Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Taking a walk [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Taking a walk [Open] Vote_lcapTaking a walk [Open] Voting_barTaking a walk [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Taking a walk [Open] Vote_lcapTaking a walk [Open] Voting_barTaking a walk [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Taking a walk [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Taking a walk [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

(Don't feel like doing an overly descriptive post right now.)

Although it was only seven in the morning, the sun had rose high in the sky, and morning light streamed through Byakuya's open window. He yawned and opened his eyes, looking out into his garden full of flowers and cherry blossom trees. Cool morning air rushed into the room, and Byakuya shivered slightly. Getting up, he closed the window, and walked into the bathroom. After a shower, he got dressed and headed out before Rukia or any of the servants could wake up.

He walked along the empty streets of the Soul Society, gazing around at his surroundings. He loved early mornings when he was the only one around. It was a good time for thinking without being interrupted by Renji, his overly talkative lieutenant.

The paperwork’s finished... everything's in order in the 6th division... there are no meetings... I guess I have the day off. Perhaps I should get next weeks paperwork? No... not yet. Besides, I want to get away from Abarai today. If I do paperwork he'll be there, looking over my shoulder the whole day.

Byakuya sighed. This was one of the few days when he had nothing to do and he intended to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Rukia woke late, and quietly looked around her sparse bedroom. She had never thought to be burdened by too many things, as she had never had much to call her own. She guessed growing up in one of the worst towns of Soul Society had something to do with that. She sighed to herself as she sat up, and eventually stood. She quickly put away her bed things and prepared for her day as usual, until she noticed the height of the sun in the sky, already nine in the morning...

Was it really that late? How long had it been since she had slept that long? She shook her head from the drowsiness and went about her morning dressing and getting ready for the day. She walked past the door to her nii-sama's room not surprised to find the room immaculate and spotless, with him already gone. No matter how hard she tried, and one day she had not gone to bed purposefully, she never saw him leave. She knew that he enjoyed his mornings, but it was also the one time he seemed less grumpy.

One question burned in her mind as she exited the manor, and there was only person who could answer her... The only problem she had now was in finding him. She hastened her step to the 6th Division headquarters hoping that she could catch him before he got himself too involved with paper work, she knew from Renji that once he started he would not be pleased when disturbed.

Arriving at his office she quickly opened the doors as she bowed, "Nii-sa...", she started to say, only then looking up at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:46 am

Maybe I can get something done before Abarai gets here... then I'll tell him that everything's done and he can leave. Byakuya walked toward the sixth division, looking around him as he walked, just seeing. The air was cool, and there was a gentle breeze that made the leaves on the trees rustle slightly. It was a beautiful morning, and Byakuya hoped it would be a beautiful day. It had been so cold lately, but it seemed to be getting warmer, much to Byakuya's relief. He really didn't like the cold weather. But then again, Byakuya didn't like really hot weather either. He preferred cool or warm weather, not too hot and not too cold. Spring and Fall.

Byakuya entered the Sixth Division, and, after making sure everything was in order and nothing was damaged, went into the office. He sat down at his large desk, and saw that a large pile of papers had been placed before him. He frowned and picked one up, scanning it quickly. Next weeks paperwork is in early, he thought, sighing. I guess I'll have to stay here all day after all. Of course, Byakuya didn't have to stay. The paperwork wasn't due until next week, but Byakuya always turned in his paperwork early. Turning it in early meant Renji couldn't misplace or damage it. It was the safest thing to do.

Byakuya picked up a pen, and, after reading the paper thoroughly, began to write. He took his time, making sure he got everything right and left nothing out. And of course, he made sure his handwriting was neat. He didn't want the papers to look like something Kenpachi Zaraki had written. He shuddered at the thought. God forbid.

He was on his third paper, writing quickly but neatly, when he heard the door open and Rukia speak. "What is it, Rukia?" he asked, not looking up from his papers. His voice was cold. He loved Rukia, but he never showed it. He treated her like he treated everyone else. He wondered briefly why she had come. Rukia didn't often come to the Sixth Division office. He hoped nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

"Hai, Nii-sama..."Rukia raised her head slowly careful not to look in her brother's eyes. He was doing paperwork, which he always seemed to be doing... Her heart beat faster in her chest, further increasing her anxiety level.

