Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Rage (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Rage (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Rage (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Rage (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Rage (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Rage (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Rage (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Rage (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Rage (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rage (Open) Vote_lcapRage (Open) Voting_barRage (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Rage (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Tomix almost leaped out of his Garganta. He now KNEW. Ayame had told him. A man named Shino was going to kidnap Reina. He was in his Arrancar form, and with all the will he mustered, screamed out into the world:
"WHERE ARE YOU SHINKO?!?!?!"

When he found this man...he would tear him to shreds if he had touched Reina. He promised he would protect her...
Tomix knew the first place he'd go to...Orihime's house, where Reina was staying.
Tomix charged into that direction. His sprit power grew with each step. He needed to calm down. Reina might be fine...
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:02 am

Sairento was lazily enjoying the day on the roof of a small house. The smile that had been on his face was replaced with a rather annoyed one. He knew that reitsu signature, but tried to ignore it. He definetly didn't want the attention of an Arrancar. Though it wouldn't be as bad as if the shinigami came after him, something told him this one was in a rage.

He silently leaped down from the roof of the building, slipping into his gigai as he followed behind the arrancar at a safe pace, his feet making almost no sound. He lowered his spiritual pressure greatly as he watched the being with a slight interest. He heard the name Shinko, his eyes closing as he shook his head. So it's him, the male thought to himself. He kept quiet as he followed behind the male.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:35 am

OOC: Sairento how are you gonna follow a released arrancar in a gigai? .....nvm either way try to watch what you metagame.

IC: Majeh reconized tomix's spirtual energy almost instantly. Since he kept tabs on all of kurai's freidnds he had grown used to tomix's since he was usually with reina. However the amount he was putting off at this moment was troubleing. Jack had complained about there being no food at the house so he let him use the gigai to go buy some. Well techniquly steal but it didnt bother majeh any. Riseing into the air he pin pointed tomixs location and direction. "Explore the darkness, kuro-ookami." Majeh whispered to his blade. Instnatly the blade and sheath turned into two spereate black blades. Then majeh went a step further releaseing bankai. Without even needing an entire second he disaappered into the shadow of the building he was at and re appered about a city block ahead of tomix. Just in time her summoned 4 more oh himself useing his shadow abilites. He summoned them out of tomixes shadow. Standing in front of him tomix would either ahve to stop in front of majeh. Or majeh would summoned a black wall behind him to stop tomix. As tomix came towards majeh, majeh called out to him. "TOMIX, STOP"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Tomix continued to head towards Orihime's house. He tried to control his rage, but with little sucsuss. He then saw Majeh appear, with clone sorrounding him. Hearing Majeh yell at him to stop, he responded with:
"WHY SHOULD I!? IF I DON'T HURRY...SHINKO WILL KIDNAP REINA!"
Calm down...Calm Down!
He lowered the amount of energy he was radiating.
"I'm...I'm sorry Majeh...It's...It's just." A tear dripped down his face. "It's just...a rouge Shinigami is going to kidnap Reina to get more reaitsu...and I don't know if I can beat him..."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Majeh released the clones. Till he was standing there with his bankai out. Useing the shadow off his back he expanded it into an orb around both of them. As it expanded majeh spoke. "Calm down. Youll never beat him if you waste all your energy on the way there. I despise your kind but reina is kurai's freind so ill help you." At this point the orb finished forming. Majeh raised his arm and rested his wrist on tomixs shoulder. "Relax, and tell me where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

"You're right...you're right."
Tomix calmed down. His reaitsu output returned to normal leves.
"Okay...I was heading to Orihime's house, 'cause that's where Reina is staying...And I wanted to make sure she was okay."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Reina who was at the moment watching a movie with Orihime in the living room while ichigo was out. Wearing Tomix's t shirt that slightly covered part of her thighs, she had her white and slightly black hair tied up in a loose ponytail and she slightly yawned. She decided to help Orihime make dinner for ichigo and themselves. She also thought. It would be a good idea to make cookies. As everything was being made, Reina sighed in bordom. Then she felt an incredibly strong yet familiar spiritual pressure heading towards the house. Reina instantly regonized it as Tomix's. She bit her lip,*oh no...he's angry about something what happened? Is someone hurt is Ayame dead?! No that's not possible.... But then why is he so upset?* she thought to herself as Shiro ran up to her," geez what's tomix's problem?" he asked outloud Reina looked down at her white pet," I don't know but I have a feeling that we might find out." opening the door to the front with shiro right behind her, she stood out on the porch for a few minutes, she felt Tomix begin to calm down. She smiled *that's good maybe he's better now.* she thought while sighing in relief. She then headed back inside and shut the door. Shiro then said," well whatever he was upset about he's okay for now rei." shiro said while jumping back onto the couch and curling up on her lap. Reina smiled while petting shiro," yes...but still I wonder what caused him to get so mad." Shiro's ears twitched," maybe someone bad mouthed you Rei." Reina blushed." now why would anyone do that Shiro?" the pet foxed sniffed," please, I bet there's a few jealous guys and girls out there.." Reina cut him off." why on earth would anyone be jealous of me shiro?" shiro sighed," ask Tomix and he'll tell ya." Reina blushed and was about to say something when shiro fell asleep. She just petted him and smiled while shaking her head." you are one crazy fox." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Hantaisha

Shinko Hantaisha

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:27 pm

(OOC :...may I just remind everyone that the fact that I exist is unknown information...how tomix and now majeh know doesnt make sense...shinko is a rogue shinigami who faked his death for over 100 years so hes considered a KIA...and every move I've made hasnt released my name as well as my intentions...so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

OOC: OKAY then from this point forward lemmy...LEARN NOT TO METAGAME -.- stupid idoit. which makes this entire topic null and void. LEMMY YOU RETARTED ARRG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage (Open)   Rage (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage (Open)
Page 1 of 1