Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Substitute (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Substitute (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Substitute (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Substitute (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Substitute (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Substitute (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Substitute (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Substitute (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Substitute (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Substitute (open) Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) Voting_barSubstitute (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Substitute (open) Vote_lcapSubstitute (open) Voting_barSubstitute (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Substitute (open)

Go down 
+7
Saigo
Señor Nachos
Kenji Saintz
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Orihime Inoue
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kaari
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 am

The bell rang and a man walked in, he had black hair and red eyes, along with an aura of power seemingly sorounding him. He looked at the students coming in and smiled. Damn he hated this job, but he needed money and bad so it was worth it. He started reading their minds and almost laughed at their stupidity, before slamming a book on his desk "alright listen up I'll be your Substitute teacher today, My name is Kaari Kaguya, I do not care what you call me"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 am

Ichigo was at his desk looking at the teacher, something was different about him he seemed so strong, he didnt know if he was evil or good. Ichigo rises his reiatsu alot signaling him if he's gonna start trouble he better run, he puts his hand on his face giving the teacher a battle face
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 am

He chuckled at ichigo, which unnerved some students. He merely turned around and wrote the assignment on the board while mentally contacting Ichigo through thoughts 'my my Ichigo why so serious? I dont bite'
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

Ichigo eyes widened looking at him, seeing talking in his mind contacting him If you start trouble you have to go through me, dont you land a finger on any of my friends...understand he said in his mind as his eyes shifted to his friends one by one
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am

Orihime runs in embarassed at being late. "[color]orange]Sorry I'm late for class[/color]." Orihime sees who the teacher is and looks a little nervous. "It's you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

Kaari merely chuckled 'my dear boy if I intended to harm them they'd be dead just relax kid... after all I thought Byakuya wouldve told you about me... or maybe Orihime? Before turning to Orihime "dont worry we are just getting started, now please take your seat"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 am

Ichigo looked at her hoping he wasnt a threat if he was, he wonders how he knew about Inoue
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 am

"O-o-okay." Orihime goes to her seat and sits down wondering what is going on. That strange man from before is a substitue teacher also? Orihime wonders if she should try to tell Ichigo about this man.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 am

'damn these kids are so tense' He thought to himself. "now your teacher gave me an odd choice of subjects, biology and..." He read a note to himself and chuckled "appearently she wants me to explain something about phsycic abilities...... which would you prefer?" He asked
'Why would their teacher give them a choice of two subject? maybe she knew about my abilities? its possible I'll have to ask her later then'
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 am

Ichigo raised his hand "I prefer biology...dont you prefer....teacher?" he said looking at him with a smirk, on his face
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

Orihime blushes and falls out of her seat when she hears Ichigo mention biology. She is surprised at the thoughts going through her mind as she gets back into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 am

Kaari chuckled at both Orihime and Ichigo "why sure... but I dont think you want to read out of a book instead of a presentation?" He smiled "or do you enjoy boring things?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am

Ichigo looks at him with a look sure "I'll take the presentation if you dont mind" he answered as he looks at Orihime fall out of her seat "Inoue you ok?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

"Uh yeah Kurosaki-kun. I just slipped that's all." Oirhime closes her eyes and laughs with her left hand behind her head. She thinks to herself if this keeps up I'll probably pass out or something. "Teacher what do you mean by presentation?" Orihime is a little nervous about a presentation on biology especially since the substitute teacher is someone who can kill hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am

"well quite simply the teacher told me to give a presentation about phsycics" He chuckled. 'this is gonna be good' "Ichigo stop flirting with orihime" He said with a small smirk
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 am

Ichigo putted his elbow on the desk looking at him talk, then after what he said made him fall out his chair, and made every boy in the class giving him a dark evil glare, "Is he insane, he made a very big mistake" he thought as he got back up and looked at Orihime
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 am

Orihime's face face hits her desk when Ichigo falls from his seat considering what the teacher said at the same time. The presentation had nothing to do with what she feared it would, and she is now trying to figure out what physics had to do with this class. She wonders if someone is pulling a prank on him or something.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

'I was thinking the same thing orihime... but this is the teacher's hand writing alright... maybe she knows or something eh?' He said as if he hadnt just embarrassed them both. "alright now does anyone know what phsycics are?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Ichigo look at everyone and sighs "Science....basically science" he said looking at the teacher, leaning back in his desk
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Orihime raises her hand and says "Physics are the laws of nature, like splitting the atom and making big explosions."
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 pm

"no not that, sorry I never could say this right its the people who can read minds and other stuff" He said getting many students interested. He smirked at them
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Neliel rushes into the room in her gigai and a Karakura high school uniform and goes straight to Ichigo. "Ichigo I missed you much. Why don't you visit me anymore?" Neliel suddenly relaizes she is in a class full of people. She sees several girls including Tatsuki looking at her. "What are your relationships with Ichigo?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Ichigo looked at her "I did nel but you werent there" he said as he looked her, he tries to covers his face as she questions Tatsuki, "As long she doesnt come on to me im fine" he thought
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Orihime walks over to Neliel and picks her up "You can sit with me Nel, it's okay Ichigo has to do class work and it isn't good if you sit with him like that. We'll hang out together all day after school and during lunch though so don't worry okay?" Orihime carries Nel back to her seat while Tatsuki and Chizuru start thinking Ichigo and Orihime have a secret daughter.
Back to top Go down
Kaari

Kaari

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Kaari facepalmed "damnit kensei" Kaari muttered under his breath. "alright fine but she better not disrupt anything" He said with his eye twitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Substitute (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substitute (open)   Substitute (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Substitute (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next