Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Substitute (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSubstitute (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Substitute (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) - Page 2 Voting_barSubstitute (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Substitute (open)

Go down 
+7
Saigo
Señor Nachos
Kenji Saintz
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kaari
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Substitute (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Neliel hears someone mention psychics and blurts out "Nel has met psychics and Nel doesn't like em much. One told Yoruichi-sama she would soon be out of her clothing." Nell announces this as loud as she can without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Ichig facepalmed himself, "Oh...my....god" he said silently as everyone is just staring as them "Could this day get any worse" he said quietly as he sighs
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Orihime sighs "Nel I think that was just some pervert trying to do something naughty." Orihime puts a book in Nel's hands to keep her occupied for the length of class hoping it will keep her out of trouble. Cizuru sneaks up behind Orihime and looks at Nel than grabs Orihime from behind "Oh she is so cute Orihime, we can raise her at my place and be her mommy and daddy. You would have to be the mommy though since I am clearly the daddy type." Tatsuki kicks Chizuru in the face "Damn it Chizuru would you give it a rest already?"

Last edited by Orihime Inoue on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm

"what is wrong with todays kids?" He shook his head then a bottle of coke went into the air then his hands
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Ichigo looks at everyone, he gets up "Jeez" as he takes nel and sits down with her on his lap, "Ok I'll be looking after her" he said as he looked at the teacher hoping he will continue with the lesson, ignoring all of the commotion
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am

Orihime tries to get her mind back on class instead of being groped by Chizuru and how odd it always feels. Tatsuki doubles her watch on Chizuru ready to attack at the first sign of her being withing reach of Orihime. This time she plans on striking Chizuru merely for being at arms reach of Orihime regardless of why. "Teacher can we proceed with the presentation?"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 am

Nel sits in Ichigo's lap facing him, she looks up at his face in her normal way. She decides to hug him in front of everyone and begins to feel happy. She closes her eyes and remembers all the good times in Hueco Mundo when they rescued Orihime. Her reiatsu starts rising and feels happier as it rises. She realizes something is about to happen but she isn't sure what it is yet. Suddenly her reiatsu explodes sending some of the desks and students flying away from a pink cloud, as the cloud dissipates everyone can see the outline of Neliel's adult form. Although her school uniform is a bit tight in one spot and a little short in another. "Ichigo is it lunch yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 am

"shit" was the only word Kaari could think of, before putting most of the students into a trance, making them sleep and when they awoke they'd think it was something random. "damnit nel who sent you here? adn would you get off Ichigo like that?" His eye twitched
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 am

Orihime runs up to Neliel and grabs her "Neliel lets get you a new uniform and you can sit next to me okay? You can't sit on Ichigo like that in this form now. After all he finally asked me out... I mean we hang out all the time now." Orihime looks at the substitute teacher while saying that last part.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

Ichigo looks at everyone, they get even more pissed off as he looks around he facepalms himself as Orihime said that he finally asked him out, which made everyone shock and swayed back as in the middle Ichigo, Nel and Orihime the prime suspects of the class
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am

'this isnt a school its an insane asylum' He thought as the bel rang, releasing all students
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Neliel pauses for a bit as what Orihime just said sinks in. "Ichigo's your boy friend now? Like kissing and evrything?" The look on Neliel's face is one of surprise. "Awesome I was wondering if he was ever going to do that, but I want to share him." Neliel hugs Orihime and Ichigo at the same time. Than sees the substitute watching them, she wonders what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 pm

The day was peaceful on the outside. Much to the delight of the living world, there we're not much abnormalities amongst the hollows at these moments. Maybe it's the calm before the storm, or the actual peaceful result of the last dilemma, but one thing is for sure, Kenji sure is not happy with it.

There was nothing much to do, not that Kenji was bored, but that he was sent to the human world to monitor the events; albeit among Kurosaki Ichigo's group. He didn't thought he'd have anything to do with Ichigo other than acquaintances, he didn't ask for it either. Still, he couldn't do anything about it.

His gigai was dressed as the stereotypical businessman type of attire. He was given a silver Rolex watch, and a blue corporal attire to go with his clothes. He walked around the school as if he was the principal. Students looked at him with a dazed look-- some amazed and others not so impressed.

They didn't know what his agenda, why he went to KTHS and why he was wearing such clothes inside the institution. But one thing was sure to them, he was not a man you could go against. Thus, everyone decided to just skip along and continue with their routines, or whatever things they may be doing.

