, althoughi was sort of hoping you would accept me also." Rangiku smiles and attempts to kiss Ichigo's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Ayame noticing a superhuman who looked familiar, came by."Hey, weren't you the guy I met at the festival with Suisho?" she asked him.Suisho Was a nice girl that had talked to her even though the young girl knew that she was an arrancar. Ayame slightly smiled at the memory she wondered how she was doing. She then decided to drop it. After all they would meet again...eventually.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 pm

"Hello Tomix. Yes, I am indeed, Ayame." Koga responded responded. Koga's eyes widened as he noticed so many legendary warriors. "...Tite Kubo was quite the historian..." he said quiety, shocked. If Grimmjow came, he would faint, due to being a Grimmjow fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 pm

"Who the hell is Tite Kubo?" Tomix said in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Koga handed Tomix a volume of a manga entitled 'Bleach'. "He's the author and illustrator of Bleach. The main storyline is quick-paced and keeps you kind of on the edge of your seat. However, he accurately tells the history of Ichigo Kurosaki and people involved with him." Kyouga said calmly. "I have heard that it's hugely popular in the United States, and is gaining a ton of devoted fans. However, my favorite antagonist of the series is Grimmjow. Then again, the Espada are an interesting group of people. I'm surprised that Kibo's story was very accurate. You may look at the book. Besides, I have every Volume up to date." Koga added calmly. "Did Captain Zaraki really kill you Mr. Nnoitra, or did you just pass out? Personally, I thought you were a very worthy opponent that fought quite admirably. In fact, the only Espada I respected most were: Starrk, Neliel, Ulquiora, Grimmjow, and you." Koga asked and said politely, remembering his fight with Kenpachi Zaraki. "To be honest, I was really impressed by the amount of skill and dexterity you guys had while fighting. I even thought that it was impressive that you could fight with six scythes at once. I still think that the Espada are very interesting people to spar with, and you're never boring at all." Koga added honestly as he looked back at the Espadas' many fights. "I was even surprised when I saw Ulquiora's Segunda release... I'm sorry if I have irritated you Nnoitra." Koga appologized respectfully as he noticed that he was getting a little too excited and ranting a little too much.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Nnoitra scowled at Ayame then Tomix. He looked at the human and knelt over. "You have a big mouth human." Nnoitra held the scythe over the human and smiled. "Maybe I should just kill you now." Nnoitra chuckled a bit and stood straigh up. He strecthed and let the scythe drop on his shoulder. He tilted his head back as if thinking and stuck his pinky finger in his ear moving it around. "So.... was that his name....?" Nnoitra remembered the fight. He didn't know whether he was left alive by choice or if Kenpachi had simply made the mistake of think him alive. He looked back down at the human with a confused look. "What the hell or you blabbing about....... and don't call me Mr Nnoitra........ Wait ow the hell do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Ayamesnare an annoyed look d at nnoitora,then pushed him with one hand into a bowl of fruit punch." learn your place nnoitora and don't mess with my friends either." she scolded him a bit pissed off. "and who are you to tell him what he can and cannot call you? You should be greatful that he is being polite to you at all and to Tomix whom I'm surprised hasn't gotten mad at your attitiude." she glared down at him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am

Yuki arrived at the warehouse, feeling slightly uncomfortable as she watched the people of all different races mingling. She could just feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she stood awkwardly just inside the warehouse, as though waiting for the inevitable attack that would come with all these people of different races present. Normally she wouldn't even dream of coming to a party like this - well, any party in general really - but the invitation had definitely peaked her interest, she was curious as to what the announcement would be - but at the same time apprehensive. In any case she would be on guard and help defend her allies in case something did actually happen.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 am

"Nnoitra, you and the other members of the Espada were main characters in the manga 'Bleach'. I can prove it to you if your interested in learning the history of everyone Ichigo Kurosaki has come into contact with. Besides, 95 percent of the human population thinks that 'Bleach' is just a fictional tale. However, we all know that it's true. I even wouldn't mind disclosing the stories of your enemies. However, Kubo did reveal that you fight to get an 'artificial high'." Koga said honestly and calmly, trying to explain how he knew so much. "Both you and Grimmjow believe that 'No one is better than me! And I will be king!' If you don't believe me, you could always read the manga and I assure you that I am not lying." Koga added honestly, quoting their thoughts. Koga was quite used to Nnoitra's arrogance, and wasn't afraid to take the farce outside.

