Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Training{Private, Tag: Soren} Empty
PostSubject: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 am

Matsuda sighed gently sitting on the corner of a building in her shinigami form. Her GiGai was at the flower shop, eather selling the flowers or re-arrangeing them. She knew that Soren wanted to train with her, & thought it would be fun. It was a cool night & barely any clouds were out showing the cressent moon. She had a pair of headphones on her head & a ciggerette held in her right hand between her index & middle finger. Listing to the hard rock song she quietly wispered singing along with the song in a ghoastly voice,
"Sweet dreams are made of this,
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas...
Everybody's looking for something...
Some of them want to use you,
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you,
Some of them want to be abused.
Sweet dreams are made of this,
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas..
Everybody's looking for something..
Some of them want to use you,"

She stopped for a second pauseing the music & looking around senceing Soren's spiritual pressure & waited for him to find her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

Soren being a sneaky ninja on a night on had lower his spiritual pressure and heard matsuda singing. He waited a bit thought her voice seemed rather nice and he smiled a bit listening to herhe knew the song and began a little tune of his own. Death is on the tip of her tongue and dangers at the tip of her fingers
streets are on fire tonight....
Soren jumped in his shinigami uniform and smiled at her. Yeah...nice sing ing but you ready for this love?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 am

Matsuda jumped slightly seeing Soren then beinging to blush lightly when he mentioned her singing. Trying to ignore it, she nodded her head lightly before standing up & faceing him. "Yes, I'm ready.." she said haveing her blushing fade away & soon jumping high inot the air so that none of the buildings or people would get harmed while they were training.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 am

Soren Jumped up as well getting high enough and backed away from Matsuda the cresent moon could be seen between them and Soren drew out his palish white zanpaktou. His haori over his d to float a bit in the air a small smile loomed over his face as he began to twirl his blade around in the moonlight. Waiting on you Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

She waited as he jumped from the building & studyed him as he drew his zanpaktou. Nodding her head softly she began running towards him at a speed that was almost like a flash-step. Ending up becide him she quickly drew her zanpaktou & ran it across his chest cutting it abit. Lanidn not to far away from behind him she turned her ehad slightly to see how his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 am

Knowing she was a close combatant he jerked himself back causing her attack to miss for now Soren taking his chance to thrust forward if he timed his reaction right his blade would have stopped right before hitting her heart just to taunt her a bit although she should have known he wouldn't have never killed her. Well know should we be getting serious instead of playing around?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 am

"Yes, I find it funny also Soren-San.." she said softly from behind him gripping his hair & pulling his head towards hers before she quickly swung her sword & held it at the front of his neck. "It's funny that you do not remember my little Fire clones. I set them all out before this fight started.. I might even be a clone myself, Who knows?" The clone who was in front of Soren smiled widely before it decided to prove it to him & stap it's own zanpaktou through it's chest, it went through, but no damage was done. No blood came out. Instead, the clone quickly took it out, showing no damage what-so-ever. "See..?" she said from behind him still holding his hair.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 am

Soren smiled laughing and looked around at her aren't you a funny one love but remember I did not become captain for nothing and why would I carelessly fight to a close combat fighters as the 12th division division I was meant to rip any hope out from you...oh is the water? The Soren seemed to wrap around the clone and freeze while the real Soren already in Shikai whistled while sending out another clone. I hope she is ready to stop playing clones this is boring me...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 am

"What..?" the clone in front of him said watching him. "Danju...(Damn...)" the clone murmered watching him. Quickly turneing around seeing his bankai she senced that his shinigami side was allready back in his GiGai. Growling softly seeing this she turned upwards to the clone holding her zanpaktou to it's. At the time another clone slammed it's elbow into Soren's GiGai's back causeing his shinigami spirit to almost instatly fly out. "Stop hideing." it said growling softly. She barly was ever able to study his moves, & decided that she would end up doing so. So she made the clone that was standing in front of him like the real thing. The spiritual energy was the same, everything.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 am

ooc: I said I was on the building in my release form sending put clones but okay...

ic: Soren whom was pushed out of his gigai landed out in front of her and smiled. I am guessing hiding time is over...alright then...Purify, Amtsukami. Soren's uniform semed to grow similar to ichigo's and Soren jst stood there and sighed. Bakudo 63. Geki... A red mist floated over Matsuda and he peered to he sorner was not right she would not be toying at him like that
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 am

((OOC: Well then elaborate what you said so I can understand.))

IC: Matsuda's clone looked around her just as the red smoke surrounded her. "Fine Fine" the real Matsuda said from behind him just abefore she ran to him almost seeming like a flash-step with her zanpaktou in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 am

Oh...there you are... Soren said and turning around making a zing sound when the blades sliding across each other reaching their ears. Soren looked at Matsuda carefully and smiled trying to get her off guard.So Matsuda wanna have a kid?! Upon the ending of that sentence Soren flashed a light out of his zanpaktou blinding Matsuda and moved leaving a clone just like him standing there in that position looking at her with that stupid grin and such.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 am

Matsuda looked at him for a moment then gasped slightly hearing his comment. Yelping slightly being surrprised by the light she took a quick step back before she smiled widly watching the real Soren run off. "I can see almost through any light Soren!" she shouted with her eyes tearing slightly from the light right before it faded down. Looking at the clone she quickly dissmissed the idea that it was there & flash-stepped towards Soren before she jumped on his back & began beating his head with her fists while her zanpaktou was in her right hand, but she made sure that it did not cut him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am