And she was interrupting him... Darn it! I had this all planned in my head... How in the world can I approach him about this? Nii-sama was only looking out for my best interest... But when I think about it he prevented... Why would he do something like that?

"Nii-sama, is it true that you were the one that prevented me from achieving a seated officers position in my squad?" She rushed on, "I heard that you did...

She looked up at his face, searching for any sign of emotion, but not expecting to find anything.

Ahhh!!! she mentally screamed, why did I think I had enough courage to ask this of him? And why here? I knew I should have woken up earlier and asked him before he left... Now I just want to get out of here before Renji shows up and make things worse by picking on me!!
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 am

-as ryoma was walking toward byakuya's office he was thinking about what he was going to after he finshed his Business with him. ryoma was mainly looking at the clouds above him most of the way. as soon as he reached the 6th squad barracks he opened the door and walked in.-

i am sure he won't mind

-ryoma continued walking towards byakuya's office and shortly after arriving he was in front of byakuya's office. ryoma then pulled the door open and walked in.-

byakuya sorry to interupt, but have you finshed those documents i gave you 2 days ago?

-ryoma then looked around byakuya's office and see's Rukia standing behind him, he then turns toward her-

i am truly sorry if i interupted something.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 am

She heard... where did she hear that? I asked Captain Ukitake to keep that a secret... oh well, I might as well tell her the truth now....

"Yes, Rukia, it's true," Byakuya confirmed, still not looking up from his paperwork. "Being a seated officer is rather dangerous. Would you want to risk your life just for a position? Isn't being a regular shinigami good enough? You don't have to take risks this way."

Byakuya heard the door open and someone come in. Not now... I don't have time to talk to everyone. People need to stop interrupting me.

"Of course I finished them," Byakuya replied. Who do you think I am, Zaraki? "They're right...." Byakuya looked where he had put the papers the other day. They weren't there. Abarai....

Byakuya sighed and got up, walking around the office to the cabinet in the back. He opened it, then, not seeing any papers, closed it. He quickly glanced around the room. The small office was very neat, everything in its place. Byakuya hated messes. He made sure everything was in order when he left everyday.

Seeing no stray papers, he said back down at his desk. "It seems my lieutenant misplaced them," he told Ryoma. "I'm sure they'll turn up soon." They better.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 am

"Nii-sama..."She replied evenly, although she was shaking slightly with suppressed frustration.

It was true... How could he do something like that! When I came home my first day in my squad I felt his disappointment in my not receiving an officers position, but now I find that it was a lie? He knew already that I wasn't getting a seated position!

"Being a seated officer is rather dangerous.
Would you want to risk your life just for a position? Isn't being a regular shinigami good enough? You don't have to take risks this way."

Dangerous? He can't be worried about me, can he? I'm just his sister in law that he had to take in... He did it out of obligation for her, Hisana...

"There is danger in every mission.... nii-sama... I think that I could really..." She stopped when the door opened and in walked the captain of the 9th squad. Her eyes grew large as he walked into the room, past her, without even acknowledging her.

"Byakuya sorry to interupt, but have you finished those documents I gave you 2 days ago?"

She slowly started to back away from her brother's desk, getting closer to the door, trying to leave quietly, not wanting to Captain Sakuraba to ask her what she was doing there...

"I am truly sorry if I interrupted something"

"Uhm, no nothing at all... Nii-sama I will talk to you later, I'm sorry to interrupt your paperwork, gomen."

Walking out of the office and not breaking into a dead run proved to be one of the most difficult things for Rukia to do, and as she cleared the 6th squad barracks she unintentionally hurried her pace. She should have continued asking her brother what she had really intended, but again she had lost her nerve.

Why am I always like this, I need to be confident in myself! I can do this, I have the ability... I know that I could be a good Vice Captain... I could help Soul Society...

She looked up, realizing that she had come to her own squads office, which was surprisingly empty. She walked up to the desk and enjoyed the feeling of the smooth surface under her hands, imagining herself seated there. She sighed to herself, it didn't look like that it was even a possibility with her over-protective brother...

Maybe I can catch him again today, and this time I will ask him! Even if the Captain Commander is in the room!

