Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A rather intresting meeting. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A rather intresting meeting. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A rather intresting meeting. Vote_lcapA rather intresting meeting. Voting_barA rather intresting meeting. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A rather intresting meeting. Vote_lcapA rather intresting meeting. Voting_barA rather intresting meeting. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A rather intresting meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

A rather intresting meeting. Empty
PostSubject: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:08 am

It was a rather calm day at the Espada. Some Espada`s was trainning, others were getting healed, and some was even sleeping, it was one of thoose rare unsual calm days, something that they didnt get very often. In the halls, everything was pretty calm itself. The 6th Espada, a woman named Sachi Kuromo, was walking down one of the corridoors. Sachi was a rather unsual looking Espada, exsept for her small bone fragment on the right side of her head, she looked perfectly normal, and even acted kind and helpful, something unsual for a espada.

She was carring a stack of papers. She had been down in one of the trainning areas, testing out some of her new ideas, or rather new creations, and it had turned out quite well. True, it would be hard to find a even bigger and stronger summon than her bone dragon, but it didnt mean she was giving up. Her long brown hair and scarf seemend to move with every step she took, making them wave around her, as if a wind was blowing.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:24 am

Alastor moved through the door quietly. His hood was down showing his face. He'd been watching the floor the whole time and had caught the eyes and whispers of a few other arrancar. Alastor moved his hand up brushing some hair out of his face. He'd usually be resting somewhere if there wasn't so much to do. There was a lack of Espada and others had to work twice as hard and twice as much to fill the open slots.

Alastor stepped into the room seeing a few others as he walked in. He started walking passing Kuromo as he got ready to exit. He looked down and noticed a few papers then remember Kuromo was carrying papers. He knelt down and picked them up. Being the 3rd Espada he wouldn't usually say much to Espada below the 4th but he Kuromo was relatively new. Alastor walked over quickly before she could leave and tapped her on the shoulder. Ahem, I believe you might have dropped these.... Miss Sachi.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:52 am

I am very intrested in the powers of youres, my dear", "I see...but my powers arent for sale", Sachi said, crumbling more togeder against the sand. "So very true..but i can offer you what you have lost..I can give you back your beauty, make you more powerful, and last of all", he said, sminking his usual smink, taking her chin in his soft hand. "You will never be alone again..". It had been because of those offers, that Sachi had joined him, and he had furfilled them. The bone plates had been removed from her body, she had gained comrads, or rather meet others like herself, and had regained her beauty, or well, what she meant was true beauty.

She stopped as she heard a voice talk to her, adressing her as miss, something only a few around here would do. Sachi turned half around, looked abit at the third espada, Alastor, befor she made a slow nod, holding her hand towards him as a sign for him to give her them. "..Thanks Alastor-sama, im honored to have rechived your help", she said with a little smile. Sachi was a kind being, if she wasent in combat, not something you would consider a espada to be.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:16 am

Alastor passed the papers over not bothering to try to read any of them seeing as they weren't his business. I'm honored to have been of help. He studied Sachi closely. She was one of the more and quiet Espada. She was some what like Alastor. Hmmm..... Alastor couldn't help but think to himself as he looked at her. Maybe if we can get more Espada like you and me.... We can set ourselves apart from the old ones. Alastor snapped back to reality from his thoughts and smiled warmly at her.

He studied her face and body without even moving his eyes. She didn't look like Espada material. She seemed much too timid but to be an Espada but he knew better than to think this.Anyways. Why're you carrying those papers around? Why don't you just get another Arrancar to carry them for you? He slipped his hands back into his pockets waiting for Sachi's response.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:11 am

"Sachi my dear, what are you doing?", Aizen said in a rather surprised, or more amused tone, as he watched Sachi be on all four, cleaning up the tubes of material she had dropped. At that time, Sachi wasent wearing her scarf, wich meant her number, 27, could be seen on her neck, and her hole was just above her cleveage. "Aizen-sama, good evening", she answerd back, standing up, befor bowing to him. "I am simply cleaning up, i dropped it befor i was clumsy". Aizen reached out and cupped her cheek with his hand. "Why waist time doing it by yourself? I can send melony and lory to clean it up..". "Please dont, Aizen-sama, i am fine, i dont want to be a burden to others..".