Kenji walked in-front Ichigo's classroom, where he sensed a large amount of reiatsu, most probably from Ichigo. He stopped just beside the 2nd door to the left, and then quietly relaxed his back on the wall. He waited for anything to escalate.

"Maybe I could actually have fun today." He smiled and took a deep breath.

Last edited by kenjisaintz on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....Major TYPO.. gigai is not a shikai... T T)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:01 am

}chigo looks at nel hugging him and orihime at the same time, he feels the both of them rubbing against him and each other, he could barely breathe "um girls you are crushing my chest and back" he said smiling at them trying to breathe normal
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:34 am

Orihime starts feeling dizzy and light headed from being hugged like this. "Nel-chan I can't breath." Orihime starts turning blue and passes out going limp in Neliel's hug.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:36 am

Neliel ends the hug "Orihime-san wake up Orihime-san." Neliel shakes Orihime until she wakes up and hugs her more carefully. "Sorry I was just carried away by your good news."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

Ichigo smiles at Nel, seeing how happy she was "Its ok Nel" he said cracking his back stretching, he smiles at nel then to Orihime
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Neliel sighs and looks at Ichigo "I was hoping you would be happy with Orihime-san and maybe, maybe with me too. But I am happy that you finally did it Ichigo." Neliel hugs Ichigo a bit gentler than before and whispers in his ear "If you hurt I'll have to smack you though." She senses something near the classes door and looks in that direction. "Ichigo there is someone over there and I don't think he should see me, provide a distraction so I can get past him. I'll wait n the roof for you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 am

Ichigo looks at her smiling "um...ok" he said as he walked past the guy, raising his reiatsu a lot making sense only him, he looks at the waiting for him to glance at him, for nell to get away, as that was over he goes up to the roof when the all the students left the school building "I wonder what she has to talk to me about" he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 am

Kenji stared at the former-ryoka in front of him. He is definitely Kurosaki Ichigo. The substitute shinigami raised his reiatsu, which he didn't have to, as his reiatsu was constantly fluctuating at a high-rate, due to his inability to actually control it. He wouldn't have notice them inside weren't for that huge amount of reiatsu.

The ryoka went to the roof of the building, as Kurosaki Ichigo did. Following his footsteps, they both arrived at the roof.

"How reckless of you to be releasing such reiatsu in the human world, Kurosaki Ichigo." Ichigo had a thick reiatsu, and was very overwhelming. Any human who was around him could actually be suffocated from that thick reiatsu. It was a good thing that he could not actually release as much when he is in this form. Still, it was reckless. Show for Kurosaki's inexperience.

"I am only here to witness you and your friends. It's only much like, observation. But, with that face of yours, it seems you are not really fond of any strangers like me." Kenji took a step forward, trying to startle Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 am

Ichigo looked at him with smirk "Oh no you got it all wrong a girl was trying to avoid you so I had to distract you for her to get away from you thats all, the was the main and only reason I raised my reiatsu" he said looking at him seeing he was a shinigami too but something was different about him
Back to top Go down
Kenji Saintz

Kenji Saintz

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm

"A girl? You mean the arrancar girl disguised as a human? You're the one making a mistake here, substitute shinigami." Not only was Kurosaki Ichigo inexperienced, he is too irrational to actually calculate things from his perspective, and make the right decisions.

"I did not come here to get the girl. The main and only reason I came here was under Soul Society's orders to 'observe the human world and the substitute shinigami.' It was a requirement. Since there are not much hollow activity in the living world, Kurosaki Ichigo might act recklessly and do things not of actual help to anyone.

The sudden drop of hollow appearances might startle Ichigo and his company of friends, and therefore result in them overacting to certain situation, such as this, and result in a much more incomprehensible trouble that Soul Society would never want.

[color=blue]"Still though, even if you are stupid and reckless, you are still quite interesting. That aura of yours, is good and evil at the same time, it gives me goose bumps."[color] Kenji then smirks. His coat and tie flowing with the direction of the wind, and his hair dangling amongst the air, he raises his right hand in some kind of a 'relax gesture'.

"But, it's not because I am afraid or scared... It's just that you're too damn interesting of a Shinigami for me to actually ignore you. Do not worry, I will only observe." He did his own research on the substitute shinigami, and subsequently found out about his hollowification abilities. That in itself is interesting.

