Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 am

Soren remained silent and looked at her and sighed feeling somewhat guilty for upsetting her. I don't know why...maybe it was because you felt like you needed me to do whatever...and don't cry...just because I am in a pissy mood does not mean you need to punish yourself....it just I heard from a former shinigami that I was unwanted or what...and that him and Matsuda where going to slaughter us all...and live a top the world in Hcueco Mundo...together... Soren sighed and stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

Hearing him she remembered that purple-haired shinigami that came to her flower shop & was speeking to her. "That dick face??" she spit out still sobbing. "I gave him a ciggerette! So what? It does not mean we are going to kill all shinigami!!" still gripping her arms while she layed under the bed she slammed the back of her head into the hard ground still sobbing. "I would never do that!" she yelled gripping onto her arms tighter as blood rolled down the deep cuts made from her nails & onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am

Bakudo numbr 63 Geki. Soren paralzyed matsuda and picked her up and sat her on the bed pulling her nails out from her skin and going to clean it up and released his full amount of reiatsu making her stay still on top of the kidou and he began to clean her up and wrap a bandage around her arm not smiling he was not in a good mood nor was he in a bad one and he went to the other side of the bed and pushed out of his gigai the gigai looking at her turning deathly pale gave her a icy blue stare and the real Soren went towards the window and opened it. I need to think.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 am

Matsuda gasped slightly when she reconized that she couldn't move. Feeling Soren pull her from under the bed & then sit her down she mustered up enough energy to at least turn her head from him. Feeling him begin wraping her claw-marks she sighed gently closeing her eyes. Feeling him back off & leave his GiGai she ignored him completly looking to the matress. "You know I don't need a soul pill to excape from my GiGai.. Right..?" she said softly frowning abit before she pushed her own way from her GiGai & quickly jumped off of the bed, useing her zanpaktou she went through the roof & attic, & soon began jumping building to building away from him. This excape was enough so her GiGai could move. The GiGai sighed softly before she stood up & walked to the bathroom decideing to take a bath. Her GiGai locked the door after she slammed it shut. Still jumping building from building Matsuda couldn't help but cry. She kept her spiritual energy down to where none of it could be senced, & she made sure she lost Soren. Stopping for a second she looked up to the sky which had looked like it was trying to rain. Sighing geftly she forced abit of heat from her body, adding moisture into the air, & soon it began raining; after this she continued jumping intill she was hidden in a tree at Baku Park.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 am

Soren looked at her and shook his head head and jumped out the other way and he sighed. Going from building to building seeing Matsuda going the other way and getting smaller her tears mixing in with the rain. and he stopped looking down feeling rather guiltly fell to his knee's and kept looking down as it coninuedd to rain. ...she doesn't seem to want me dead...but I don't get it maybe I should just disappear....would she like that...it would be easier for if I was not...around to screw it up...I guess I better go say bye... Soren turned around keeping his head down going towards Matsuda not worried about his presence or not.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am

"I'm worthless..." she muttered softly looking down as the rain began to soak her hair. "I might as well get the hell out of his life before I screw things up worse.." still sobbing, she reconized his spiritual pressure next to her & instantly flash-stepped away from him & on the other end of the park not wanting to talk or hear anything. "Fuck it. I screwed it up enough as it is. I've had enough with being here." standing up in the tree she instatly flash-stepped away from the park in search for an arrancar or hollow.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 am

Soren sighed and tried to follow her hiding his reiatsu and he begun his full flash step trying to follow her. coming closer to her began to push himself even further and jumping jump higher then her and tried to tackle but too no avail missing her his zanpaktou taking a bounce into a nearby all Soren being stopped by a rather large leg of some sort and he peeked up seing a rather large arrancar standing before and he went to grab his zanpaktou it not being there. The arrancar grabing Soren and smiled. mmm such a tasey meal....I think I am going to you but first I willl knock you around a little. the Arrncar throwing Soren with some force and he slammed into a pole Soren hitting his head began to bleed and was dizzy as he got up his legs weak and went forward. ...I...don't have any time for you...I have got to get to....Matsuda.... The arrancar began to laugh picking him up and bit into his arm Soren actually screaming what seemed to be his last thought was. [i]Heh...I screwed up I didn't want to screw up or disappear like this....I....ruined her life....I am a failure....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 am

Matsuda quickly turned around hearing an arrancar & Soren. "Soren!" she shouted almost immedatly not knowing what to do. Quickly closeing her eyes tightly as she saw his blood she sobbed for a second before jerking froward takeing her zanpaktou from it's sheith. "Leave him alown you bastard!" she shouted ramming her zanpaktou in it's stomach & soon bringing it upwards sliceing completly through it's head. Takeing the now-dead arracar's hand from his head she tossed it's body to the side while sheithing her zanpaktou again & holding Soren, hugging him. "Soren..." she sobbed lightly burrying her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 am

