Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Vote_lcapTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Voting_barTraining{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:11 am

Smileing gently hearing him & feeling his hands on her back she replyed, "Well then, I think we just have to thank the God himself for giveing up such a gift." smileing gently after she said this she lifted her head slightly & gave him a quick kiss on his lips before she rested her head on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am

Soren kissed her on the lips and he smiled as he kept rubbing her back and movig in the bath water. I suppose so are you hoping for a boy or a girl...and got any idea's for a name...and do you want to marry me? Soren said the the last part kinda quickly knowing she would catch it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

Matsuda looked up to him when he mentioned getting marryed & frowned lightly before she sat up in the tub sitting in it. "That would be great, but, I have no idea where to have it, how to get the money for a wedding dress, or anything else, really related to that." she sighed gently after she said this & continued looking to the ground feeling abit sorry for herself.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am

Soren sighed looking at her and smiled a bit. Your forgetting I have money...I am not a dirt poor scumbag...before I died I had all my money since Sieryu was a noble and he gave that too me they had it transferred into real money so therefore...I am rich...well we are rich...and do you think the our kid will have shinigami powers? Soren asked looking at her he was now offically going to be a father and it made him rather nervous.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 am

Looking up & towards him as he spoke she siged gently before replying, "Yes, But I never said that you were poor, & I do think that he/she will have shinigami abilities." smileing softly after she said this she looked to his bandages & frowned again before she began to stand up, trying to keep her footing. "Your bandages are soaking wet, please, let me replace them.."
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Soren started to get up out of the tub of matsuda. Very well....and you seem rather calm about this. Soren stated before he looked at her one last time.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 pm

"It's fine, really... I have allways wanted to have a child with the one I love.." she said softly stepping from the bathtub then wrapping an towl around her chest & body. Digging in a small cabnet she pulled out another towl for Soren & handed it to him before she began searching for more Guase wraps. "Just don't blame me if I get abit moody.." she snickered still looking through the cabnet.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Soren smiled getting up wrapping the twoel around him and looked at her. Yeah...me too so...umm was I any good for you or what cause if not I am sure I can go another round Soren said that with a little pervy tone in his voice smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:23 pm

Matsuda turned around slightly after she found the wraps & looked to him as he spoke. "Yes, it was great." she said laughing slightly before she befane un-wrapping the guase wraps then looking up to him studying the soaked ones.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Soren sat there as she began to unwrap the wet gause bandages and he stoodthere smiling slightly he found this rather funny and knew he was not going to want to move tomorrow and he sighed lightly looking at the time it was 3:30 AM
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

As she began un-wrapping the soaked guase wraps from his head she sighed gently seeing the wound & turned around getting some spray-on medicine. "This, might hurt abit..." she said softly before she twisted off the cap & began spraying on the medicine trying not to get any in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 am

The medicine stuck against Soren's skin and he bit the cover and looked around at her his eyes having a angry look to them and he sighed. What was that for....you owe me something... Soren looked at her and smiled kisssing her as she took of his bandages.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 am

Matsuda looked at him & laughed slightly before she began kissing hjim & also beging to re-wrap his wounds with the dry guase wraps. "I'm so sorry..." she giggles parting her lips from his for a second before she continued to kiss him & wrap the guase around him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 am

Soren sat there and kissed her back and felt her wrapping to bandages around his skin so that he could heal properly. A father....wow...I am a father....I won't be like Ishpaleum if I can help it...I have to be there for them...both of them Matsuda and the baby...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:18 am

Matsuda smiled lighly into the kiss & soon pulled from it still wrapping his wounds. Looking at his reaction she tilted her ehad to the side just as she finished wrapping them. "What's wrong?" she asked studying him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:21 am

As she finished and asked him what was wrong he looked to her and smiled lightly. I dunno maybe I am excited about being a father...what about you being a mother...I mean don't get me wrong I am a little nervous but nothing compared to the awesome things coming from this.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 am

Matsuda looked at him & smiled softly after he was done talking & replyed, "Yes, I know, I am excited too, but we do not even know for sure if I am going to have a baby. But, let's pray that I will." smileing softly after she said this she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 am

Soren smiled and gave a little nod. Yeah I will hope you can have a son or a daughter though I don't really which I will train them to become a strong person and to follow their own code. Soren said as he began hugging her softly.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Matsuda smiled as he hugged her & said softly beging to back up, "Well then, I guess we should both get dressed to get some sleep? It sounds to me that we will both have a big day tomorrow." she laughed slightly after she said this she turned around & began walking to their room, grabbing her nightgown that was tossed on the floor & quickly slipping it on before she began to dip in her dresser looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Soren smiled a bit looking at her calmly. Okay yeahh.... Soren said as he watched her slip the nightgown back on and smiled laying back in the bed closing his eyes while she grabbed something.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Matsuda turned around for a second before turning back to her dresser & taeing out a pair of pannies & slipping them on before she walked over to the bed, oppidite of Soren & soon slipped herself under the covers & next to him before she began to cuddle agenst him abit.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Soren slipped underneath the covers and held Matsuda close as possible kissing her on top of te forehead before he closed his eyes and drifted off to La-La land having impossible dreams he was in a rather excellcent mood and extremely tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training{Private, Tag: Soren}   Training{Private, Tag: Soren} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training{Private, Tag: Soren}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5