Kenji takes a step forward, as the wind blows fiercely from the east.
Back to top Go down
Señor Nachos

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:14 am

Descending from the heavens, was the form of a man who wasn't supposed to exist, according to what the 'Soul Society' had decreed, and yet there he was. Banished by his creators and his kind, and now... he was pretty much a loose canon who was likely to pull shit like what he was about to do. A subtle disturbance in his reiatsu, far too small for anyone to even pay attention too, given the ridiculous amounts of Reiatsu which were emanating from the building below, and not just one or two. There were 4 such beings, each reckless and inattentive, far too involved in their own petty affairs to even realize his presence. That would only serve in his favor, as the bount would come to a sudden halt, just a few meters below the level of the clouds, observing their positions.

"What is it this time?", asked a voice within his head in a tired tone, apparently belonging to his doll. His presence still unnoticed, he smiled in an awkward manner, looking diabolically idiotic in his brown Bermuda's and turquoise shirt, with hand asking the observer to 'fuck off'. There was no need to answer the doll who would only disapprove or ridicule his plans. No. All he had to do, was allow the crystals from the doll to merge with his body through the seal which bound them together. Combining at a most basic level with his skin and muscular system, the affects became noticeable to the haughty bount as he pointed his arms towards the structure below.

"Futile", he murmured as the crystal starting leaving his body in the form of a translucent dust, which began forming into shards, expanding little by little in a surface like form parallel to the earth. Having expanded enough to, in multiple layers, to cover the entire width of the school and some more, they began to glow an ominous blue aura, noticeable only to those who had unobstructed view of the sky. But even if they could see it, they would not have enough time to actually realize what it was, before the crystals would rain down upon the school at inhuman speeds, strong enough to pierce through the buildings like a knife through hot butter, absorbent of all reiryoku or purely present spiritual mass. Anyone caught directly under its area of effect, would have their body torn to shreds, little by little, dying a slow and painful death, though certain stronger masses would be able to survive, but just barely, breathing being the best they could do. It was an all out assault.

[OOC: before we continue, just so you're all clear on this. None of my actions were spiritually noticeable. So unless you saw me, you're out of lucky trying to 'feel' my actions, till the rain finally began.
another thing, once all of you in this thread have posted once, in any order you like, please wait for me to reply. I have classes and am not available to post at your beck and call. I don't care what order you post in. Just remember that each of you only posts once before I do >.> Thank you]

Last edited by Señor Nachos on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saigo

Saigo

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 am

That wind was the ominous presence of a swordsman holding out his sword. Standing on the railing as he had always done. His emergence from Hueco Mundo was rather recent, but he had done so out of the disturbing rumor of a destructive abomination against nature by the name of Ichigo Kurosaki. The bastard of three races, the Shinigami, human and Hollow. Thus Saigo had felt the urge to end his life, for he is a dirty heathen that will get a force so strong upon him, that death will be closeby. It is not only that but Saigo's hatred of humanity will envelope the entire school as well.

"Dirty, disgusting, repulsive and yet... worthy." The grizzled veteran said, he was a Shinigami indeed, "I am so aroused with bloodlust, my skin harkens to the call of death and it entices me to penetrate you all the way with this sword of mine. Splatter your guts, mutilate your face, rip you open until not a single thing remains of you. I am ever so ecstatic about this, the slaying of a halfling taking place, but...."

The sudden shift of his arm wielding the sword has shifted to a stance most associated with Iaido. Holding it with both hands as he had taken slow paces towards Ichigo, eyes set upon the other Shinigami in the vicinity. Shifting gazes between Kenji and the strawberry headed one, having a strong dislike of the two.

"I don't like whores, and neither do I like book humpers either, so I'll have to tell you this as simply put as possible. You both are dead along with the entirety of this school." He smirked as a mad man would, widening of the eyes, stretching of the cheeks to form a grin, whipping his sword unto the ground as a crater forms on top of the school, extending two floors below. Leaping unto the sky as his cape flutters, standing higher up in the sky finally as a vast distance of 10 yards separated the two. Joining and avoiding his accomplices timely motioning of hostility.

"Kai, you cock suckers!" And so he roared, unleashing his sword unto it's pistol form, pointing it, pulling the trigger and firing. It was done so a massive blast of concentrated light would blast forth in the speed of super sonic unto it's victims below, mainly the strawberry one. It was concentrated enough to be considered quite intensely hot. It was done so in a streaming manner, therefore it was "dragger" to also concentrate on the Shinigami within the area.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:01 am

"shit" Kaari said halfway out the door. He sensed what was about to happen, not by reiatsu, but by precognition. He raised his reiatsu, which was small but enough to alert someone that something was going on. He used his telekinesis to fly onto the roof and see for himself if anyone was coming, if not he could escape, but he knew ichigo, orihime and nel had to survive, otherwise everything would be ruined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Substitute (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next