Soren looked at her for a second he gave a small smile and sighed he was in pain as he looked at her. ...I'm so sorry.... that was all Soren said before wrapping a rm around her and passing out his reiatsu seemed to quiet down he was tired and hence could not fight the hollow.

sorry it is short. blank minded.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am

Holding him close to her she felt his spiritual energy drop almost as soon as he passed out, but not knowing that he passed out she held him close & began shakeing him lightly. "Soren! Damnit Soren! Don't die!" she cryed before holding him close & reconizeing that he was still breathing. Sighing gently happy with this afew tears streamed down her face as she lightly put him over her shoulder & flash-stepped to her home, & once again, useing her zanpaktou to get inside without a key. She instantly went to her room & placed Soren on one side of the bed before studying him, walking to the bathroom to get some cleaning supplys, & soon beging to clean his wounds once she came back in her GiGai which was dressed in her NightGown again.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:54 am

Soren woke up and looked at her kinda sighing. ...I am sorry...I am...sorry...just I didn't think you cared...and...just... Soren seemed to be rather distrubed by this and looked away from her his only fearing being rejection although he did deserve it and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Matsuda watched as he woke up & decided to help him sit up. Listing to him she grew abit worryed & finished bandageing his head. "I don't care?" she asked quietly looking to him. Smileing softly she turned him to her & said, "Soren, You mean everything to me, I love you." smileing after she said this she lightly pushed her lips to his & wrapped her arms around him. Backing up her head from him slightly she said looking into his eyes. "You are my everything Soren."
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:11 pm

Soren kissed her back looking at her. having his head bandaged up and all most of the left side of his upper body and looked at Matsuda with a serious face. Yeah I love you too Matsuda... Soren held her close and looked at her. Sorry...I guess have never had a family before so....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Matsuda held him close saying, "I Know, but I discrased my family & my ansestors; So I know how you feel. Because I left my family myself." sighing gently she easly slipped that thought from her shoulder & looked to him smileing & soon began kissing him again deepening the kiss abit.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Soren kissed her back and kept holding her and kissing her and looked at her. ...Maybe...if you wanted we could start our own family....the both of us...and maybe a kid....either boy or girl I don't which...but who am I kidding I would be a terrible father.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Matsuda looked at him as she spoke & smiled abit evily before she said, "Oh, so, you wern't kidding about that?" snickering lightly she began kissing him again & placeing a hand on the bottom of his cloakings of where his legs met & began rubbing it softly. Lifting her lips from his for a second she said softly, "That's fine.." snickering softly she then continued to kiss him & rub.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 am

Soren watched her carefully as she put her hand their and rub and it kinda turned him on a little although not getting him fully hard and he kissed her back and watched her. Matsuda....what are you planning to do....I thought you didn't like the thought of sex... Soren kissed her and let her coninue to rub.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 am

"Oh, I never said that.. I just don't like being teased about it..." she snickered continueing to rub him abit harder & continue to kiss him. "But, If your sure about this, then we can continue?" she said abit un-sure looking at her hand, but did not stop rubbing.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 am

Soren kissed her back he was going to tear it up even though he was slightly injured it did not matter to him in fact he wanted this. Alright let's go just making sure you did not want me to force it into you. Soren kept getting a little horny and kissed matsuda back.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 am

"I, probally would have allowed you to.." she snickered softly before she continued to kiss him & lean her body on his & continued kissing him deeply moveing her hand under his bottom robeings & massageing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 am

ooc: is she in her gigai?

Soren kissed her back as she continued to kiss him and he felt her hand getting closer to him and looks at her. What are you planning on doing...no messing with my trouser snake....heh well for you maybe just a little... Soren laughed a bit and he liked it when he touched her and kept kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:33 pm

OOC: Yes.

IC: "Awwwhh... Why not..?" she purred before she began kissing him again & also beging to stroke him softly then roughly for a few seconds before she continued to stoke it lightly. "What's wrong..?" she chuckled before she continued kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

Soren moved a hand down her back softly and playfully slapped her ass and kissed her deeply looking at her. I am playing with you...and I am gooing to show you the meaning of pleasure. Soren said continuing the kiss
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Matsuda gasped slightly feeling her butt being slapped & blushed slightly before she looked aback up to him. Giggleing softly she said in a soft tone continueing to stroke him softly, "Don't worry, I'm not going to stop you.." she said playfully before continueing to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Soren looked at her and smiled softly kissing her back and began to pull up on her night grown slowly taking it off kissing her playfully taking his shirt off as well ans he kept on kissing her as she stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next