Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 am

Ayame gave nnoitora one of her icy glares then sighed in reileif when he left.luckily the idiot wasn't aware of Reina's peach scent or her ability now she could relax a bit. she quickly walked over to Reina and gave her a hug while jokingly messing up her hair.~that was brave of you....brave and very stupid.~she scolded Reina while smiling a little bit. ~heh but i'll tell you one thing..its good to see you.~ she told her sister. while slipping one arm around Aozora and the other around Tomix and giving them both a hug. ~thanks for watching her with that bastard nnoitora around i was afraid he'd try something funny with Reina here.″she said gratefully then looked back at her sister and smiled.

Letting go of Tomix and Aozora she slung one arm around Reina's shoulder while grinning mischeivously.~sooo.....Reina how's it been going for ya? seeing anyone lately?″she then caught Tomix blush as he looked at Reina. naturally playing her role as being the embarrassing older sister she then decided to mess around with both Tomix and Reina she said out loud.″you know Tomix Reina here is single and never went out with anybody...″she said wondering how the two would react.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 am

Orihime walks past everyone to get some punch for herself and Ichigo. she pours two glasses of punch and walks past them again, looking in their direction she smiles shyly and keeps going. Being near Ichigo makes her happiest and everyone else in the party both new and old seem to have Ichigo stuck near her. Not that she thinks Ichigo minds much since they are dating. Orihime sets a glass of punch in front of Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 am

Reina smiled a bit as Ayame hugged her an lightly ruffled her hair. She smirked at Ayame," I was not being stupid I was just simply telling the truth." she answered softly. Then she watched ayame hug her friends. Then her peach cream skin slightly paled as Ayame smiled evily. When she smiles like that it only causes trouble. Reina thought frantically. She slightly blushed as Ayame asked her if she was seeing someone. "well....i don't think I've met anyone that I like yet..wel you see not rea-" as she was about to finish Ayame suddenly burst out to her friend named Tomx that she was single. Reina's cheeks became rose red. " Ayame!" she gasped a bit still blushing and slightly looking away. Oh my god this is embarrassing! She thought to herself as her face felt a bit warmer.
Back to top Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki

Sadaharu Ibaraki

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: I think that once this thread is finished some sort of posting order for mass threads should be established.

IC: Sadaharu had been aware of the gathering in the days leading up to its beginning. A fool move for so many beings of such high spiritual power to be walking around rather carelessly, almost flaunting their high levels of reiatsu. When the time came he would have to make sure some of them did not survive. They were too big a threat to be left recklessly unchecked.

Shifting in his squatting position, Sadaharu firmly planted his backside on the ledge of a window from a neighboring warehouse, overlooking the festivities. The night had long since grown dark, and in this part of town there were no street lights. Too many shadowed corners for enemies to be lurking, waiting for the opportune moment to spring a surprise attack. This was not a good idea. Not a good idea at all.

Slowly scanning the area, and making sure to suppress all of his reiatsu, Sadaharu chose to leap down and walk about. He had no intention of walking freely into the cooking pot. If he was to make sure nothing went south, he had to do it from the outside. He knew that if everyone else, all these so called major players were to stay alive, he had to watch over them. Balance must be kept, no matter what. Stuffing his left hand into his designer jeans, Sadaharu strolled cautiously along the perimeter of the large warehouse where the reception was being held. A number of intricate barriers had been made along the inside of each wall. All had been switched off now, but of coarse the Vizard's secret base was no longer secret. Sadaharu almost spat. Another dud move. When will these children smarten up? He would never associate himself with a group of foolhardy individuals such as these. They have a sword and meager power and suddenly they think they are indestructible.

Making his way back to the front of the building, Sadaharu stopped around the corner and watched as the former 5th Espada walked out all in a huff. Blatant rage showing on his features. Sadaharu shook with silent laughter. The fool was so self absorbed with his own anger he hadn't even noticed the several people around the outside of the warehouse. The loaners who he was sure had been invited but chosen not to enter. Turning around Sadaharu made back for his vantage point directly across from the warehouse's entrance. Sitting on the nape of the buildings zenith, he waited for the party to come to a finally. He was certain nobody would spot him on a cloudless night like tonight. And if they did, they sure wouldn't be stupid enough to make a stupid move.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Tomix attempted to keep his face straight as Ayame blurted out that Reina hadn't gone out with anyone. He was slowley going dark red, and he knew he'd have to say somthing to keep his cool.
"What are you implying Ayame?" He said with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 am

Ayame smirked as Tomix and Reina blushed.she laughed a bit as Tomix turned red and asked what her point was. She grinned." is it my fault that you two look cute together? I know you two just met and all but I bet given a few weeks......well let's just say Reina might not be as shy anymore." she said while slightly winking at Reina. " after all you guys have a huge load of shit in common." she stated while her expression turning serious.

" Like you Tomix....Reina has been alone almost her intire life, she blushes...a lot,she is sensitive and at times defensive and protective,she hates fighting and death and can't stand the thought of killing someone,and above all she is kind, and loving." she said while smiling then added," and she is extremely talented, even though she doesn't like to admit it, she is good at singing,and can draw anything or anyone beautifully." Ayame turned towards Reina while leaning against Aozora. "Reina Hand me your sketchbook very quick please." she smiles," it's time that I show off your mad skills."

Ayame smirked a little," and one of these days you've got to sing for us." she told Reina. " that voice of yours can almost stop time..I remeber when you where little you used to sing for me on my birthday and I swear everyone that heard you sing stopped and listened even some of the birds stopped to listen." Ayame grinned warmly at her sister she was very proud of Reina even though she liked to embarrass her at times.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 am

Reina continued to blush as Ayame stated that her innocence would be gone in less then a few weeks. She then listened as Ayame explained what Tomix had in common with her and as if to prove the blushing point, she still continued to blush. she then looked up as Ayame wanted her to hand over her sketchbook. Hesitating a bit she pulled out from her bag and held it out for someone to see.

Reina then heard Ayame mention her singing." Ayame I'm not that good at singing!" she said softly. She looked down slightly. She looked back up," I don't know why you brag about me Ayame I'm not as special as you are." she blushed and continued," you are much more attractive then I am, you can sing well too, and you are almost completely fearless, you are funny,smart, and rarely blushes!" she says while slightly tearing up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Tomix, at the exact same time as Reina, turned red. She WAS a lot like him. When Reina started questioning herself, Tomix said quickly:
"Reina...both of you are special in your own ways!" Tomix said, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6