She soon lost herself in her thoughts, her back to the office doors.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 am

Byakuya glanced up at Rukia, hearing the frustration in her voice. He knew how hearing that would make her feel. I'm sorry, Rukia. I just wanted to protect you.... He longed to say that to her. To tell her he cared about her. But he couldn't. He just couldn't. Byakuya never apologized to anyone, even when he knew he was wrong. It was below him. He didn't say anything as he watched her run out the doors.

He sighed, and turned back to his paperwork, completely forgetting Ryoma was in the room. He glanced down at it, but couldn't concentrate. He couldn't forget about Rukia. She sounded like she wanted to ask me something.... he thought, frowning. I wonder what it was.

Byakuya shook his head in frustration. He couldn't do paperwork now. He got up, suddenly realizing that Ryoma was still there. "I must leave," he told him. "I'll get the paperwork to you tomorrow." That is if I ever find it. Once Abarai has something it tends to disappear... let's just hope it's not too late.

Byakuya walked out the door and headed down the streets of his division. Birds were chirping happily, and people were talking and laughing. "Good morning, Captain!" A few members of his squad called to him. He just nodded to them, not really looking.

I need to find Rukia, he realized, looking around. I need to know what she was going to ask me.... He headed toward the 12th Division, thinking she might have gone there. He looked around, then headed to the office. The doors were open and he stood outside, looking in at her. "Rukia."
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:59 am

-ryoma then turns toward Byakuya, seeing that he is bothered by Rukia. ryoma walks toward him and says-

i know your tring to protect her, but you can't keep doing that forever. you have to let her stand on her own. that is the only way she is going to grow, though she will need your Guidance along the way.

-ryoma takes a breath-

so lets go find her together, and think about what i told you though, k

-ryoma then started to walk with Byakuya out of his office to find Rukia. while walking out ryoma had rough idea of where she might be. he then informs Byakuya about it since roma tends to see Rukia though out the soul Society. ryoma belived she might be at the Shinigami Academy on the roof since ryoma found her there before-
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 am

(Ok this just might be from me just waking up, but is Ryoma Sakuraba with byakuya at division 13 HQ or on the roof...)
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:48 pm

(ooc- well all ryoma is doing is following captain kuchiki to where ever he is going. all ryoma did is lay out a possible idea of where rukia might be. i hope this answers your question)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 am

"Nii-sama..." Rukia turned toward the office doors, startled to see
her brother standing there. She immediately bowed her head, not wanting
to look him in the eyes. Afraid that she would lose her nerve the
moment she saw his face.

"I believe that I am capable of... Well that I am able to help Soul
Socitey.." She raised her face at this, "I think you should allow me
to be promoted to Vice Captain... There are so many vacancies from the
fighting... "

She noticed the Captain Sakuraba standing behind her brother and blushed at having spoken so boldly.

Great, I know I said I wouldn't mind if someone else overheard this, but now that I am facing it, I'm more nervous than ever! Well I asked anyway, there's not much more I can do... He either accepts the fact that I can't be under his protection forever or he is his usually cool demeanor where nothing affects him.

"I'm sorry, Captain Sakuraba, I didn't know you were," she blushed slightly at the words, "here..." She gave him a quick bow as a show of respect.

I really didn't want anyone else to know of my request... then again I don't even know how much he heard of my conversation earlier. It's too late now....

She searched her brother's face for any sign of acceptance of her request.
Back to top Go down
Atem Muto

Atem Muto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Musha is seen casually walking along. He is heard talking to himself as he looks around. He frequently looks up at the sky and growls. He then casually moves at a quicker pace and ignores all that are around him.
"Where the hell are all the drunken morons to kill." "It is too calm and peaceful." "I need to see blood spilled and hear screams of terror."
He then looks to see if any humans are committing genocide or even any homicide. He then runs to a tree and slams his fists into it.
"This shit is pissing me off." "Damn this tree and damn these lowly humans."
Musha then licks the blood of his hand and feels the rage brewing inside of him. He then jumps and roundhouse kicks the tree and it causes a dent. He then release his anger on the tree and starts attacking it. He then stops and looks at the blood on his hands and feet.

"Why was I named Musha!?" "What was father's point!?" "Everyone caused my name to be of purpose!" "It makes me even more furious knowing this tree is not bleeding or dying yet."
Back to top Go down
http://kil1.forumotion.net/
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

-ryoma then walks toward Rukia and place's his right hand on her right shoulder, and has a small grin on his face. he was glad to to see that Rukia was ok, but real got his attention was the fact that she wanted to become vice-captain. ryoma then says to her.-

i am glad you you want the position and from the looks of it you seem like the kind of person to everything you have for something important to you. I also I can tell from the look on you face you want someone important to you to give you thier approvel. isn't that right, Rukia...