Last edited by Koga Amaterasu on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:26 am

(Sorry for the late reply)

"Nice to meet you Tomix, and thanks for saving Ayame." He hugs her with one arm with a smile on his face, knowing that there was someone else who cared about Ayame" Keeping his spirt pressure low, so people who didn't know him would mistake him as "just a human." Seeing another another arracnar came over to them and made fun of Tomix "Now lets all try to get along here, at least for a few minutes" Thinking that might not happen, Aozora downed another drink, thinking maybe it is time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 am

Nnoitra let out a growl as soon as he impacted the punch bowl. He immediatley regained his balance and brought the scythe into the air as if about to swing. "You!!!!!" He shook his head slightly remembering where he was. He might have been angry but he wasn't stupid. He lowered the scythe and wiped punch off of his face letting a smile appear on his face. "One day Ayame... One day." He brought the sythe around and pointed it towards the human. "And you're friends with a human as well as a traitor now.... One of these days you're going to get yourself killed fooling around with them..... And when you do i'll be there standing over you with Santa Teresa." He pulled the scythe back letting it drop to his shoulder and looked at the human. "For a human he sure knows alot...... Even if it doesn't make sense......... Szayel would have fun cutting him open." He turned back to Ayame and Tomix and gave a smile. "You haven't been blabbing your mouths too much have you?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Reina was walking home from school when she felt a wave of many types of spiritual pressure coming from a building,as she was about to walk past it she felt the spiritual pressure of someone she knew. She smiled and walked inside and looked around, she finally saw who she was looking for. Forgetting that her strong yet delicious peach scent would draw attention to the arrancars and possibly the vizsrds that don't have much control of their inner hollow. She ran up to Ayame and hugged her." Hi Ayame! It's been so long, I missed you onee-chan where have you been?" she asked her older sister while slightly blushing at her out burst.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Tifa fallows Reina Hikari. That girl attracted a bount. "Well only one way to find out y." A nock on the door. "HI ANYONE HOME!!!!". I don't wanna seem like a stalker. I then hear people talking inside. I wait outside and try the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Tomix turned to Nnoitra. As he yelled, and threatened Ayame, he felt his anger rising.
"You lay one hand on Ayame, let her lose one drop of blood....me and Aozora will slice you apart. You will die. You will see me, the heavenley eagle, take you to hell itself." Tomix said with a angry voice. "Also...I'm not just 'some Arrancar'...I'm the former 8 Espada."

He showed Nnoitra his tatto on his arm. "I won't die easy. I survuived a fight with the 1st Espada. Don't cross me. I've learnt a new technqiue. I'll use it...on only one person." Usui entered his mind...his laughing...his power....HE WILL DIE!
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 pm

"Have you forgotten your place?" Nnoitra looked down with a wicked smile. "Did you forget I form 5th Espada?" Nnoitra stuck his tongue out to reveal a number 5 right on his tongue. "And don't forget I was Also 8th Espada before I was 5th." He gave Tomix a glare and hefted the scythe up off of his shoulder and held it down by his side. "Don't forget your place Tomix...... because next time you do...... I'll kill you.... No matter what technique you've learned." With each word he said it could be felt that he said it with cold steel in his voice. Nnoitra really didn't care if Tomix got all hyped up about him threatening Ayame but he didn't like to be threatened. He was however curious to what his ability was. "Anytime and place you want to try your might against me..... Just name it...."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 am

Ayame was about to interrupt nnoitora by hitting him with the back of her hand when something delicious and familiar caught her attention. She sniffed the air twice. It smelled....like a peach. Her eyes widened as her little sister came in the room and hugged her. ayame quickly put an arm around Reina and stood in front of her protectively."Reina what are you doing here?" she asked her in complete concern. She slightly turned to face her." your scent is almost unbearable if you stay any longer somebody will try something incredibly stupid or suicidal." she told Reina. She didn't want to mention reina getting killed it raped. ayame turne to Tomix,"Tomi this is my younger sister Reina I want you to protect her I'll explain eerything later just keep Reina safe." he thrne to Aozora. " I need you to look after my sister to." she asked pleadingly she then felt a strong spiritual pressure of a super human and handed Rejna over to Tomix,Aozora,and then gave koga a pleading look tovwatch over get sister before she preformed a sonido towards the door.she heard the woman call to be let in, ayame opened the door and let th woman who seemed like a strong superhuman in."Hey I am Reina's older sister and I need you to do me a favor." she whipers to the woman. " I'm going to let Reina stay....but the minute something goes wrong I want you to get Reina out if here you see." Ayame explained to the woman what reina's powers where an what would happen to the person who ate or raped her and how not to worry about me eating her because she loved Reina and would rather die than eat her. After the explaination she guided the superhuman to where Reina was.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 am