Gah Matsuda....why in the hel do you keep jumping on me?! Soren looked back and snapped at her. The snap was a playful snap and he meant nothing by it just a simple ploy to get Matsuda distracted. Oh your eyes are tearing...are your sure your eagle eyes will be able to last much longer love?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 am

"GAH!" surprised about his comments about her going blind she snapped, "Shut it Spren!" forceing her fingers behind his neck she pressed three pressure points on the back of dhis neck so that he could not move & soon pushed out enough spiriual pressure to send him to the ground with her still atop it him, slamming into it. "Soren!" she yelled realeseing her grip on his neck & jumping up & down on his back abit hard.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:54 am

Soren who had suceeded in leading her too him had grabbed her hand twisted it pushing her face to the ground not hard but not gentle. Soren went over and stomped on her other hand until she let go of her zanpaktou pretending to be like a cop putting her arm too her back and sat there. Funny how it ends up being you on all fours and me on top riding you....mans that is what she said.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 am

Yelping slightly as she was pulled to the ground she gasped slightly before she began blushing when she hear whet he said & soon her back burst into flames throwing him off of her & almost burning a huge hole in his shinigami outfit. "Sicko!!" she screamed looking to him. His outfit was still on fire as she said this & as her anger grew so did the fire on both him and her, the diffrance was that it was not burning her robeing.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Soren remained despite his situation and held his breath his zanpaktou taking the water molecules out of the air and gathering int a gaint water droplet surrounding him in without the air the flames would begin to soffocate and he loooked towards Matsuda trapped her in a gaint bubble and lowered the temperatureto where it began to freeze not exactly freezing but making the water seem unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Watching him douse out the flames she quickly looked up soon seeing herself in water. She was like a wet cat, something not to screw with now. She absolutly hated water, & instead of makeing her calm she began getting more pissed as she struggled to get out. Trying to hold her nose abit of steam could be seen from the top of the bubble from her temper evaporateing it. Soon ethe bubble completly burst from the pressure of heat in the center of it building up. "SOREN!" she yelled running toward him & soon flash-stepping behind him & holding his neck to where he cannot move. As she did this she was growling softly wondering what the hell he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 am

Soren turned very serious for a few moment and as she approached and held him there he seemed to makes a strip of water cut matsuda's skin and he wrapped te stater around her hands bring them together and froze them and knowing if she was surprise the results could be that he would kick her away from him and fire a small light blast at her midsection because he did not rightly care anymore. and he glared at her. ..Let's stop this before I have to kill you...I am not feeling int he game type mood. Soren turned to walk away from the fight feeling really irritated he felt like killing someone.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 am

"Then why the hell ask me if I want a child?!" she snapped back haveing moth hands stuck together. "& I wasn't playing a game! I HATE WATER!" she screamed again before looking to her hands. Blowing a light fire string on it the ice soon began melting, & she soon yanking her hands apart breaking it. Looking at the cut for a moment she sighed gently ignoreing it & flash-stepping from him not knowing what the hell was wrong. Appearing back in her house she looked outside before looking to her GiGai which was sitting on the couch looking to her. "Everything ok?" she asked looking up to Matsuda. "Yea.. I guess so. Soren's just on his man period.." she finished hacking up a pill & soon comeing back in contact with her GiGai. Her GiGai was allready dressed in her white night gown dress & had cleaned everything. Looking around to make sure everything was neat she walked to her room & layed on the bed looking out to the moon from out her wondow.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 am

Soren didn't care he just wanted to get away from them he hated back stabbers when turned around. Just nevermind that...go play with your espada friends then kill me as fast as you can...because I am going to help the shinigami...to a certain extent...but you don't care now do you. Soren mocked and he went back his gigai and spied a hollow to piss matsuda off he flash stepped and stabbbed it through it's mask and then back to his gigai and walked around.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 am

Seeing Soren kill the hollow she sighed gently not really careing. Now she knew why he was mad. Burying herself under the covers the soon slipped off the bed & crawled under the bed soon laying on the ground & stareing up at the springs. "Espada are not friends.. I just simply want to be taught by them.." still looking to the matress from under the bed she pulled on the sheet that way it fell half-way to the ground but hid where she was. "I'm an idiot. After seeing how poor I fight, I wouldn't even be able to survive there.." closeing her eyes tightly afew tears streamed down the side of her head & she opened her mouth slightly to avoid sobbing, instead of sobbing she was breathing at a rapid pace, to were it could almost not be heard.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 am

Soren was still rather irritated and sighed. You know...it is just really hard for someone to go and say that they hate shinigami and all that side with them should die...I sided with them does that mean I deserve death...I don't know who taught you to hate me...and the people like me so much...but if it really had come to it to either with me or live with the espada...what would you choose I won't blame you for whatever you say. Soren felt rather bad because she hated Shinigami and since he was one does that mean he needed to die it felt like it...he asked that question to see what would have happened and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

Matsuda gasped softly hearing Soren's voice, But didn't want to answer. Instead she crossed her arms across her chest & held the top of each arm with that oppesite hand. "If your so damn pissed off then why the hell do you care??" she yelled sobbing outloud. Tightening her grip on her arms she said softly forceing her eyes shut again. "Soren Damnit! I never said you disurved death! Your the only shinigami who ever cared for me! The other shinigami don't even care! If I wanted to go to Hueco Mundo while I had a chance, & leave you behind if I hated you, don't you think I would not be here right now???" her nails began digging into her skin as she yelled this, causeing the places where her nails were on to beging bleeding slightly. "If I hated you then why did I bring you back?! Can you answer that?!" Keeping her hands on her oppisite arms she continued to sob out loud not careing if he heard her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} Empty

Back to top Go down

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next