-ryoma then turns his head toward byakuya-

you with proper training she could become a very stong vice-captain, and maybe even get the title that i had.

-ryoma turns back towards Rukia, with nothing else to say for the moment-
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 am

(I'll reply to this soon, but PLEASE guys don't post so much without me!)
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:23 am

Rukia as a Vice captain....? Byakuya was startled by her words. She wants to be a Vice Captain? He had never suspected that. He'd thought she was content by just being a shinigami... not a seated officer. But then again, he never really talked to her. She didn't have a chance to tell him what she wanted. And he always acted so cold to her... she might have been afraid to tell me, Byakuya realized.

He regretted the way he acted toward her. The way he made her think he didn't care. He did care; it was just hard for him to show his feelings. In truth, he was almost afraid to get close to her... he had been close to Hisana and she died. His parents died. His grandparents died. Everyone he had been close to died. So he tried to keep his distance from her. He thought that by doing this he would learn not to care about her, not to love her. But that didn't work. He cared about her more than he would admit, even to himself. And because he cared about her, he wanted to keep her safe. He had never considered her feelings. He had never thought that she might want to be a seated officer and not just a regular shinigami. He had never thought about how hid decision might hurt her.

Byakuya frowned at Ryoma. "I don't believe you have any say in this."

He turned his gaze to Rukia and looked at her. She does have the strength... maybe I should let her... but what if she gets hurt? What if she gets killed? What if I lose her too? I couldn't stand it if I lost someone else I love.... But... isn't her happiness important to me? She's a strong shinigami. She might be able to handle being a lieutenant. I have to stop being protective. If being a lieutenant will bring her happiness... I may have to take that chance.

Byakuya sighed, his eyes weary. "All right. You can become a lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Atem Muto

Atem Muto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am

Musha stops and takes a deep breath. He then sits under a tree and observes them. He lays his blade on the ground next to him. He then gets up after a few minutes and picks his blade up and puts it back in the correct place. He then sends out massive spiritual pressure around him.

"Any morons that walk by will be crushed." "I wonder who will be the true warrior to be my Vice Captain."

He then focuses quite hard. He then reduces the amount of spiritual pressure being put out. He then takes out his blade and looks at. He decides to hold it up to the sun for no reason.

"Domination is only for the cold hearted warrior." "This angers me that there is a lack of respect."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Rukia stood silent as she felt Captain Ryoma's hand on her shoulder and fought back the urge to glare at him. One thing she did share with her brother was the annoyance of being touched with such familiarity... Especially when none had been earned. As respectfully as she could, she walked towards her brother, allowing the captain's hand to slide off of her shoulder. She grimaced further at his words, although spoken in a way that was meant to be kind, the effect they would have on her brother was not going to be pretty. Which was confirmed with his words, "I don't believe you have any say in this."

And then came the words she hadn't been expected, but nonetheless lifted her soul, "All right. You can become a lieutenant."

He's serious? He's changed his mind, and shown that he had changed it... in front of another person? She looked at his eyes, but why are his
eyes so sad? I must be going crazy, but I actually think that he is worried about me... If thats true, then I need to show him that able to take care of myself! Although it is nice to think that he cares...

"Thank you, Nii-sama. I won't disappoint you." She gave a deep bow of respect. "Nii-sama, I would be honored if you would choose my division."
Back to top Go down
Atem Muto

Atem Muto

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 am

Musha silently glares at a group of people. He then looks around and continues glaring. While knowing feeling is blade pulsating. He then puts his hand on it and feels it Pulsate more. He hears the roars from nowhere. Then he flash steps up a tree.
"What the hell is the matter with my blade." "It feels quite enraged and feels so odd."
He then takes as nap on tree. His blade continues to act odd. The wind blows smoothly and is quite cold. The wind blows oddly around you.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 am

Byakuya sighed and gazed at Rukia for a minute. I hope I'm doing the wrong thing... I'll never forgive myself if she gets hurt, or worse, killed. No. I can't think like that. Nothing will happen to her. She's a strong shinigami and has been for some time now. But if something did happen... I can't break my promise to Hisana. I have to protect Rukia....

