Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiri Mikoto

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 pm

OOC: i'd just like yo point out that any attacks performed in this room at the current moment will fail, because of a kido Yangu placed in his post
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Kyouga took full notice of Aizen, but didn't Kensei. "What have you done to Kensei?" Kyouga asked Aizen with distaste as he leered at him. Kyouga wasn't about to let Aizen manipulate them again.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Jack made his way through the crowd occasionally making a few jokes here or there but continued to move it was entertaining to say the least, but as he heard Aizen’s voice he quickly turned around to face what looked and felt like Aizen “the hell?” he said with a puzzled look on his face. Jack quickly began looking around the room and noticed Kensei was missing, Jack slowly approached Kensei/Azien and placed his hand on his shoulder “how nice of you to join us on the ground”

Sebastian raced towards the warehouse he was running late and he was slightly cursing at him self but calmed down when he entered and saw everyone standing around he sighed and thought to himself *If I wouldn’t have had to pick up this suit I would have been here sooner* he looked around felt a little out of place since everyone was conversing with one another *awe man look I’m even the odd man out* the thought to himself as he slowly walked towards the group of people.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Yoruichi shows up late in a party dress that is fairly revealing. She finds the warehouse easily but wonders why it seems as if Aizen is present. She shunpos in to find what looks like Aizen, however she is unsure as to who it is even though everything she sees and senses says it is Aizen. Yoruichi walks up to Aizen looking him up and down trying to figure out what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Kisuke show up with Yoruichi in his shop clothing since he didn't feel like wearing anything fancy like Yoruichi did. He walks behind her watching the way she walks with his fan in front of his face and his hat covering his eyes. He scans everyone present noting Neliel, Orihime, Ichigo and Tia Halibel amongst others. The Aizen look alike is impressive, but it just seems to realistic. Kisuke tries to analyze the situation and figure out what is going on exactly.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 am

"I'd just like to point out that no one noticed that my Spiritual Signature did not change" He chuckled in Kensei's voice. He couldnt help himself at sometimes and loved to mess with people, but always left a hint no one followed. He changed back into his original form and smirked seeing everyone's face "sorry guys couldnt help it"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:18 am

"You can really do that?! That's amazing! Can you transform into other people too?" Kyouga said and asked excitedly. Kyouga had never seen a perfect transformation like that before, but that started making him wonder about some other things. If he can become whoever he wishes to look like then... Kyouga started to think, becoming slightly paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 am

He chuckled "yeah I can turn into any living thing, even someone that doesnt exist...... its my favorite technique, but it needs perfected, it takes alot of reaitsu, even for me" He chuckled. He noticed how excited kyouga was, and smiled, He had came along way from the silent polite boy he was before. Kensei appearently broke two masks that day, physical and mental.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 am

Kisuke smiles "Kensei I have never seen such a technique before. Can you do it again please?" Kisuke finds this technique very interesting and wonders if he can figure it out by watching the entire process. Knowing only the tail end is no good, he knows he has to see everything to try figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 am

Rangiku shows up rather late and finds that everyone started before her. Walking in to the area with the party Rangiku spots Orihime and runs over to hugs her and drag her away for some sake.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 am

Kensei smirked "you know that wont work... no one but me can use it" He chuckled. "but what the hell?" He smirked as his left eye swirled and got a black pattern in it. He suddenly changed forms to Urahara himself. "this good enough?" He said in Urahara's voice. To those few that could detect reiatsu greatly even their reiatsu seemed to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 am

Ichigo sits down on a chair leaning back, lounging around, he smiles at everyone seeing everybody having a good time. He looks outside the window near him seeing it was a peaceful day seeing all races getting along. He takes his hollow mask from the side of his head, looking at it. "I cant believe I manage to control my hollow powers from my own body....I wonder what else I can do" he thought smiling looking at it putting on the side of his face, looking at the crowd in party
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 am

Orihime lets Rangiku pour some sake and sneaks away since she doesn't want to have any. She finds Ichigo standing near a window and walks up to him hugging him from behind. She puts her face on his back and closes her eyes without thinking about it. Being this close to Ichigo makes her happy since it has been a few days since she saw him last. "Kurosaki-kun, lets go somewhere private and talk please?" Orihime blushes knowing that anyone watching will think something dirty is going to happen, even though she secretly thinks the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 am