"I dont want to be a burden to others", she replied with a small smile, and touched her cheek lightly. Even Aizen had told her, back when she wasent a espada, that she should`t be doing theese kind of things herself. Unlike the other espada`s, Sachi hated making others do her work, even if it meant she had to be up others cleaning up after herself.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:33 am

Alastor looked at Sachi. She looked young about the same age Alastor would be if they were both mortal. Alastor then looked back to her with a confused look. Well Sachi as you know were kinda short of Espada's lately so we need all of the Espada's we do have for more important task. Alastor snapped his hand and an arrancar appeared beside him down on one knee. How may I be of service master? Alastor without looking over to him pointed to the stack of papers Sachi held. Would you be a gentleman and take Ms. Sachi's papers where ever she may need them? The Fraccion looked up and held his hands out towards the papers. Where will you have me take them master? He sat and waited for Sachi's reply. Alastor looked at Sachi with a sincere look. I'd really enjoy it if you'd join me for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:53 am

Sachi let out a little sigh, as Alastor called onto one of the arrancars. It was true that they were short in espada`s, but it didnt mean that the arrancars had to work even harder. Sachi reached down, and laid a hand onto the arrancar`s shoulder, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Please stand up", she said, letting go slowy, her eyes being determinded. "There`s no need for your service, but i am grateful for your will to help, please carry on with what you were doing befor".

Yuuri held out a hand, and her black reitsu flowed out of her palm. A dog-sized lizard made of black reitsu, formed next to her, hissing at the arrancar and Alastor slightly. "Take them to my dorm, and release youself". The lizard nodded, took the papers in its moth, and walked down the hallway. "Please, lead the way, Alastor-sama"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:08 am

Alastor smiled slightly at the display. She really was the most sincere Arrancar in the Espada. The Arrancar looked up at Alastor with confusion. Alastor nodded at the Arrancar slightly. The Arrancar stood up and bowed to both Alastor and Sachi before leaving. Alastor started walking slowly so Sachi could follow. Sachi you don't have to refer to me as Alastor-sama you know. Just Alastor if it's not a problem. Alastor said this with a warm smile as they made their way across the room. Alastor moved down a nearby corridor and turned to what seemed like a wall but the outline of a door could clearly be seen. The outline was massive stretching atleast 10 ft above Alastor. He pushed against it and it opened with ease revealing what looked like a resting room. There were several small cushion like seats sitting next to a table near a wall as they walked in. On the table was a black orchid, two bottles of sake, and two cups. Alastor beckoned Sachi in before pouring one cup and motioning to a seat. Please sit. The room was quite large and plan just like the rest of the walls of Las Noches. There was a hole in the roof that allowed for the light outside of Las Noches to pour in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:16 am

Some of the remainning espadas, that had survived the death of aizen, had often said that she reminded a little of the prisoner, Orihime Inoue, they had used to lure ichigo and co into their world. She had the same look in her eyes, when someone was either hurt, or felt displeased because of her. She was a woman that pushed everyone in front of herself, through she put her reseach higher than herself also.

As they entered the large room, Sachi noticed the 2 bottles of sake, and 2 cups. Sachi sat down in front of him, running a hand through her long hair, throwing it over her back. "By the looks of it, it seemend like you had been exspeting for me to come with you all along, alastor?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:28 am

Alastor smiled as he sat down on the other cushion. Well Sachi is it a bad thing to be prepared for visitors. Alastor looked at Sachi as he picked up a cup of the sake. So Sachi, How does it feel to be an Espada? Alastor took a sip of the sake and sat it back down on the ground. Alastor talked as if he'd been Espada for awhile when in actuality he'd not been an Espada for much longer than Sachi had. The only thing that mad him speak this way was in actual age he was a century or two old than Sachi and that he'd been working as if he were an Espada long before he actually got the position.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:45 am

"It never is, its better to be prepeared for anything, than not being it at all", her responce was, as she took a small zip of her sake, letting the sour, yet pleasent taste fill her mouth, befor she sank. "Well, i cant complain, no one can, being in espada is every arrancar`s dream, or at least those who zeek power or a purpose to live. Seiyusosha Saiyagawa-sama is a good leader, im sure he will lead us to victory", she said, befor she lowerd her heard, seeming to fall into throughts again.