"Somewhow, protect my sister with all you power. I abandoned my sister. I don't have the right to be called her sister. So please, I would like her to be able to call you brother."

Byakuya stared into space, his eyes completely blank.

Protect my sister... protect my sister... protect my sister.... I will protect her.

Byakuya looked at Rukia again, and was about to tell her she couldn't be a lieutenant, not yet. But seeing how happy she was, he couldn't.

She's strong, he reminded himself once again. She can do it.

Byakuya nodded at her. "The thirteenth Division is fine. I know you will do a good job, Rukia." He stood and walked toward her, stopping in front of her. She looks so much like Hisana... it's truly amazing.... Suddenly he did something that was very unlike him. He knelt down and hugged her tightly, closing his eyes and remembering what it had been like to hug Hisana. "You will make me proud," he whispered, stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 am

(Will post when I get home, have to leave early for work cause of the snow)
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

(Okay ^^ Where do you live? It's going to snow here too, in Connecticut.)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"The thirteenth Division is fine. I know you will do a good job, Rukia."

Is he hugging me? He has never showed me this much affection... Especially in front of someone!! Her eyes widened as she felt his hand brushed against her hair.
"You will make me proud," This feels nice... Rukia smiled to herself blushing slightly, her thoughts tumbling together... She
found herself wanting to sink further into his embrace, until she
remembered that the captain was still in the room. Reluctantly she
left her brother's arms.

"I will do my best, I will file the appropriate paperwork so as not to
bother you with it. thank you again, Nii-sama..." She bowed to her
brother. "Captain" she said as she bowed quickly to Captain Ryoma.

She left, feeling lighter than she had for a while... Walking through the grounds of the 13th division, she took her time. She could not believe how well that had gone... she had expected it to much more difficult... Her thoughts lingered on her brother's hug. Maybe there is more there? she shook her head, causing several onlookers passing by to stare at her. She smiled at them, probably scaring them more, as they scurried away. She was going to be their Lieutenant, and she wanted to do show a good face to them. Even after they had cleared from sight she couldn't keep from smiling, she was just too happy.

(I live in PA and we got hit HARD... white out conditions, and roads were terrible... I might be pulling extra shifts at work to cover the call offs -- in nursing, it doesn't matter if there is a state of emergency patients still need care)

Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 am

Byakuya watched Rukia leave, staring after her for a minute. Once he realized that probably looked strange, he quickly turned away. Yes, she will be a great lieutenant. Realizing Ryoma was still there, Byakuya turned to him. "I'll have your paperwork for you tomorrow," he assured the other captain. If Abarai can find it. He had been in his lieutenant’s office a few times before, and it was not somewhere he wanted to go again. The place was a mess! He wondered how Renji would stand it. How he could find anything in there is beyond me. Just as long as he finds the paperwork and it isn't torn, dirty, or messed up in any way.

Byakuya nodded to Ryoma before heading out the 13th Division office. He knew he should be getting back to paperwork, but he just didn’t feel like it. This was odd for Byakuya. Usually when there was paperwork to do he could think of nothing else but getting it done. But not today. After all, it's not due for another week. I can get it done tomorrow. Byakuya headed out of the 13th Division, and across Seireitei, heading for his manor. Once there, he wanted into the garden and stared at a tree off to the side. A beautiful cherry blossom tree, fully blooming. Hisana's favorite tree. He walked to it and knelt by it, picking up a blossom that had fallen. Hisana.... Byakuya knew she would be proud that Rukia was now a lieutenant. If only she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 pm

-when Byakuya hugged Rukia that put a warm smile on his face to remember some of the better times in his life. before ryoma left Byakuya's office he turned toward Byakuya and said-

i glad you decided to let her keep moving, if after someone close to you died. you know something that is one thing we share Byakuya. we have both lost some important to each of us, and even after their deaths for each of us to continue living is a true test.

-ryoma then walks out of Byakuya's office, ryoma then started feeling the same pain he suffered 10 years ago. but ryoma forced him self to keep moving no matter how much pain he suffered. while he struggled to walk toward his squads barracks tears started to run down his face-

no matter how much pain i suffer i have to keep liviing for her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk [Open]   Taking a walk [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk [Open]
Page 1 of 1