Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Vote_lcapMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Voting_barMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Vote_lcapMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Voting_barMeeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 am

Walking down the streets of Rukongai hearing the playful laughter of children from the distance brought a smile to Konoka's shell pink lips. She was petite yet she had a graceful figure, her ling brown hair fell down her back in soft waves, her warm golden brown eyes gazing around. Her soft peach cream skin made her appearance more approtchable. She was wearing her usual shinigami form except she wore a captain's hoari over it with the number nine symbol on the back indicating her rank as the captain of squad nine,her katana was strapped to her side and she had a yellow sash tied around her waist. Laughing gently in amusement as a young girl ran up to her and asked to be held. Konoka picked up the child gently and kissed her on the forehead and placed her gently back on the ground. she smiles and watching the baby ran back home. Being captain allowed her to help others. Sighing a bit as she was left alone.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 am

Ryuuga passes through the rukon district.His face is calm and collected.His black hair sets on his shoulders and is parted over his left eye.His Black kimono with his vice-captain badge on his left arm was shown in plain view.His zanpakutou was on his hip and he walked casually down the street.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 am

Konoka walking past the man wearing the lieutenant's bage, she smiled warmly knowing who he was because of the lieutenant introductions they had not too long ago.Hello lieutenant Miskai nice to see you again. she greeted politely treating him like an equal in rank.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

"Ah hello again konoka-sama."He said in a friendly manner while walking toward her.His body fresh with a new scar along his chest,from his training earlier that week.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Konoka smiled.I see your scar is getting better since that training session you had with one of my squad members I must say you did a magnificent job helping my squad members realize the true strength behind physical combat. she complimented with a slight laugh. so how have you been Ryuu-chan everything going well for you? she asked while brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Ryuuga smiled a little."You tell those boys the next time i see them were going to do it again."He said with a laugh as he remembered how he got that scar.One of them finally got through his defense of sheer brute force.He then crossed his arms."Things have been going pretty quiet in my little corner of the soul society."He said putting his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Konoka laughed a bit at his response,Sure thing they've been itching for a rematch for a while Now she then smiled warmly and she crossed her arms over her chest.and you might get your rematch today because I was on my way to the hot springs before they close, then I was going to head back to the training grounds to watch my division train you can come along and accompany me if you want
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

He laughed and smiled."It would be my honor to accompany you my lady. "He said as he began walking the direction of her destination.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Konoka flash stepped to the hot springs motel she smiled at the man who was at the desk.the man smiled and bowed respectfully. Hello Lady Konoka it's a pleasure to see you again. I say the same for you Haru I'll take two towels one for me and my friend Not a problem Konoka here you go he handed her two towels as Konoka gave him some cash. My lady you dot have to pay for your visit here you are an honored guest I know and I appreciate it but I would feel had for not paying accepting the money with sigh he smiled at her and let her pass. Konoka looked at Ryuuga and handed him his towel.she then walked into the spring and took off her clothes and wrapped the towel around herself. She then stepped into the spring and sighed. The warm water felt good.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Ryuuga stepping in behind her,His body in full view,the scars and tattoos.He had the number 69 on the left part of his chest."Ahh that feels good,i needed this before i go whop your boys in sparring again."He said sarcastically so not to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Konoka slightly blushed as he stood there naked.the blush vanished as he stepped into the water. She laughed a bit at his remark. brace yourself they have Been improving a bit...just be sure ths you don't kill them she replied while smirking a bit. Brushing her hair off her shoulder she then asked.so how's life when you're not hanging around with me or sending my squad members a free trip to Squad four? she asked teasingly
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

"Hmmm its composed of:Paper work,smoking at my koi pond and drinking sake after training my men."He said with a smile as he sank down in the water.Till it was over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Konoka laughed at his response,so in other words when you aren't nailing my men you're nailing your own squad? Konoka shakes her head,Lieutenant Miskai you really are what my female seated officers call bad ass she blushes a bit as she uses such term.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:15 pm

"I wouldnt go that far my lady i just train hard to fight hard,Though my name in the book is the behemoth.He said while laying back and accepting his complement.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Konoka laughs tell that to your group of love sick fangirls in my squad She smirks a bit while adding.I dont't even fight you but with all the fangirlism going on you manage to strike me down mentally she shivers.the things that those girls say is beyond inappropirate she makes a slight face while leaning back, covering her eyes with her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Ryuuga blushed looking down quite shocked at her words."W-w-what do they say my lady?"He said in sheer curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Konoka took her arm off of her face and looked at him.Trust me...I'm doing you a favor by not telling you.... she sighs and shakes her head.Lets just say if you're single then I'll have to give you and my male members of my squad a new training ground
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm

"Rangiku would get to them before anyone else could.But knowing her she would say it was to much work and to deal with it myself "He said with a laugh,As he got out,his body ready to get back on the grind.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Konoka smiled.rangiku eh? I'll invite her over sometime she'll teach them a lesson they'll never forget she laughs at this and gets up as well.alright then if you're ready it's time to see how much my boys progressed she quickly gets her clothes back on and drops the towel in a hamper.ready to go? she asks with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Ryuuga took the sleeves of his kimono and ripped them off just shuhei.He then put his zanpakutou back on his hip."They wont see it coming my new ability that is."He said with a pleased smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Konoka smiled.alright let's go then She then flash steps appearing in the woods where her waiting squad waits for their captain. Arriving Konoka clears her throat.alright everyone we have a guest to train with us some of you may remember him from last but regardless whoever wishes to challenge him better fight to the best of his ability! Everyone please welcome squad 11's lieutenant Misaki some of the male soul reapers rubbed thescarred areas where he injure them and one of them smirked. bring him out I'll get him this time! Just you watch my lady
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Ryuuga smiled."Your Dog meat,you little bitch."He said as he drew his sword.The air getting denser by the second."My name is Ryuuga Misaki,other wise known as the behemoth of squad eleven."He said as his sword went straight to shikai with out having its name said.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm

The male cracked his knuckles and grinned. names Fujimaru fifth seated officer of squad 9 and i'm here to Kick your ass! Hado 31 shakkaho! a blast of red energy went flying straight towards Ryuuga aiming right for his chest...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Ryuuga quickly shot it down with his zanpakutou."Nice shot way to go right for the obvious.He said with a laugh.Ryuuga then shot a bolt of lightening in the air.But what most people dont know about his fighting style is,Ryuuga is extremely strategic.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Fujimaru's face flushed with anger. Bakudo 9 Geki hado 4 Byakuri!! the bakudo spell made a red light appear around Ryuuga paralyzing him as a bolt of lightning shot out of his finger straight at Ryuugai's shoulder..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)   Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone new (tag: Ryuuga)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next