Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Walk in the forest. {Private} Vote_lcapWalk in the forest. {Private} Voting_barWalk in the forest. {Private} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Walk in the forest. {Private} Vote_lcapWalk in the forest. {Private} Voting_barWalk in the forest. {Private} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Walk in the forest. {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

Walk in the forest. {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 am

It is night the moon can barley be seen though the needles from the pine trees. The air is moist and the are instance wear the clouds block the moon light. A girl can be seen walking though the forest. Branches brushing against her body. She senses some one is fallowing her so her walk, starts to turn into a jog, and her jog into a run. She can hear her follower chasing after her. She turns her head to try to see who it is, and she trips over a root. Her body slams to the ground. She is breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 am

A teenage male walked out from behind a tree, and walked towards the girl. When Koga reached her, he crouched down next to her. "I'm sorry, but something about you was drawing my attention. Did I frighten you too much?" Koga asked her as he offered her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 am

I take your hand. "I was not scared I just can't resist a challenge, and you chasing me was a thrill." My eye drift to the lower left corner. I wonder how he was able to keep up with me. "So why are you out here in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 am

"I usually run a mile or more in this forest on a daily basis. I'm Koga, by the way." Koga said calmy as he helped her up like a gentleman. "You seem... Different, from most people in Karakura Town. Did you move here recently?" Koga stated and asked, wondering what it could be about her that smelled so nice.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 am

"Thanks, and more like i escaped here." I smile as you help me up. " So what is this town like." I start walking agin and i motion for you to walk with me. " I just got here recently. So you can tell me where things are, and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 am

"Karakura Town is quite large, but I'll show you around." Koga said, smiling. Koga walked with her and showarrived back to the entrance to the park. Koga then showed her around the town and then returned to the park entrance. "Tifa, Kurakara Town is a hyperactive center for the paranormal. Furthermore, I am both a human and a wolf by birth." Koga said to her. "Tifa, you said that you escaped here. What were you running from?" Koga asked Tifa curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

I take seat with Koga on a park bench

"I am running from the military. Once they killed my family, they took me in for military experiments. They tried to create the perfect human, but I had other ideas. I went though the test, and experiments willingly, because she new it would help her destroy the military."

I take in a deep breath.

"The project was a bust. The Dictator of my country canceled the project. He did not want anyone to get strong, cause he feared the people would rise against him. They planed to kill me, but I had grown to strong. I was able to escape the Military base I was held on. I unlike other humans have a high spiritual presser. I am also able to see sprits allowing me to even save peoples souls. Altho my name is Tifa I am also know as Angle."

I smile.

"But that was long ago."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 am

Koga smiled as he gently took hold of Tifa's hand. "I too have a tale of woe. When I was younger, my mother was killed by a group of hollows when she was running an investigation to aid wandering human souls. I saw her being attacked and devoured by hollows with my own eyes. One month later, I hunted them down and devoured them all just as they had devoured my mother. From that moment on, I vowed to hunt and devour every hollow I could find. That way, no one would have to go through what I had to." Koga explained as rage boiled up in him. Koga finally noticed that he gripping Tifa's hand so tightly that he could bend titanium with ease. Koga quickly let go of her hand and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me, I failed to control my anger." Koga appologized as he started to cry. Koga really was guilty that he had unintentionally injured her.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 am

I put my hand on your back. " Don't worry I been though surgery without even being num." I rub your back. "I just did not accept you to be that strong." He really is sweet. I rap my arms around your left arm and put my head on your shoulder. "Just know if you do it agin I will kick your ass. HAHAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:39 am

"Tifa... Thank you..." Koga said happily as he gently wrapped his arm around Tifa. Koga knew now that he was in love with Tifa. They both were unbelievably strong, and they both had lost their loved ones. "Tifa, would you....like to be my girlfriend?" Koga asked, pausing halfway thinking things over. Koga felt as if she completed him and made him feel special. Until this moment, Koga never felt so alive.
Back to top Go down
Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 am

"Yes" I smile real big and she kisses him. I pull back. "Oh, yeah. I signed up to be a teacher. My interview tomorrow. I would love to have you back at my apartment but i must prepare a fake past. " She stands up and gives koga one last long kiss as everything fades to black as a cloud passes over the moon. When the cloud passes I am gone.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am

Koga smiles and makes a sound that sounds like, "Mmmm...." as she kissed him. However, he was a bit disappointed when she disappeared. "Well, it was hot while it lasted..." Koga said as he dreamily blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the forest. {Private}   Walk in the forest. {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk in the forest. {Private}
Page 1 of 1