Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Substitute (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) - Page 3 Voting_barSubstitute (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Substitute (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) - Page 3 Voting_barSubstitute (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Substitute (open)

Go down 
+7
Saigo
Señor Nachos
Kenji Saintz
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kaari
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Orihime wakes up to Neliel standing over her trying to get her to wake up. Ichigo isn't present but she knows something had to have happened. "Neliel we need to find Ichigo, I'm worried about him." Orihime is about to search for Ichigo when she is stopped by Neliel.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 pm

"I'll get you to Ichigo, but I'll do it the fast way." Neliel uses a mod soul to shed her gigai and tells it to find somewhere safe to be and defend itself from perverts. Her gigai nods and runs away, Neliel picks up Orihime in front of Tatsuki and the others making her look like she is floating. Neliel than sonidos several times until she reaches the roof with Orihime's directions. Neliel arrives near Ichigo and sets Orihime down so she can provide assistance when needed. She also knows Orihime needs to train more and get stronger soon. Neliel's Arrancar mask gives away the fact she is not a Shinigami but an Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Kenji, and his analyzing skills, proved to be more than enough in observing and predicting the events actually happening. First of all, there is someone, who's kind of powers is unfamiliar to him, but he noticed the unbelievable collection of dust-like substances over the sky. He didn't know what they we're, but he was, like anything new to him will be his first impression, caught his interest.

Second, there's a shinigami mad-man firing some kind of a blast projectile aimed at Ichigo. Kenji didn't bulge, if it wasn't aimed at him, it wouldn't hurt him by the least. He notices that the arrancar that Ichigo was talking about arrived, along with the Inoue-girl. His coat and tie swayed as the blast's force was really high.

What was up? This was his question. All this ruckus, and yet there is no bearing. He believed that everything had a reason, even the most invalid and stupid of all actions, but he didn't know what to think when people just came out of the blue and is subsequently trying to cause destruction. Of course, as a shinigami himself, he needed to stop the oncoming threats. It's his job, after all.

He found it particularly stupid though, that another shinigami would try and influence the human world by trying to destroy one of it's schools. It was a purposely irrational idea. The man of electricity didn't get so disappointed though. He was actually very pleased, to have people of different personalities come together under one sky.

"The pleasure is mine." Kenji disappeared from sight with a shunpo, not seen until he makes a move.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am

Ichigo gets hit by the blast, as the smoke cleared he was on the roof, heavll damage, he was on the ground in pain, he turns his head looking at his bag. He reaches it with a ounce of strength, he digs in his bag pulling out Kon, he shoves his hand down the stuff animal pulling out the mod soul which he eats later. He shoots out of his Gigai into his shinigami outfit, "Kon go get out of here" he said as Kon ran away downstairs, Ichigo grabs his Zangetsu, and points it upward towards the sky, he jumps high in the air while saying the words "BANKAI!!" his reiatsu was change to black and red with a dark covering him completely, he stops in the air as he slashed it in half revealing his Bankai "Tensa Zangetsu" he said as he pointed his black blade at his opponent
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm

[OOC: Lets begin, shall we?
Nel/Orihime/Kaari did nothing to block me, so they get hit right there.
Kenji, my attack was aimed at all of you. You didn't mention dodging my attack and just said you disappeared which isn't enough. You're dead as well.
"Watching him fire the bullet fire, he ducked" is not a dodge. "Watching him fire the bullet fire, he ducked below its trajectory, dodging it" is.
Ichigo said he got hit by the blast. Now, the blast is what Saigo fired in his post. What I fired was a rain of crystals. Since you didn't even mention that, you get hit by it. So all in all, you're all dead.]

Much to his surprise and disappointment, each and every one of them below pulled a series of random actions, either unaware of or purposely ignoring his attack, and this ignorance would cost them dearly. As Saigo's blast overtook his crystals, smashing apart the building and along with it, the two shinigami and arrancar, completely annihilating any walls that may have stood above the intended targets, his crystals followed in quick succession before the targets could do anything to defend themselves. As the rain commenced, it made quick work of the entire school, the aftermath of the previous blast completely destroying any remaining structures and all of those who stood within the aforementioned structures would be impaled by the crystalline shards, their inner organs torn apart, brains and guts smeared all over the floor including those of the Substiture shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki; Shinigami. Kenji Saints; Humans, Orihime Inoue and Kaari, along with a few others of notable spiritual pressure.
T'was complete annihilation.

Chuckling, and descending from the heavens, the bount landed over the corpse of the Substitute soul reaper, his foot going through the mans gut. Looking down, spitefully at the corpse, he cursed his soul for ruining his versaci, as he spat into his open skull. Lifting his foot from the mangled remains, he jerked it a couple of times to get the excess tissues and and blood off, before continuing towards the other corpses, to check the death count. Mentally, he'd marked up till 21, till he noticed something. One of the supposed corpses, a rather big breasts one, was showing signs of movement. Carefully, he walked over to the her nearly lifeless form. Inspecting her nearly naked body, most of her clothes torn apart from his attack, he noticed her mask, and it took him a couple of minutes to realize that she was. in fact, an arrancar, which made even more sense as to how she survived his attack. Her heirro really did do wonders to prevent her from dying, though she was left motionless, just breathing to stay alive taking all of her energy.

Smiling sadistically as he regarded her squirming form, he held out his hand as if trying to grab something, as crystals rushed to fill the space between his fingers, forming a shaft and subsequently a spear, the shaft about 2inches thick Stabbing the woman through the shoulder, with said spear, pinning it to he ground, he followed up by forming three more which went through her other shoulder, and both of her knee's. The crystal would make sure she wouldn't die but also make sure she wouldn't be able to regain her strength by either supplying or absorbing reiatsu. "We're gonna be having a lot of fun...", he said in a mocking manner as he raised his hand and motioned for his companion to join him.

