Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Voting_barOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Voting_barOrihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 am

Orihime sighs "I will defend them, although I can't do much on my own. I do what I can and keep trying to do better. Ichgigo and the others do much better, but they also can do more than I can. Still sometimes i wish......" Orihime looks at her food, the look on her face is one of self doubt.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 am

"doing what you can is enough and more than most people deserve,My brother and I do what we can, well i do at least, he's a lazy idiot, but i have to give him credit he is powerful when he wants to be, Anyway let's change the subject,I'm starting to get depressed. light said as a smile reappeared on his face
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 am

"Um so what kinds of things do you like doing when your not helping people? I go to school and watch tv when I'm not hanging out with friends." Orihime's face goes from self doubt to cheerful almost immediately which is something that confuses some people. Her attitude is back to being energetic as she seems to be slightly empty headed at times. Until she talks about certain things like helping others.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:56 am

"walking,and t.v. if I'm tired, and if im really bored, i find odd ways to wake up my lazy ass brother, the last one earned me a 3 day trip to Siberia free of charge" Light said while laughing at the last one
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:00 am

"Well it's too bad you couldn't just visit the world of the living when your bored. Than we could hang out and talk or something. Ichigo and the others tend to be pretty busy, and they never let me do much to help until they need healing or something. I have to find some way of training so I can get stronger and be better able to help them."
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:08 am

"Visit? I live here in the world of the living, if you want we can train sometime, then you could get stronger?" light slightly confused as to why she thought he was just visiting
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 am

Orihime laughs nervously "I thought you were in a division since you can go to Soul Society, or am I mistaken on that?" Orihime looks at Light showing concern that she might have insulted him unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 am

light laughed a little as he said No, i used to be in a division, but they kicked me out the day i became a Vizard. did i forget to mention that i was a vizard? Both me and my brother are Vizards, he finished still chuckling slightly
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 am

"Yeah you did forget to mention that. But it's okay, no one is perfect after all. I want to get stronger so I can help Ichgi and the others fight, yet I always seem to be unable to help them as much as I want to." Orihime sighs knowing that Ichigo and the others hld her back unintentionally, yet she doesn't know how to tell them that. Her inability to tell them makes her feel foolish and almost childish at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:02 am

"well if you want to get stronger i could always train you", pondering what how to go about the training if she said yes, and what would happen if yangu would do if he found out, probably roll over and go back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 am

Orihime thinks for what seems like an eternity to herself only "Yes please?" Orihime's response was almost instantaneous, the speed of her response is likely not what Light had anticipated at all. But she looks at Light with her normal innocent expression making her look like an everyday school girl.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:10 am

"alright then,we can go now if you want?", light said as he grabbed his wallet to pay for the food,"I'll take care of the bill, least i can do for the conversation" he finished as he placed the money on the table
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 am

Orihime nods "Okay since I didn't bring much I don't have to take so long to get ready. I just hope I don't end up wasting your time though. But I promise to do the best I can." Orihkme gets up and waits for Light to lead the way, although she suspects she knows where he will lead to her to.
Back to top Go down
Light Mikoto
Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 am

"trust me you won't waste my time" Light said as he stood up and led the way to the Vizard warehouse

OOC:this topic will now be moved to the vizard warehouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)   Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's walk (PRIVATE ask me to be let in only I can give permission to enter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2