"Ah I see how you do it, but your right it isn't something I could do myself. At least not in my current state anyway. Although that techinque would prove useful I am not in a hurry to become something I am not just to have some fun." Yoruichi smacks Kisuke in the back of the head knocking off his hat.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:06 am

Light laughed as he pulled a small remote out of his jacket pocket, it had three buttons on it, two said VOL. and the other one was a big red button, it said "DO NOT PRESS UNDER PENALTY OF BURNING" in big read letters, "time to liven the party up a bit what do you guys think?" he said getting most every bodies attention, he pressed the big red button and rock music started blaring from Hidden speakers."anyone want to dance? he said looking at every girl in turn
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:09 am

Ichigo was looking at the window, he just smiles seeing the people walk by like everythings perfect it was. It was even more perfect when sombody hugged him from behind, he smiled as he heard the sweet soft familiar voice he know all his life, was from Orihime. He smiles as she places her face up against his back hugging him from behind, he places his hands on top of hers. He hears from her that she wants to talk to him in private "Sure Orihime I can talk...lead the way" he said as turned his hand slightly to her smiling not knowing what she wants to talk about
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:13 am

Motoko sneaks in knowing that she is very late, and not wanting anyone to think she was over sleeping even though that is exactly what she did. She finds a quiet corner and sits there watching everyone go about having fun at the party. Her shinigami uniform helps her hide in her quiet corner although the vice-captains badge she wears as a headband allows people to know she is there..
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 am

He nodded "yes but I'm sure you'll find a way to use it one day" He laughed "by the way... you two arent dating are you?" He rose his eyebrow at Yoruichi's actions. He also thought it would be funny to see one of them blush and stutter like ORihime did so much around ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:22 am

Orihime leads Ichigo to the main area away from the others and into a corner where they can't be seen by anyone. "Kurosaki-kun I was.... can we.... you know." Orihime blushes not sure how to say what is on her mind but decides to just try anyway. "Someday I mean, can we... I want to have your.... kids Kurosaki-kun."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 am

Ichigo follows her seeing she wanted to get away from everybody, he looks at her smiling "What is it Orihime?" he said as he sees her struggling of what she was going to say, as soon he heard I want to have your.... kids Kurosaki-kun" he just froze in place for a quick sec, "Oh god I hope nobody heard that" he thought as he blushes at the thought, he blushes then rubs the back of his head nodding like it was nothing "...sure thing I have no problem with that" he said smiling cheerfully at her blushing a light shade of red
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 am

Kensei had turned normal again. The music stop and Orihime's voice came on the stereo, telling everyone their conversations. He had planted a small unnoticable microphone on her earlier adn attached it to the speakers just then, so everyone heard orihime and ichigo's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 am

Orihime blushes even more knowing that everyone just heard what they said. She buries her face into Ichigo's chest somewhat trying to hide, while also not caring who knows. She clings to Ichigo tightly embarrassed and happy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 am

Ichigo ears rang as he heard her voice on the stereo, around the area. He feels her clingly to him, burying her face in his chest trying to hide her happiness and embrassment. He sighs placing a hand on the back of her head on his chest stroking her hair softly, sighing at Kensei seeing that Ichigo did not care of what just happened
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Sonozaki
Lieutenant of the First Division
Hitomi Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 am

Hitomi arrived in a great hurry, dressed in a beautiful black robe and more importantly with a big guitar case on her back. The lieutenant looked all nervous as she broke through the crowd towards a railed off space of the warehouse. "So much people already..." She muttered to herself as she waved to the only Mikoto-brother she saw at that moment signalling that they need 5 more minutes before they can start. Once Hitomi got a feedback that Light understood her signal, she disappeared behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Jack sighed as Kensei changed forms a few time to show off to Urahara it was at this time he looked up and saw Sebastian and started laughing to himself “well, well, well look what the cat dragged in.” he said as he approached Sebastian.

Sebastian was filling up a cup with punch when he heard someone talking though the music was loud he could make out the words and as he looked up he saw Jack and smirked “good to see you too.” just as Sebastian was going to carry on he heard Orihime’s voice blare through the speakers.

Jack sighed “well cats out of the bag I suppose.” he said with a slight chuckle before walking away from Sebastian.
Sebastian looked around the room as he drank form his cup and sighed “there’s so many damn people here jeez”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next