[i]"Its a lovely sky, isent it?", a sminking aizen said, as Sachi was dressing into the uniform behind him. She had recoverd from her injuries during the removal of the bone plates on her forehead, arms and legs. "It is, Aizen-sama", she said, as she gently touched the number, 27, that was tattoed on her neck. Aizen turned around and admired the seight, she had recoverd well. "I have something for you", he said, as he threw a long black scarf to her. "Take it on, it will hide your hole and number, you will look as i promised..Human and beautiful". Sachi had never taken the scarf off after that night.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:23 am

Alastor frowned a little at her statement and let his gaze drop towards the floor. He then whispered a bit under his breath. Lead us to what victory...... Alastor looked back up with a smile. I'm sure he will.... Alastor wasn't exactly against Seiyusocha but he wasn't exactly for him either. Alastor thought about the way she'd answered the question and couldn't help but think that's the way nearly every Arrancar would answer it. Alastor then took another sip of the sake. You seem as if you always have other things on your mind Sachi. Alastor said this making it sound like an observation as well as a question.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

"Heh, i guess you noticed, as bright as ever, Alastor-san", she said, as she smiled a little to him again, this woman seemend to like smiling alot. "Memories is what i keep going on. You see, as you might have noticed, im not like everyone else here, because i like to remeber my memories, while others just wants to forget them. Remebering things is what makes us human. Even through we arent fully humans anymore, i seem to have many of my human traits left, as well as my looks"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Alastor frowned a little at her statement. He sensed that she was saying she wanted to keep her human connections. We do share share alot of our looks as a human and quite alot of our past but..... Alastor seemed to daze off into a day dream as he ran his fingers across his neck where the number 2 was tattooed on the right side of his neck. It is sometimes very rare that some Arrancar remember much from their past lives. After long we start to forget... He looked up at Sachi with a light smile. So is that why you choose to wear a scarf? Alastor looked down with an embarrassed look. I'm sorry if i might be going to far by asking this but I couldn't seem to find your Espada number anywhere and your scarf seems to be the only thing that sticks out. Do you where the scarf to seem....... More human?
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:25 pm

"Heh...kinda", she said, taking the long ends of the scarf into her hands. "Already when i was roaming the deserts, my body had seemend to maintain a somewhat human form. I had the body of a normal woman, and my long brown hair, but my hollow mask was covering the half of my face, and i had bone plates running down my arms and legs. Aizen-sama promised to make me more human, so when i was labled number 27, in birth, he removed the bone plates, and gave me a scarf to cover it up..he said i was an exampel on that even a monster, could be human..".

Alastor could see that she was holding a little tight on the scarf. She seemend to enjoy talking about this, as if he was the first one that was willing to listen. "..but these days, pretending to be something you arent, can be hard". With that, Sachi tied off the logn black scarf, and laid it beside herself. The number 6 was tattoed onto her neck, and her hole was just above her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:55 am

Alastor smiled slightly at Sachi's statement. Aizen..... You really trusted him didn't you....... Trusted him enough to believe or do whatever he said I suppose. Alastor his cup of sake to the side and put his elbow on the table looking at Sachi. Aizen only did those things because he saw value in you. He was using you..... I don't expect you to believe this but..... Just know that you aren't a monster nor have you ever been a monster. Alastor gave her a warm smile. The fact that Aizen would have said something like that just shows how much more monsterous he is other than any other Arrancar or Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:46 am

"Heh, you see, i always knew that", she said, running her fingers over the number 6 on her neck, feeling a sudden warmth of touching it. "I owe him what i am today, so the only thing i can do is keep respecting him", her answer was, as she lifted the cup, and tipped it, letting the cold, yet pleasent, sake pour down into her dry throat. Sachi never really drinked, but a friendly drink she could never refuse.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Alastor smiled slightly at her statement. He understood what she was talking about. When he became an Arrancar long before Aizen came he was greatful to the one that helped him become who he was. Alastor tapped the table a bit before giving Sachi a curious look. Sachi.... I've been wandering.... How did you summon that lizard from earlier.... I'm not trying to get into your personal business but i've just been curious ever since I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Sachi put the cup down slowy, and looked at him. "Theres nothing wrong in being curios..since we are allies now, i can might as well tell you", she said with a little smile comming accros her beautiful gentel face. "Its the ability of Yamihonei, my Zanpaktou. When i was roaming the desert, befor Aizen-sama found my, i was very lonley. I still had fragments of my memories from when i was alive, i was married, and had a little son, it made me feel very lonley. I created a sword out of the boneplates that coverd my chest and back, it was there i discoverd my ability to create anything i want out of my reitsu..i have limits through..".