Aozora looks at Nnoitra "Tomix is right, be careful, or I promise this won't end pretty. The minute I see a drop of blood comig from Ayame you will be the first I suspect" Trying to keep his spirit pressure down, while getting angry, Aozora accidently lets it spike to the level of a super human. He runs a hand through his hair, wile regaing his compouser while answering Ayame. "Don't worry I'll help Tomix look after your little sister. Right Tomix?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:56 am

Koga nodded, understanding Ayame's plight. Koga then directed all of his attention to Nnoitra. "Szayel would find more that he would have found more than he expected, since I can bend titanium with my bare hands. To add to that, I'm the grandchild of Okami Amaterasu. However, please note that I have not fully matured..." Koga said in an calmly irritated tone, wanting to cut Nnoitra's head off. Koga then heard Tomix's proposition. "I really would like to see that." Koga said happily, savoring the pleasant thought of Nnoitra's death.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:06 am

Reina sees ayame start to worry, then she finally remembers. Dammit my scent...she thought miserbly. Then she gasped in surprise as Ayame gently patted her over to an arrancar she called Tomix and a man named Aozora. I'm sixteen that needs to be watched over like a two year old. She thought to herself then finally looked at the people Ayame placed her in their care." hello...I'm Reina." she greeted softly. She felt embarrassed and upset when ayame told her that her scent was gonna attract somebody. For a second she worried that thy would turn on her but that thought cometely passed. If ayame trusts these people I will trust them too. She told herself then smiled a bit as they defended her onee chan. She felt slightly angered at the tall creepy arrancar that threatens Ayame. Forgetting who she was and what might happen she stepped up to him."you leave my nee-chan alone! Don't waste your breath, ayame out ranks you she won't loose to a piece of trash like you." she told him still talking in a soft tone but it was cold and threatning.She blushed deeply as she made the outburst.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 am

Nnoitra growled a little as Ayame's hand hit him. He turned his head to Tomix again. "I see you still can't fight your own battles........" Nnoitra turned towards the door and started walking. The thought of fighting was too tempting. Every where he looked he saw a potential victim and knew it wouldn't be a good idea to attack anyone there. He turned his head back towards Tomix while still walking and gave a slight smile. "When you're prepared to die Tomix..... You can come and find me." Nnoitra knelt over smiling wickedly at Reina. "I see we have quite a few big mouthed humans here." He looked over at Ayame and smiled. "You better keep your humans on a short leash Ayame or they might catch me on a bad day." He said this referring to Reina and Koga. He looked back at Koga then Reina now with a smile. "You speak very highly of your nee-chan..... You've alot of guts...." He pointed to Koga and gave a slight chuckle. "He's just an ignorant fool..... Maybe i'll spare you when I kill them." Nnoitra stood straight up and begin to walk again slowing down once he got close to Koga. "I've no idea what any of that you said means but.... It sounds as if you're almost confident you can beat me....." Nnoitra let out a loud laugh and begin reaching the door. "Lucky for you human..... I don't waste my time on weaklings." Nnoitra opened the door and moved outside. With this he closed the door and left.

~EXIT~
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 am

" GOOD BYE." Tifa thinks HAHAHAHA he must have know he cant beat all of us. What was up with him ignoring me. Tifa turns to koga "Why do think he ignored me." She has a puzzled look on her face. It was almost sad. "Do i need to look more dangerous or something."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 am

"No, Tifa you were of no interest to him." Kyouga said honestly as he closed his eyes, glad that Nnoitra left. In any case, he wondered if he would see any of the Espadas ever again.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

As Reina came over to join them, Ayame asked them to watch over her sister. A thought came to mind-Ayame was a bit overprotective. His second thought- It reminded it of himself.

"Hi Reina, I'm Tomix. Original Deserter, Former Espada, Secret Love-I mean Poet, and gentle soul." Expecting to see a confused look on her face, he said quickly: "Seriously, when I want to protect someone, I get serious...like when me and Ayame thought Usui..." The thought churned his insides.

He watched Nnoitra leave. "Good riddence to bad trash." Tomix hated Nnoitra with all his heart...he hated everyone who scarred his friends.

"Trust me, Reina...I won't protect you like your 2 years old. I protect people the way they want to be protected." He turned red. She was as beautiful as Ayame.

He then, after hearing Nnoita's words...remembered.
"A war is coming, between Shinigami and Espada. I have intel, intel I will not say here. Only the warriors that are ready to defend thier lives will know. I will reveal all...when the time is come." Tomix said with a grave voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next