Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Vote_lcapMeeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Voting_barMeeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Vote_lcapMeeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Voting_barMeeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Yuki walked into the 11th division barracks with the stack of paperwork for the captain. Though considering the fact that the 11th division was known for not doing their paperwork she wasn't sure why she bothered, it was just needless trouble on her part. Entering the captain's office Yuki placed the paper on the desk in the centre, making a mental note to just get a lesser squad member to do this next time. Straightening up she felt a strong reiatsu coming closer to the office, and recognised it as the lieutenant of the division, even if she had never actually met him before. Instead of leaving straight away she hung back a bit to meet the lieutenant - it was always nice to know your allies.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Ryuuga walked into the office with the captains uniform on.He had a cigarette in his mouth and his zanpakutou strapped to his back the long way.He looked over to the captain in the room.

"Well hello there,this is a pleasant surprise i didnt know i was going to have a visitor this morning."He said with a smile as he sat down behind his desk.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

"I just came to drop off some paperwork." She inspected the man now sitting down across from her behind the desk. She couldn't say she liked the cigarette he had, but it seemed to go with his overall appearance.

"I figured I'd stay when I felt you approaching so I can introduce myself. I'm Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division." The corners of her mouth twitched upwards in a small smile as she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 pm

He looked her over and scratched the back of his head.He then stood up and put his cigarette out.

"Im Ryuuga Misaki,Squad 11 eleven captain.He smiled at her while introducing himself and putting his hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Yuki took the hand and shook it, secretly glad that he put out the cigarette - second hand smoking was worst than first hand smoking.

"It's nice to meet you, but I wasn't aware that 11th division had a captain." Her first impression of the captain opposite her was that he was a pretty nice guy, which was always a good impression to get.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 pm

"Haha its not surprising i dont get out much,with these knuckleheads keeping me busy all day."He said with a chuckle

Ryuuga's first impression of her,very polite had some of the highest grades in the soul reaper academy,very professional and maybe a fun side in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

"Yes, I can just imagine the amount of time you need to spend making sure nobody dies. Though, from the sound of things that's the only work you do." She cast a meaningful glance at the paper still on the desk.

"You better do that paperwork considering a came all the way over here just to deliver it." Her tone was light as she spoke to show that she was joking - it hadn't been too much of an effort considering her division was right next door. She had to only walk a few metres to get from one office to the other.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 pm

"Sorry about the clutter iv been in bankai training for the past few weeks for the past few weeks."He saud rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Don't worry about it, when you have Matsumoto Rangiku as a third seat you tend to overlook mess. So you're training for bankai? Is it going good?" She thought that he would have already had bankai being a captain, but that just meant he probably had more than necessary amounts of reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Ryuuga began to laugh at the mention of rangiku.

"Ah my rangiku can be a hassle but i cant help but love her for who she is,and how she makes me laugh. "He said with a goofy smile.

He then regained his composure.

"Im already done with it and it has gone very well thank you for asking."He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Yuki felt a small smile tug at her lips as she watched Ryuuga smile over Rangiku. True, she was pretty high-maintainance sometimes, but you got used to it.

"That's good. I remember when I got my bankai..." She shuddered slightly - they were definitely not some of her better memories.

"Did it take long to get?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 pm

It was hard work my ass was getting kicked,i wouldnt mind showing it to you sometime if youd like to see it.

He said with a smile.Opening the door the to koi pond and smoke another cigarette but in a open area so the smoke doesnt get to her.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

"That would be great! I always like seeing other's bankai considering they're usually so vastly different to each other."

She was grateful for when he opened the door to lit another cigarette - it was very considerate of him. She saw the koi pond beyond the door and couldn't help but marvel at its beauty - she had always had a soft spot for koi ponds.

"You're koi pond is so beautiful! Does it take a long time to keep it maintained? I was thinking about starting my own but I don't have nearly enough time or patience."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 am

"Captain zaraki started it long before i was here,its not to hard to maintain to be quite honest their good company before battle,i come here to think most of the time."

He then smiled up at her with a friendly face.He had never met someone with such interest in koi ponds before.It was kind of exciting to see someone, who appreciated the hard work he ,and his ex captain put into it.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm

To say she was surprised that Zaraki Kenpachi was the person to have started the pond would be the understatement of the century - she just couldn't imagine the large, violent man taking the time to make something of such beauty.

"Well, maybe I should re-look into starting my own then if it doesn't take much. Though you have obviously put a lot of care and effort into your own, something I myself probably couldn't do it." She smiled softly to accentuate the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]   Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting [Ryuuga Misaki]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Unified :: Soul Society :: Divisions :: Eleventh Division-
Jump to: