Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 pm

"Your....Such a fool."He said as the bolt coursed through his body."Bankai...."He said as the energy from his zanpakutou diminished the sky rocketed.His body began to course with energy.But the only thing that changed was his blade.
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Tickingdeath

The bolt that ryuuga fired then shot down.Striking the other male.He then engaged the chainsaw action on his bankai.He then swung it directly at his chest,making a gaping gash that spewed blood.

(tell me if that Gm'ish)
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Fujimaru's eye's widened.Sokatsui! a blast of pale blue energy countered the lightning bolt but it sent fujimaru flying backwards as Ryuuga was about to cut him, minimizing the damage but fujimaru needed medical attention and fast. Konoka's eyes widened a bit.somebody tend to Fujimaru and take him to the captain of the fourth division! a shy girl called out.y-yes ma'am and tok the injured soul reaper away. Ryuuga's next oponent was a tall bulky man who was surprisingly calm for his looks.my name is Gauge I am the 9th division's third seat I shall be your next opponent.. he polietly waited for Ryuuga to strike first.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

"Ill let you have the first hit my good man."Ryuuga said with a smile as he patiently awaited.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Gauge bowed respectfully and flash stepped appearing behind Ryuuga bringing his fist down towards Ryuuga's head.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Ryuuga smiled as he grabbed his fist,Then breaking it and slamming him down on the ground,hopefully knocking him out.His scythe in his other hand.

That was a really good approach to be perfectly honest,better than your friends.

He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Gauge watched the man grab his fist he gave a small smile and with a flex if his muscle he rose his arm with ryuuga still clutching it and smashing him to the ground.I apologize but I am stronger than I seem he then picked up a boulder like rock and hurled it at Ryuuga.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Ryuuga engaged the chainsaw action again.Cutting through the boulder'No need to apologize,none of what your doing impresses me or catches me off guard.He Cut through the rock.Then putting his scythe down.Ryuuga smiled at him and then punching him in the stomach,tripping him then smashing his face with his elbow to send him flying.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

Gauge didn't even flinch at the punch. He didn't stumble as he tripped him and when he elbowed him. His head slighty turned sideways. Gauge held his gaze on Ryuuga. Then he flash stepped aiming a kick to his head, and grabbed his face roughly with his huge muscular hand. He then smashed the man to the ground while picking up another boulder and hurling it at Ryuuga.

(sorry if I god modded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2