[Right... Since the five of you were in the same building and none of you posted leaving the location, you're all dead. ~Later]
Back to top Go down
Motoko Kusanagi

Motoko Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm

OOC: Señor Nachos I told you to save it. I told you I don't care what you say I could have done so please STFU. You used an attack that had no escape I could think of, and even though you knew I am not as mart as you, you still won't give it up. Please back off about this. Your pouring salt on a wound after killing my two favorite characters so yes I am very upset, upset as in depressed. I feel picked on since you only did it to kill Ichigo and took things out on my character for being there. So much for having fun for everyone. Now my desire to rp is dead.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:18 pm

[OOC: nice.. such a great use of godmodding...]
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

[OOC: Why thank you. Now, G'nite]
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

senor nachos thats fucking godmod and now you've cost me my friend and im petitioning your immediate banning, how can they dodge an attack they cant see, nor feel?
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

[I'll list the ways right here, and please go ahead and make your petition.
- Make a garganta over your head the moment you feel something that Immense over your head. That is how Nel can dodge it.
-Orihime could have used Tsubaki to rip through the rain and then called call her shield to stop the remaining rain. A few would still hit her, but thats cause she's not really meant to fight.
-Ichigo could use his Big ass sword to shield himself from it. Its a crystal. It won't break through the freakin' sword. He would still have scratches, but he'd live. He's had worse.
-Kenjisaints... I don't really know how he planned on dodging it by just standing and I don' know his powers... so moot point there.
-The same for Kaari, cause I don't know what her powers are.

See, the other three could have dodged it quite easily. All it would have taken was a little brain power. For all I care, Kenji could have ducked under the sword with Ichigo.
The thing is, that Saigo's blast initially destroyed the building and mine just ended it.
It was our combination attack which was so deadly. One on its own probably wouldn't be that strong. ]
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm

[Yeah.. if you noticed I shunpoed out of the scene... It's actually pretty open from there on... You can't say I shunpoed on the building, I could've shunpoed away, we still don't know. Please don't assume such things and place it in your RP as it is called Godmodding. RP Deaths as far as etiquette is concerned should only occur if the owner of that particular character allows it. Godmodding is also apparent all over your post. That our brains and guts smeared everywhere, and that you narrated that your attack actually hit, we're in fact it is us, the owners, who should decide the fate of those characters. Plus, if this post was allowed, you would have decreased the canon character count, including the protagonist, which is essential for the story.]
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 pm

[OOC: Yes. Vagueness while dodging is about the dumbest thing you can do. The proper way o dodge my attack would be mentioning my attack, and then specifically writing out that you dodged it. What you wrote is that you disappeared. Unless you can instantly teleport, you can't just disappear as even Shunpo requires movement, albeit at extremely high speeds, but you'd still have to move and move out of range. You did not mention that you disappeared before my attack hit, or anything. You just wrote you disappeared. Under such ridiculously worded circumstances, I have the right to call a hit.
Also, if the main protagonist who is ridiculously pumped up on power cannot dodge one such attack, then I'm sorry, but how do you expect him to do anything against he Antagonist at all?]
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

[OOC: It's all about fiction. Also, you don't know my exact powers yet, I open ended it so that I could set up and explain what happened in my next post, but since you openly declared a war won without actually reading between the lines, you didn't really win, you just ruined the game for everyone. This is a bleach universe, Ichigo was able to stop the Sogyoku when he newly received his bankai. If you do not know the exact mechanics of the particular storyline and information about the said rp, then you aren't made to be here. Please do some proper research, or simply watch the anime or read the manga.]
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:44 pm

[OOC: Since you prefer to behave like a know it all, do so. Please take it up with Sasuke, since I don't particularly care enough to explain to an illiterate how Role Playing works, regardless of the theme it is based on.]
Back to top Go down
Yangu Mikoto

Yangu Mikoto

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 am

[OOC: on a side note i never heard of a bount that could kill 5 people with one attack three of which are at least captain level, any attack that can do that can definitely be sensed no matter how many fights are going on, so i agree with kenji pick up a manga or watch the anime cuz you obviously dont know bleach]
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 am

As far as I see it.. If my opinion is allowed.. Senor is justified in his Kill. He shouldn't of done it, and is very disrespectful, but...

It's Valid. I can see many ways how they could have saved themselves and didn't, so.. I'm sorry, but,

This is Legal.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 am

hold on..... you were suposed to post to stop it and you said nachos made you remove your post e.e

and he is right any attack that powerful would be sensed, even if by a bount.
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 pm

[What you all fail to realize is, that I simply collected crystals around me and added Reiatsu to them once they were in place. If I move a bunch of rocks, and you are unable to see or hear me, would you somehow 'sense' that I moved the rocks? No. Because rocks are not made of spiritual matter. Similarly, my crystals are a part of my doll which I simply positioned and once ready, launched. That added to the fact that Ichigo was releasing reaitsu as mentioned in his post, would help me cloak my actions spiritually. I mean, you literally made it so that my attack would succeed, releasing those levels of spiritual pressures, and most of you completely failing to mention my attack. So LAWL]
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 am

Senor Nachos wrote:
you are unable to see or hear me, would you somehow 'sense' that I moved the rocks? No.

then quite simply it is oped and should be denied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Lawl. Just cause a couple of people are too retarded to dodge my attacks, doesn't mean my attacks are OPed. Join some forums which have evolved more in the Battle RP area and you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Substitute (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3