Sachi placed the cup on the table fully, and folded her hands in her lap. "It might seem odd to you..but i see my creations as my children..i see espada as my family..i saw Aizen-sama as my father, one who always would watch over me..even through he is gone, he wont leave me complety, because i still have my memories.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:37 am

Interesting.... Alastor couldn't help but to smile at her. She was really not like other Arrancar and much different from the Espada. She seemed to lack the bloodlust must of all the Espada had. She was a gentle spirit in Alastor's eyes. Alastor reached forward holding his hand over the table. He clenched his fist shut. Since you explained your ability I see it only fair that I reveal mine to you as well. He opened his hand and in his palm there was a black orchid. It caught on caught on fire the flame black but making a red like outline around each part of the orchid. Alastor through it across the room near the other wall. It's the ability of my Sangriento Orquídea. I can create orchids that contain cero. With an additional trait. If the orchids touch you they will drain your riatsu. Alastor looked over at the orchid slightly and then back to Sachi. Estallar.... The orchid immediatley burst making a large indenture in the wall. I can command them to burst on command. He looked at Sachi with another smile. You're an odd one Sachi. If only there were more Arrancar like you... We might be able to stop fighting.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:01 am

Sachi watched him preform and exsplain his ability. When Sachi saw the orchid, she could`t help but smile, it was pretty, it reminded her of something. "Okaa-san, look!", a 10 year old boy with short black hair, and big brown eyes said happily, as he held his mother`s hand, and tried to reach the orchid that was hanging above them in a tall tree. "its tall, i dont think i can reach it", the mother said, as she brushed away some of her long brown hair from her face. "Okaa-san, you are a odd one..".

Tsuch could see, that Sachi suddenly had begun crying. Her head was lowerd, her arms was wrapped around herself, and her hair coverd her eyes. He could see that her eyes was focused on the orchid, as if it had triggerd something in her mind. "..Ryue(the name of her son), gomenasai...gomenasai(sorry)..", she said in a sorrowful voice, burring her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:32 am

Alastor gave a concerned look as Sachi burst into tears. I'm sorry did I do or say something wrong. Alastor immediatley stood up walking around the table and putting his hands around Sachi. Alastor immediatley knew it was something that had to do with the orchid. He couldn't help but to think to himself as she spoke. Ryue..... He knew it was a name but didn't know who. He immediatley recognized the words "Gomenasai". She's apologizing to someone...... She's apologizing to this person.... Ryue..... Alastor kept his hands around Sachi as she cried. He didn't say a word because he really didn't know what to say in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:50 am

"..It must be embarrasing..seeing one of the strongest arrancars...cry like a mere human...", she said after awhile through her hands. She hadent been held like that, since Aizen confronted her in the desert, and even then, it had only been brief, not even a real hug, more like something to say that she belonged among his ranks now. "..Gomenasai for being such a border to you, Alastor-sama, it seems like even through all this time, im still as weak as a human..". Sachi learnd slightly against his chest, through her hands didnt leave her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:07 am

Alastor chuckled slightly at Sachi's statement. No, that's not true. Alastor looked across the room. Even the strongest have to cry sometime. Alastor smiled and looked down at Sachi. If a person didn't cry they're no better than the worst monster...... Honestly I wish I could cry...... Alastor shifted his wait so he wasn't sitting so uncomfortably. He smiled slightly. You aren't a bother. I've been enjoying having your company.... I didn't get many visitors or make any friends due to me being an espada.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:13 am

Sachi heard his soft chuckling..he wasent laughing or beating her up like the others when she was a mere fraccion labed number 27. "..Alastor-sama..", she mumbled quickly to herself, through loud enough for him to hear it. Sachi removed her hands from her face, and looked up at him, smiling slightly. She reached up, and ran a hand over his air slightly, as if she was saying she was okay now. "..the sake is getting warm.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rather intresting meeting.   A rather intresting meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

A rather intresting meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next